PDA

View Full Version : Righthaven is going after Angle too.

sailingaway
09-04-2010, 09:06 PM
http://www.whas11.com/news/politics/102234424.html

james1906
09-04-2010, 09:44 PM
We know who they're doing their bidding for.

DamianTV
09-05-2010, 12:29 AM
*cough* Harry Reid? Senate Majority Leader and biggest sellout to Nevada, and the rest of the Ununited States?

Not that Angle is much better, but thankfully neither one of those pieces of shit are as bit of a steaming pile of dog shit as Sue Lowden is. Lowden is out of the picture, and really, that is all I give a crap about. Neither of them are as dangerous as Lowden, but they are still very bad news...

GunnyFreedom
09-06-2010, 12:47 AM
http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/09/04/664905/nevada-gop-candidate-faces-copyright.html

DamianTV
09-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Who is more dangerous to this country? Reid? or Angle? If Angle takes Reids position, she wont be taking the Senate Majority Leader position. Which means it will be up for someone else to grab and abuse. Who would be up for becoming the new Senate Majority Leader?

GunnyFreedom
09-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Who is more dangerous to this country? Reid? or Angle? If Angle takes Reids position, she wont be taking the Senate Majority Leader position. Which means it will be up for someone else to grab and abuse. Who would be up for becoming the new Senate Majority Leader?

I think it will be a battle between DeMint and McConnel.

DeMint is surely not one of us, but a victory for DeMint would be perceived by the general public as a victory for us, and thus lend itself to an easier road for Ron Paul 2012.

The sheeple would say, "well, I guess that DeMint Paleocon wing has more juice than I though, I suppose that Paul guy has a real chance this time." That's just the wedge we need to make a bigger impact and possibly win.

That's NOT saying that DeMint is anything like Paul whatsoever, (although he really is closer to us than most GOP Senators, if we are honest), but the perception is that he is, and him winning the Majority Leadership would go a long long way towards establishing Ron Paul's viability credentials.

DamianTV
09-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Good to know, but now we need to consider a worst case scenario. So I'll just run with the info you gave me there. Worst Case Scenario would be that we, here in Nevada, kick Reid's Harry Ass out and put Angle in, then how much damage would McConnel do? Not only to the Nation as a whole, but to the Libertarian movement?

Im trying to think beyond this situation as just Reid vs Angle, but for just a local standpoint, I think I could deal with the damage that Angle does a lot better than the damage that Reid is doing to us currently. It sounds to me like it is time for Reid to go bye bye.