PDA

View Full Version : Go Massive - 2x4 ft. sign waving

jj111
10-17-2007, 07:49 AM
Go Massive - 2x4 ft. sign waving

If you are not spreading the word widely about Ron Paul, here is a very simple method. Buy a 2x4 ft. sign from Ron Paul website store. Blue is nice because it mentions he is running for President. Buy several and sell or give the extras to others in your local meetup group.

Carry the sign or signs in your car everywhere you go. Whenever you have 10 minutes, and hour, or 3 hours, go to a busy intersection and wave that sign. If you have an extra hand free because it's not windy, a "peace" hand sign waving catches attention and associates Ron Paul with peace.

With this method you can make 3000 to 6000 or more impressions per man hour.

If you want you can do this alone, or get a friend to come with you to either stand near you, or to take the corner across from you, or the block down from you.

Very powerful.

cac1963
10-17-2007, 08:29 AM
Go Massive - 2x4 ft. sign waving

If you are not spreading the word widely about Ron Paul, here is a very simple method. Buy a 2x4 ft. sign from Ron Paul website store. Blue is nice because it mentions he is running for President. Buy several and sell or give the extras to others in your local meetup group.

Carry the sign or signs in your car everywhere you go. Whenever you have 10 minutes, and hour, or 3 hours, go to a busy intersection and wave that sign. If you have an extra hand free because it's not windy, a "peace" hand sign waving catches attention and associates Ron Paul with peace.

With this method you can make 3000 to 6000 or more impressions per man hour.

If you want you can do this alone, or get a friend to come with you to either stand near you, or to take the corner across from you, or the block down from you.

Very powerful.

For the self-conscious among us, a real good reason to go out there on street corners is to boost your own ego by hearing all these cars go by waving thumbs-ups and honking at you with big approving grins on their faces. This would give even the most bashful supporter a huge shot of confidence and exuberance.

jj111
10-17-2007, 08:35 AM
Sign waving on busy streets is also awesome for improving name recognition, which this campaign sorely needs more of among the approximately 80% or more of people out there who still don't know either who Ron Paul is or hardly a thing about him.

xerxesdarius
10-17-2007, 10:18 AM
I can't agree more. My group has waived signs and a huge banner on overpasses here in San Diego and have gotten a great response, especially from truckers. There is nothing better than a big rig blowing its horn for 15 seconds as it passes. Lets get the word out!!!

Primbs
10-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Try to target the Republican neighborhoods with Ron Paul signs.

pennycat
10-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Two thumbs up for this (assuming you aren't holding the sign;-)

The idea that you have to have 10, 20, 30 people to do a sign wave is just silly!

Get that name recognition up. I get waves and honks all the time.

TruckinMike
10-17-2007, 01:30 PM
You better be holding a sign when I come through.... Or else

You will be Shamed by the Shame Train Express:eek:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1324/1486738010_f2950564b4_o.jpghttp://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22455

You do not want to appear on TruckinMike's Wall O' Shame... Do you???
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2297/1599835650_9ef857826c_m.jpg

Keep up the good work!!! Don't let me catch off guard!!:D :D :D

Truckinmike