PDA

View Full Version : FreedomWork's Dick Armey + Jack Kemp's Ghost coming to my school-Question suggestions

libertybrewcity
09-04-2010, 02:40 PM
For constitution day, Dick Armey and someone else from Freedomworks are coming to my school to do a Tea Party presentation.

There will be a question and answer opportunity and I wanted to grill them on some important topics in front of the possibly 500+ crowd.

I was thinking about asking their views on competing currencies, Ron Paul's audit the fed bill, eliminating the fed, and returning to the gold standard. I was also thinking of asking them to comment on the patriot act.

Anyone have an specific questions to ask them? I don't know much about FreedomWorks, but their Wiki page says they align with the Austrian School of Economics.

angelatc
09-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Dick Armey quit because GW Bush lied to him about the Iraq War.

Look up his remarks on the Iraq war. Ask him how he thinks we can prevent a mistake like Iraq from happening again. Or ask him if he thinks Ron Paul's foreign position is flawed, and if so, why?

Epic
09-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Jack Kemp would be impressive indeed. From the grave!

RPgrassrootsactivist
09-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Ask him what he thinks about nullification.

And if you yourself have read Tom Woods' new book on the subject, you can also ask him if he has ever heard of it.

libertybrewcity
09-04-2010, 03:10 PM
I didn't know Jack Kemp was dead. It must be someone else...

Agorism
09-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Ask Dick Armey about his quote about his desire to become a lobbyist and make 1 million a year that he has a quote about maybe.

Knightskye
09-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Ask him about a 'tea party' foreign policy.

Dianne
09-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Agreed, I would grill them on the wars. The tea party is very "anti war" ... so I would ask questions specifically regarding our Empire building in Muslim countries; and what their personal financial gains are. We all know it is not about a war on terror, it is all personal wealth and gain from their investments.

You can't tell me anyone in the Congress is interested in the war on terror, to hunt down 100 taliban in Afghanistan; as they allow millions of "no clue's" to enter this country unchecked, and give them welfare the moment they enter the US.

The war on terror is a joke... Bush is a joke, Obama is a joke, Army is a joke, Kemp is a joke... And if the republicrats are going to run on their fake war on terror, kiss their asses goodbye and welcome Obama/Pelosi/Reid for another 4 year rape.

free1
09-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Why he didn't work abolish the INDEPENDENT Federal Reserve, since it's why we are in this mess, and they robbed our wealth and your father's retirement and your inheritance.

Why did he leave it to your generation to do?

(the Federal Reserve is independent as evidenced by our inability to audit it or have any control over it, it's actually illegal because we only allow congress to coin money and regulate it's value, not any independent company, states or people)

angelatc
09-04-2010, 09:52 PM
LOL at the title change...

speciallyblend
09-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Dick armey is a snake in the gop!! The current gop leadership is responsible for black balling Ron Paul the last time! I expect more of the same from alot of failed gop leaders coming in 2012! I suspect if the gop plays the same games they did in 2008. They will make sure Obama gets elected by their failed actions again to marginalize Ron Paul! I double dare the gop to continue their games!!! I trust dick armey like i trust glenn beck,sarah palin and romney!! they are the devil bobbie bouche!!