PDA

View Full Version : The recent growth of momentum is staggering...

theblatanttruth
06-08-2007, 11:14 AM
I look around on the net and I no longer see an obscure group of freedom seekers valiently behind Ron Paul - I see an army... People are switching on left and right all over the place. The media is FORCED to recognize legit support. The June 30 contribution report will further drive this home to the mainstream media. Bob Cochran is the man at locating new announcements of support.

The fuel-air bomb has been expelling the accelerant during May, and I'm afraid it appears that June is holding the charge that will light America up in the fire that is the Ron Paul 2008 campaign

Anyone else amazed at the rapid and huge growth?

FSUSeminolesR#1
06-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Dr. Paul reminds me of my Grandfather whom I admire greatly. Men of that era seem to have much more integrity and honor. Just seems to be a great all around guy who would restore some PRIDE back into being an American.

MY only fear now becomes staving off the assassination attempts. You gotta be blind to not see that the establishment will come after him.

Put it to you this way, "I WOULD NOT FLY ON THE SAME PLANE AS DR. PAUL RIGHT NOW". You know the government is forming its plan for a "accident" involving Ron Paul. You can take that to the bank!!!!!

Bob Cochran
06-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Bob Cochran is the man at locating new announcements of support.
Thanks mon. I just work that Google thingee...:p

beermotor
06-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks mon. I just work that Google thingee...:p

:P:P:P:P:P

You're welcome!

DjLoTi
06-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Even this website has seen a double in the average number of viewers in the last 2 weeks.

kimosabi
06-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Ron Paul has done an amazing job so far, purely by sticking to a consistent, common sense message and repeating the same thing over and over, and this is all he will have to continue to do.

The Dane
06-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Hello America!

My honest opnion is that someone is trying (uncounsiously??) to destroy your country. This is what it looks like for me here at the other side of the planet.

About the subject:
Trafficgraph for ronpaul2008.com (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?site0=ronpaul2008.com&site1=joinrudy2008.com&site2=mittromney.com&site3=hillaryclinton.com&site4=barackobama.com&y=r&z=3&h=400&w=700&range=1m&size=Large&url=ronpaul2008.com)

Incredible growth the last two days after the debate. The youtube subscriber growth is not so fast compared with some weeks ago (now 15000 subscribers) but i think that the meetup growth is staggering! :eek:

I look forward that we can be inspired by the "land of the free", and not compelled as we are now over here.

Good luck saving the USA and more or less the world because of that.

torchbearer
06-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Thank you for your support Dane! We are all brothers and sisters in liberty.

DjLoTi
Ron Paul or his staff needs to put some new videos up on his youtube page.

enan
We gotta grow faster. I mean, a LOT faster. Those damned politicians are moving up the primaries to cut off the groundswell of support. I wish I lived at the front of the street. I'd prop up a huge sign for the man. :(

But yeah, I bet every candidate is envious (and slightly afraid) of the fact that Ron Paul's support base is growing like mad.

dude58677
06-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Ther establishment will not kill Ron Paul otherwise he'll become a martyr.

jon_perez
06-08-2007, 11:59 AM
I look around on the net and I no longer see an obscure group of freedom seekers valiently behind Ron Paul - I see an army... People are switching on left and right all over the place. The media is FORCED to recognize legit support.Well, I for one do not believe that there is a conspiracy of any sorts to keep Ron Paul out of the limelight (and that in fact claiming such is a bit of shooting ourselves in the foot), just that MSM has its own habits and predilections and tends to be conservative.

I don't believe mainstream media was "forced" to recognize support for Ron Paul, it's just that any candidate with a similar kind of support would be recognized anyway. Hey, it _is_ news, and MSM media does report the news... in case some people forgot... ;)

SeanEdwards
06-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Hello America!

My honest opnion is that someone is trying (uncounsiously??) to destroy your country. This is what it looks like for me here at the other side of the planet.

About the subject:
Trafficgraph for ronpaul2008.com (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?site0=ronpaul2008.com&site1=joinrudy2008.com&site2=mittromney.com&site3=hillaryclinton.com&site4=barackobama.com&y=r&z=3&h=400&w=700&range=1m&size=Large&url=ronpaul2008.com)

Incredible growth the last two days after the debate. The youtube subscriber growth is not so fast compared with some weeks ago (now 15000 subscribers) but i think that the meetup growth is staggering! :eek:

I look forward that we can be inspired by the "land of the free", and not compelled as we are now over here.

I find it inspiring that there are so many people around the world that share our love of liberty and hope for America's return to peaceful rational republic.

The Dane
06-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Ther establishment will not kill Ron Paul otherwise he'll become a martyr.

Ron Paul is a trigger. Now more than thousands of people belive in the possibility of change. Its like a bowl with grain. When you pour the water, you dont see any change in the beginning, but then suddenly all the grain will be under water. :D And i think there was flowing water into that bowl the last 90 years. People are ready for a change in your country. Just go and pick the ripe fruit!!!

Already now Rudy is trying to copy Ron Paul in the debate and more will come.
But the more they do that, the more you guys will have effected a defacto policy change. It all in the words. And with Ron Paul i feel they are comming from the Heart...

yes, I love him too :D :D

The Dane
06-08-2007, 12:18 PM
I find it inspiring that there are so many people around the world that share our love of liberty and hope for America's return to peaceful rational republic.

The stupidity in my own country is so thick that you can cut in it with a knife.
We supported your "war on terror" (it seems to be a "war on civillians" to me :confused: ), because we are scared of your country and of Bush, this is the truth, but nobody want to admit it openly here. We prefer not to be afraid, and we can be safe as long as we bomb in Afghanistan. It is so perverse !!!

Im happy that it might succeed a real political change this time around.

Bob Cochran
06-08-2007, 01:34 PM
I don't believe mainstream media was "forced" to recognize support for Ron Paul, it's just that any candidate with a similar kind of support would be recognized anyway. Hey, it _is_ news, and MSM media does report the news... in case some people forgot... ;)
Well here's one theory I have.

Most journalists, and people who run newspapers/magazines/TV news/radio news/news web sites...are not very smart people, on average.

Just because most of them can write in the English language without making too many spelling and grammar mistakes does not mean they have learned how to think for themselves, have any particular degree of wisdom, have a moral compass, are keen observers of what is going on around them (they are SUPPOSED to be pretty good at the latter).

Wolf Blitzer has showed how he is nothing special with his botched handling of the debates so far. I mean, you could get the janitor at your kid's elementary school to run the debates that well.

I'll bet CNN is in a daze, still not sure whether the Ron Paul phenomenon has been created by a small group of net-savvy operators, or what. They don't get it. They don't get his record. They don't get his principles. They don't get why anyone would be impressed by him. They think it makes sense to focus for 20 minutes on gays serving openly in the military, for crying out loud!

You will have a hard time finding a truly bright, principled, independently thinking news person. But when you find them, they really stand out.

Just like Ron Paul really stands apart from all the bozos in Washington.

MsDoodahs
06-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Well, I for one do not believe that there is a conspiracy of any sorts to keep Ron Paul out of the limelight (and that in fact claiming such is a bit of shooting ourselves in the foot), just that MSM has its own habits and predilections and tends to be conservative.

I believe that you are mistaken. I believe this because of your last sentence.

In it you reveal that you believe that the MSM "reports the news" as their primary function.

I believe that's wrong. I do not agree that the primary function of the MSM is to "report the news."

I believe that the primary function of the MSM is to INFLUENCE THOUGHT AND OPINION.

(From V:

"Do you think they'll believe it?

"Why wouldn't they? This is (CNN). Our job is to report the news, not fabricate it. THAT is the GOVERNMENT'S job." :D )

beermotor
06-08-2007, 02:40 PM
That movie really inspired me . . . it's great stuff.

mconder
06-08-2007, 02:52 PM
I am the organizer for the Southern Utah Meetup. We just had our first meeting and the support was incredible. Things are definitely moving!

givemeliberty
06-08-2007, 02:53 PM
I believe that the primary function of the MSM is to INFLUENCE THOUGHT AND OPINION.

And that thought and opinion is influenced to make sure that the cash cows that go to the military industrial complex and big pharma are not interrupted in any fashion what so ever. Protect profits at all costs.

givemeliberty....

mconder
06-08-2007, 02:54 PM
and MSM media does report the news...

No...they make the news.

Original_Intent
06-08-2007, 03:02 PM
I believe that you are mistaken. I believe this because of your last sentence.

In it you reveal that you believe that the MSM "reports the news" as their primary function.

I believe that's wrong. I do not agree that the primary function of the MSM is to "report the news."

(From V:

"Do you think they'll believe it?

"Why wouldn't they? This is (CNN). Our job is to report the news, not fabricate it. THAT is the GOVERNMENT'S job." :D )

I agree with this. When I first heard this kind of conspiracy theory talk I laughed it off. Then after doing a little research you find out more and more, and you realize that most "newspeople" are just regular people like us they have bosses that they have to report to and by and large they do what their bosses tell them.

When you realize that 8 or 10 people control 95% of the media, and all of those 8 or 10 people are one-world globalists with similar agendas - you start REALLY watching the news. How often do they just report the facts, as opposed to how often are they telling you how you need to FEEL about whatever just happened.

The Matrix movies really nailed it. Take the Red Pill!

ARealConservative
06-08-2007, 03:12 PM
I thought I would pass this on.

I went to a printing company today to get more tri-fold pamphlets. the lady brought up my document from my memory stick and says "That guys is everywhere". I asked her what she was talking about and she said I am the third person this week printing off info for him and she had a knock on the door last night from a young women passing out the same pamphlet I'm printing off.

I pretended to not know what she is talking about (knowing the girl is in my meetup group). I said ya - we are so tired of the media blacking out the good candidates that American people are spontaneously taking matters into their own hand. The difference is this time around we have the internet and know we aren't alone. I proceeded to tell her how we won every single internet poll and came in second on the FOX text message poll. She seemed skeptical, I told her to google Ron Paul and check it out - I gave her my number.

Not 20 minutes later my cell phone rings - and it's her. "You are right, something fishy is going on. I want to help too". :cool:

Bossobass
06-08-2007, 03:31 PM
I thought I would pass this on.

I went to a printing company today to get more tri-fold pamphlets. the lady brought up my document from my memory stick and says "That guys is everywhere". I asked her what she was talking about and she said I am the third person this week printing off info for him and she had a knock on the door last night from a young women passing out the same pamphlet I'm printing off.

I pretended to not know what she is talking about (knowing the girl is in my meetup group). I said ya - we are so tired of the media blacking out the good candidates that American people are spontaneously taking matters into their own hand. The difference is this time around we have the internet and know we aren't alone. I proceeded to tell her how we won every single internet poll and came in second on the FOX text message poll. She seemed skeptical, I told her to google Ron Paul and check it out - I gave her my number.

Not 20 minutes later my cell phone rings - and it's her. "You are right, something fishy is going on. I want to help too". :cool:

AWESOME post, my friend:D

This is it.

Mark my words, I'll show up at the Charleston, SC debate with a few hundred supporters from Charlotte, NC. I met some great folks from Charleston at the SC debate in Columbia, and I'll be in contact with them to build a crowd like the debate venues have never seen...ever.

I also met a few folks from Atlanta, GA, etc., etc.

Credit to Kate (also, Jim and Dave) in NH. I am so impressed with her efforts toward the success of the NH debate crowds and after party venue...awesome effort.

I LOVE reading posts like this one, AReal...keep on pushing!!

Bosso

joenaab
06-08-2007, 04:32 PM
I've just returned home from a six hour visit to a 90 year old woman who spends four months a year in Florida and eight months here in Brazil. She returned from Florida three weeks ago. I asked, "hey, did you see any signs that said 'Ron Paul'". And she said, "Yes, I didn't know what they were or who he is".

We conversed for six hours about Ron Paul, the Fed, the North American Union, the War, and on and on. She is now firmly in the camp of Ron Paul, wants me back to teach her more (show her YouTube videos, etc.), and when she returns to Florida in September she will get involved with the retirement community there to support him.

SeanEdwards
06-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Does anyone really believe that Michelle Malkin and that John Gibson clown just spontaneously decided on their own to lie and smear RP as a 9/11 truther on Fox news?

Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag.

Bob Cochran
06-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Well, I for one do not believe that there is a conspiracy of any sorts to keep Ron Paul out of the limelight (and that in fact claiming such is a bit of shooting ourselves in the foot), just that MSM has its own habits and predilections and tends to be conservative.
I'd like to agree with you, but I don't.

Just because your favorite conspiracy theory is false doesn't mean there aren't conspiracies. Cuz there are!

I could be wrong, because I often am, but I see many signs that there is an intentional effort underway to squelch and undermine Ron Paul.

vertesc
06-08-2007, 11:10 PM
A conspiracy doesn't need cackling evil geniuses in shadowy lairs. All it needs is a small group of people who chat and share an opinion, and decide to take some action on it, large or small. This forum is a conspiracy, albeit quite a big one.

There is plenty of evidence that senior executives of TV networks hobnob in the same parties as politicians. All it takes is one politician to ask one executive "hey, would you mind doing a story on me this week?", and BAM you have a conspiracy. Even if there isn't a discussion, but the MSM exec decides to try and curry favor for some of that government "soft money", there's a conspiracy.

The bar is set lower than you think.

If the CEO of Fox News has a personal political view, and employees know that he likes seeing pieces that support his view, they will give him those pieces. That's a conspiracy. And in the case of what we know about Murdoch, it's a very likely one. Just because the word "conspiracy" connotes nutcases in tin foil hats, don't discount the use of the word in situations that are perfectly obvious.

KingTheoden
06-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Yes, the growth thus far is amazing. However, this is only the beginning of a very long process ahead of us.

We have to take this to the next level and begin sponsoring spontaneous local events. We need to start a thread that can help share tactics for actually making a physical presence in our communities. Imagine Ron Paul supporters across the country, without 'orders from headquarters,' appearing at intersections and highway overpasses. Getting Ron Paul's name out in the physical world is vital because people must believe that Dr. Paul has a sea of popularity. If we let CNN, Fox, and NBC refuse to acknowledge him while we do not aggressively promote him, we will not reach boiling point.

We need to get creative; anything that will draw additional attention like sky dancers, people dressing up as Uncle Sam, hell people dressing up as gorillas running around waving Ron Paul signs will work!

Revolution9
06-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Hello America!

Please try to get his message out in Denmark and what the Ameriucan peiple are trying to do here. I guarantee you the metal bands in Scandanavia would love this Gentlkeman and what he stands for. An International string of news articles in nationally read in their country newspapers would put Americas business leaders in a spot where they would realize that America and Americans may do better in International business.

Let us know what can be done in Denmark.. We collectively with Dr Paul as our Spokesman and Statesman for The Second Revolution In American Politics are trying to save the world here and the more the merrier. We will all hoist a flagon .toast the skies and trees and children and breath the fresh air of peace once we get him in the White House.. It will no longer be The Blight House with an Inferior Detonator as it pResident. America will be great pals with everybody and maybe..just maybe the kids will stop fighting and share their toys so everybody can play again..or some such metaphor:)

Best
Randy

DjLoTi
06-09-2007, 12:48 AM
I have lots of friends in Europe, and I recently just got back from vacation over there.

I guarantee you that many of European citizens, if they knew about Ron Paul, would be vigorously rooting for him. Many European citizens utterly detest the 'war on terror'. Europe is really different then the states. lol

aravoth
06-09-2007, 12:52 AM
I have lots of friends in Europe, and I recently just got back from vacation over there.

I guarantee you that many of European citizens, if they knew about Ron Paul, would be vigorously rooting for him. Many European citizens utterly detest the 'war on terror'. Europe is really different then the states. lol

I remember when I got back to Germany from Kosovo, I was at the bahnhof when a german guy walked up to me and talked to me about our use of depleted uranium on the serbs. He was pissed. But he was geniunly concerned for my health, since I was operating in an area riddled with that shit. One thing I noticed about europeans. They really do like peace, and they understand the high cost of war in human lives. That continent has been ravage to the hilt with war over the last century. There's a lot of wisdom in that.

Brandybuck
06-09-2007, 01:33 PM
That movie really inspired me . . . it's great stuff.

The Matrix movies really nailed it. Take the Red Pill!
I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but those are movies. Science fiction movies. With the emphasis on "fiction". They aren't real. here is no "red pill" and reptilian aliens aren't ruling the world.

Brandybuck
06-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Does anyone really believe that Michelle Malkin and that John Gibson clown just spontaneously decided on their own to lie and smear RP as a 9/11 truther on Fox news?
John Gibson got that from some Truthers he interviewed. In the middle of their ranting, they said they supported Ron Paul. "I knew it!", Gibson said.

The media didn't come up with this on their own. They just assumed that it because the Truthers have hijacked the Ron Paul campaign.

SeekLiberty
06-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but those are movies. Science fiction movies. With the emphasis on "fiction". They aren't real. here is no "red pill" and reptilian aliens aren't ruling the world.

At it again. lol.

Great movies they are! Science fiction movies like "The Matrix", "Independence Day", "The Island", and "V" inspires the spirit for the cause of freedom. Nothing wrong with that at all! I really appreciate them, and most certainly wouldn't downplay the encouragement and hope for freedom those fantastic "FICTION" movies create by any means whatsover.

Cheers to those taking the "red pill!" :-)

Revolution9
06-09-2007, 02:06 PM

"I" got news for "you". If an atom consists of nothng but a wave disturbance orbiting around a central vorticular structralization and all we really peerceieve are electrical signals in a limited bandwidth Then what do we percieve those signal artifacts with if our brain, made of of the ephemeral atoms which aren't really there as we commonly think of them, isn't really there.

Another note.. The Medulla Oblongata is the reptilian complex of the brain. It is the seat of the primordial consumer..if you will. The aborginal shamans all around the world say we have a mind parasite ..or as Castanedas Don Juan said something to the effect of "The Enemy has pulled a stupendous battle maneuver. He has given us his mind".

The MSM is more fictional than The Matrix is. Or are metaphors just not your thing?

Best Regards
Randy

LibertyBelle
06-09-2007, 02:16 PM
I don't think the reference to the Matrix concerns 'aliens'. I'm sure the reference concerns breaking out of the mind control 'Matrix' we have been exposed to most of our lives. I broke out of it a few years ago, and took the Red Pill, followed the rabbit down the hole....

That's what that movie is portraying, the alien part of the movie is just a story made up for the movie. You are supposed to figure out who they are really talking about, the men behind the curtain! The Wizards of Oz, the fearmongers.

jon_perez
06-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Tinfoil hats may prevent alien mind control rays from working on people, but the side effect is that they inhibit proper brain functioning as well.

torchbearer
06-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Tinfoil hats don't do much for your social life either.. please don't ask me how i know. ;)

joenaab
06-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Brandybuck, I see that your signature has a link to debunking911.com, so I went there. I had planned to devote some time to studying the site as it is my nature to be curious and open minded.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the photo they chose to put in the center of their home page. This one single photo, all by itself, dubunks the entire official story. Bear with me...

The second law of thermodynamics, the Law of Entropy, says that a falling object must follow the path of least resistance. This isn't tin foil hat conspiracy theory, this is physics. In this photo you will see that, in accordance with the Law of Entropy, the dislocated cap of the building has begun to fall sideways off the building, as it should. Remember, it had a perfectly intact 95-story steel frame building underneath it (only the floor that seperated them was damaged). This is referred to as "resistence". This 95-story building had been supporting this now dislocated cap for decades and offered tremendous resistence. To the side, it had no resistance, only air. Ever stop to think why it didn't just continue to fall off as it should (gravity, entropy)? No, instead, we are to believe that it righted itself and then pushed downward with so much force that it passed through an undamaged 95-story steel structure at free fall speed, a speed only achievable if this cap encountered zero resistance for the entire fall. It's impossible, physically impossible.

imagine the irony of them choosing that photo, of all photos, to feature on their front page.

Go look at the photo. Give it some thought.

lapi7
06-10-2007, 03:39 AM
Brandybuck, I just finished reading George Orwells novel "1984"
I happened to examine how it directly paralells our country today.
Then I recalled what you said in your post...and remembered that, after all, it's just a work of fiction...kinda like The Matrix red pill concept.

jimmyjamsslo
06-10-2007, 04:08 AM
MY only fear now becomes staving off the assassination attempts. You gotta be blind to not see that the establishment will come after him.

Put it to you this way, "I WOULD NOT FLY ON THE SAME PLANE AS DR. PAUL RIGHT NOW". You know the government is forming its plan for a "accident" involving Ron Paul. You can take that to the bank!!!!!

I would urge you to consider refraining from this kind of fearful thinking. Create and focus on the energy of blessing the Doctor, regardless of what faith you adhere to. What you focus on expands within your own mind consciously and subconsciously and is subtly radiated out into the world of cause and effect.

There are far more effective means of silencing or suppressing Mr. Paul and the message of individual liberty, such as vote-rigging, media smear campaigns, spinmeisters and the like. These are the far more real threats to this campaign that require our vigilance. Would the elite power-brokers risk martyring Dr. Paul? I seriously doubt it...

american.swan
06-10-2007, 04:17 AM

Please read "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy". Why? It might enlighten you. And I would almost bet that Ron Paul has read it.

SeekLiberty
06-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Brandybuck, I see that your signature has a link to debunking911.com, so I went there. I had planned to devote some time to studying the site as it is my nature to be curious and open minded.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the photo they chose to put in the center of their home page. This one single photo, all by itself, dubunks the entire official story. Bear with me...

The second law of thermodynamics, the Law of Entropy, says that a falling object must follow the path of least resistance. This isn't tin foil hat conspiracy theory, this is physics. In this photo you will see that, in accordance with the Law of Entropy, the dislocated cap of the building has begun to fall sideways off the building, as it should. Remember, it had a perfectly intact 95-story steel frame building underneath it (only the floor that seperated them was damaged). This is referred to as "resistence". This 95-story building had been supporting this now dislocated cap for decades and offered tremendous resistence. To the side, it had no resistance, only air. Ever stop to think why it didn't just continue to fall off as it should (gravity, entropy)? No, instead, we are to believe that it righted itself and then pushed downward with so much force that it passed through an undamaged 95-story steel structure at free fall speed, a speed only achievable if this cap encountered zero resistance for the entire fall. It's impossible, physically impossible.

imagine the irony of them choosing that photo, of all photos, to feature on their front page.

Go look at the photo. Give it some thought.

Very good observation Joe. Imagine the top part of the building leaning over about ready for that giant, many-story section starting to tilt off to the side ... then suddenly decides to pulverize itself into powder before it has a chance to continue falling off to the side of the rest of the building below. It defies physics. It's so ironic they chose that photo.

That part of the building must have decided that it didn't want to fall away from the rest of the building's footprint as a courtesy for the demolition clean-up crew. lol.

It amazes me how some people won't believe what they can easily observe for themselves in front of their face ... kinda like the problem we have with people not observing the nearly total destruction of our Republic. It's the same sort of mind-set.

I've never quite figured out whether it's simply denial, just ignorance, or something more dark than that. It's like some people's minds get frozen out of rationality somehow. Whatever it is, it's the opposite of good.

Here's a link with no visuals (I use on purpose because apparently visuals don't work for some) which clearly lists the contradictions.

http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/9-11update.html