SouthernGuy15
10-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Someone needs to DIGG this video!

V4Vendetta
10-17-2007, 07:06 AM
Thanks, but thats HORRIBLE QUALITY11!

FrankRep
10-17-2007, 07:08 AM
Wow, Fox news is being a little more fair and balanced. I'm impressed.

DeadheadForPaul
10-17-2007, 07:09 AM
wow, im amazed. Hope people we watching

V4Vendetta
10-17-2007, 07:09 AM
That was a good Idea to add the Subtitles for the Deaf people! good work on that, But man, you should have picked better quality!

IowaSupport
10-17-2007, 07:13 AM
You are the secks.

constituent
10-17-2007, 07:13 AM
I can't believe he didn't seize on the July Annie/Perry Cintra TTC connection....

THAT'S WHY PERRY HAS ENDORSED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kylejack
10-17-2007, 07:15 AM
That was a good Idea to add the Subtitles for the Deaf people! good work on that, But man, you should have picked better quality!

Whoa, I didn't watch it because I have no sound at work, but subtites? COOL!

theprolific
10-17-2007, 07:19 AM
Good interview. Ron Paul's getting increasingly better coverage.

Question_Authority
10-17-2007, 07:23 AM
I can't believe he didn't seize on the July Annie/Perry Cintra TTC connection....

THAT'S WHY PERRY HAS ENDORSED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? Please explain "Annie/Perry Cintra TTC connection". I have no idea who you are talking about. I can't watch the video right now.

kylejack
10-17-2007, 07:31 AM
What? Please explain "Annie/Perry Cintra TTC connection". I have no idea who you are talking about. I can't watch the video right now.

Rick Perry is pushing through a highway project known as the Trans-Texas Corridor, which is thought to be part of what will be the NAFTA Superhighway. His construction buddies are going to get very rich building this thing. Giuliani's law firm is doing all the legal work for confiscating this land for the highway, so he stands to make a lot of money.

Edit: And oh yeah, this is going to be a toll road.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Texas_Corridor

LizF
10-17-2007, 07:34 AM

Some background here:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55695

JPFromTally
10-17-2007, 07:41 AM
She finds it fascinating that he gets the most military donations because he's antiwar??!?!?

LizF
10-17-2007, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the speedy posting of this clip mrchubbs! :)

kylejack
10-17-2007, 07:48 AM
She finds it fascinating that he gets the most military donations because he's antiwar??!?!?
Yeah, that's a fairly interesting logical disconnect.

"Imagine. People are not willing to go to foreign countries and die the way they used to. Imagine that."
-Michael Badnarik

mrchubbs
10-17-2007, 08:04 AM
sorry about the quality... i'm still trying to find the best source format and resolution for better quality on youtube once they do their conversion and I wanted to get it up quickly.

kylejack
10-17-2007, 08:05 AM
Ron Paul is a lot more convincing when he's confident. He's got that broad smile on his face and just looks totally in control.

BizmanUSA
10-17-2007, 08:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fU6OqLRCE

Enjoy.

Thank you - I missed the original broadcast as my DVD crapped out and I was on the road.

With the intro of RP in a rather serious interview and not just to spoof us, I wonder if his lecturn position on the upcoming Sunday debate stage will change from the extreme end to more towards the center?

I also think the FOX management has heard from their accounting department and the FOX bean counters smell fresh donation $$$ and want a hunk of the RP war chest.

Of course then again maybe FOX is beginning to see the light and will line up behind Ron Paul and his message! :eek: . . . LOL :D

OK, OK - I'll check to see what's in my pipe - You must admit it was a hell of a dream! ;)

BizmanUSA

LibertyEagle
10-17-2007, 08:32 AM
sorry about the quality... i'm still trying to find the best source format and resolution for better quality on youtube once they do their conversion and I wanted to get it up quickly.

The source format you used when you uploaded the previous interview was perfect, once the voice was synched up. The video on those were SO much better than this one. This one is extremely pixelated.

mrchubbs
10-17-2007, 09:33 AM
The source format you used when you uploaded the previous interview was perfect, once the voice was synched up. The video on those were SO much better than this one. This one is extremely pixelated.

The only way I can capture stuff is as .asf files. When I uploaded these natively (as asf) like the Taft Club speech the video and audio was out of sync after youtube processed it.

This one I converted to a .wmv file first, then uploaded it... now the video/audio sync is good but the video quality is off. The video quality is much better in the source .wmv file so the youtube conversion did something again.

I will try to do some more tests to find a happy medium for next time.

Enjoy.

LibertyEagle
10-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Thanks, mrchubbs.

Primbs
10-17-2007, 10:08 AM
We have the big mo even with the media today.

ConstitutionGal
10-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks a TON for posting this on YouTube. I missed it on TV this morning.

I think it's pretty cool that all the rally videos they showed were from the Nashville Rally on October 6th! Way to go MUSIC CITY!!

G-khan
10-17-2007, 10:17 AM
The only way I can capture stuff is as .asf files. When I uploaded these natively (as asf) like the Taft Club speech the video and audio was out of sync after youtube processed it.

This one I converted to a .wmv file first, then uploaded it... now the video/audio sync is good but the video quality is off. The video quality is much better in the source .wmv file so the youtube conversion did something again.

I will try to do some more tests to find a happy medium for next time.

Enjoy.

I upload .avi files and mine turn out pretty good just click on one of them in my signature to see the results...

:)

unklejman
10-17-2007, 11:11 AM

.mov using H.264 codec. 320x240 crank the data rate as high as you can while keeping it under 100Mb. Here is how it looks once uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnTGMeK9ZOY

Matt Collins
10-17-2007, 11:37 AM
SEND AN e-mail TO THEM HERE:
friends@foxnews.com

Matt Collins
10-17-2007, 11:38 AM
SEND AN e-mail TO THEM HERE:
friends@foxnews.com

michaelwise
10-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Only one issue I have with something, when Ron talks about his platform to the media. He mentions it's the same as George Bush's platform of a humble foreign policy. I would think that he should try to distance himself as much as possible from GW, and not even mention his name. I could be wrong, if there is some kind of strategy behind this. What it sis, I don't know.

Duckman
10-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Only one issue I have with something, when Ron talks about his platform to the media. He mentions it's the same as George Bush's platform of a humble foreign policy. I would think that he should try to distance himself as much as possible from GW, and not even mention his name. I could be wrong, if there is some kind of strategy behind this. What it sis, I don't know.

I agree. It can be confusing to someone who doesn't realize GWB claimed he would have a humble foreign policy when he was running in 2000.

He should either stay away from mentoning this or be more overtly sarcastic, such as to say that he will follow the foreign policy GWB claimed he would follow when he was running for president.