PDA

View Full Version : The Money Masters: How International Bankers Gained Control of America

Truther/FreedomFighter
09-03-2010, 06:00 PM
The Money Masters: How International Banksters Gained Control of America.

The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..." THE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary that traces the origins of the political power structure that rules our nation and the world today. The modern political power structure has its roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money. The development of fractional reserve banking practices in the 17th century brought to a cunning sophistication the secret techniques initially used by goldsmiths fraudulently to accumulate wealth. With the formation of the privately-owned Bank of England in 1694, the yoke of economic slavery to a privately-owned "central" bank was first forced upon the backs of an entire nation, not removed but only made heavier with the passing of the three centuries to our day. Nation after nation, including America, has fallen prey to this cabal of international central bankers.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936)

RedStripe
09-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Fun drinking game: drink every time the narrator shakes his finger/pen while talking.

after watching the entire thing, go to RPF chat and explain everything you've learned

Truther/FreedomFighter
09-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Fun drinking game: drink every time the narrator shakes his finger/pen while talking.

after watching the entire thing, go to RPF chat and explain everything you've learned

Thats awesome, i encourage everyone to do that...lol. maybe not though if you've never watched it, because then you surely wont learn a thing! haha

free1
09-04-2010, 06:32 AM
2 hard working people earn a gold coin each.

They put them in the bank, the bank gives them 2 "warehouse" receipts, so they can get their coin back, and the coins are kept safe in the bank - FOR A FEE.

The 2 people give those "warehouse" receipts to the local store to buy food and supplies, people in town consider them as good as gold.

Now the banker realizes that he could easily loan a 3rd guy a "warehouse" receipt.

The banker sees how easy it is to just write out another receipt, even though he doesn't have a gold coin OF HIS OWN to lend.

Now the 3rd guy will pay back the banker one real gold coin (that he must work hard for) - PLUS INTEREST!

So who worked hard for that 3rd coin? NOT THE BANKER!

Now do you see why letting greedy bankers print money from thin air is not a good idea?

free1
09-05-2010, 10:03 PM
"With the formation of the privately-owned Bank of England in 1694"

The Federal Reserve is privately-owned and independent, as evidenced by congress not being able to audit or control it.

Therefore, it's illegal and should be shut down / owners arrested because we the people only delegated coining money and regulating the value of it to congress, and no one else.

Travlyr
09-05-2010, 10:09 PM
"With the formation of the privately-owned Bank of England in 1694"

The Federal Reserve is privately-owned and independent, as evidenced by congress not being able to audit or control it.

Therefore, it's illegal and should be shut down / owners arrested because we the people only delegated coining money and regulating the value of it to congress, and no one else.

:cool:

The sooner we get this done, the sooner we win our freedoms. Ending the Fed and all central banks should be the #1 priority of anyone who seeks liberty.

free1
09-17-2010, 06:43 PM
:cool:

The sooner we get this done, the sooner we win our freedoms. Ending the Fed and all central banks should be the #1 priority of anyone who seeks liberty.

A lot of people actually learn about the federal reserve type of system in college.

It's a sort of brainwashing because they think it must be OK since their professor talked about it.

I'm amazed when I hear guests on talk shows actually say we can't abolish the fed because of this or that reason. Talk about having blinders on!

Travlyr
09-17-2010, 06:58 PM
A lot of people actually learn about the federal reserve type of system in college.

It's a sort of brainwashing because they think it must be OK since their professor talked about it.

I'm amazed when I hear guests on talk shows actually say we can't abolish the fed because of this or that reason. Talk about having blinders on!

In the 80's I wondered ~ How does it work?? It costs nearly the same to print a $1.00 bill as it does a $100.00 bill. In those days... before the Internet... information was very hard to come by while raising a family and working full-time, so I did not understand the system well at all.

A couple of years ago, when I read Ron Paul's "End The Fed" a lot of my questions were answered. :cool:
Then I watched a video on Eustace Mullins (http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/rip-eustace-mullins/) and read his book "The Secret of the Federal Reserve" and got pissed off when I learned just how bad we've been taken to the cleaners. :mad: I'm glad to see the world waking up! :D

free1
09-18-2010, 09:00 PM
In the 80's I wondered ~ How does it work?? It costs nearly the same to print a $1.00 bill as it does a $100.00 bill. In those days... before the Internet... information was very hard to come by while raising a family and working full-time, so I did not understand the system well at all.

A couple of years ago, when I read Ron Paul's "End The Fed" a lot of my questions were answered. :cool:
Then I watched a video on Eustace Mullins (http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/rip-eustace-mullins/) and read his book "The Secret of the Federal Reserve" and got pissed off when I learned just how bad we've been taken to the cleaners. :mad: I'm glad to see the world waking up! :D
Ahh... The internet, the great equalizer.