PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!tea party / ron paul bashing!!!!!!!!!

IowaGarrett
09-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Hey all. I joined a Facebook group a while back called " I don't care about your Beck, or your Rush, or your Hannity, or your O'Reilly!!!". It was just on a whim, and because to be honest I am not much of a fan of Fox News; especially after the way they treated Ron during the elections.

Anyway, Ive posted there a few times. Just informative things mostly. I feel Ive been very non-partisan.

To make a long story short, they throw around terms like "teabaggers" and "tea-tards" all day long and pat each other on the back about it. It is mostly made up of people who have nothing better to do with their lives than to be partisan mouthpieces. They bash Ron Paul to no end.

Actual knowledge on the REAL issues is nil. Like I said, I make informative posts... but I just seem to get bashed by the same trolls every time.
***I would like to see some constitutionalists and libertarians join the group and spread Ron Pauls message.*** Here is a link to the page: http://www.facebook.com/FoxEwesChannel

I would really like to see some supporters storm/ flood the board and spread the message!!!!!!!

Kregisen
09-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Just ignore them.....not worth your time. If they hate all republicans so much it doesn't even matter.....if we win the GOP nomination, Ron could beat Obama by 10+ points.

IowaGarrett
09-03-2010, 01:59 AM
ttt

newbitech
09-03-2010, 02:03 AM
the parable of the sower comes to mind. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Sower#Interpretations)

IowaGarrett
09-03-2010, 06:40 AM
I have actually had a number of opened minded people who have responded to posts... before they were drowned out by poorly thought out argument and insults. Alas, they know not what they do. Im going to keep doing what I can to spread the word, rather than preach to the choir. After all, if the world hates you, remember, they hated Him first.

crazyfacedjenkins
09-03-2010, 06:57 AM
Complete waste of time. If the election were held on the internet it would make sense, however these people could be spammers, 13-year olds, trolls, foreigners, etc. If they don't vote, fuck em. There are far better things to do with your time, such as get elected into local office or help someone else campaign.

Petar
09-03-2010, 07:11 AM
This is what I mean:

http://a.imagehost.org/0921/blam.jpg

Elwar
09-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Hey all. I joined a Facebook group a while back called " I don't care about your Beck, or your Rush, or your Hannity, or your O'Reilly!!!". It was just on a whim, and because to be honest I am not much of a fan of Fox News; especially after the way they treated Ron during the elections.

Anyway, Ive posted there a few times. Just informative things mostly. I feel Ive been very non-partisan.

To make a long story short, they throw around terms like "teabaggers" and "tea-tards" all day long and pat each other on the back about it. It is mostly made up of people who have nothing better to do with their lives than to be partisan mouthpieces. They bash Ron Paul to no end.

Actual knowledge on the REAL issues is nil. Like I said, I make informative posts... but I just seem to get bashed by the same trolls every time.
***I would like to see some constitutionalists and libertarians join the group and spread Ron Pauls message.*** Here is a link to the page: http://www.facebook.com/FoxEwesChannel

I would really like to see some supporters storm/ flood the board and spread the message!!!!!!!

Best way to deal with that is to go over the top under a made up name and take it to the extreme. Talk about how the Constitution and Ron Paul suck and that communism is the new way forward...etc.

From the sounds of things, I would have thought you were talking about huffingtonpost.

IowaGarrett
09-04-2010, 04:20 PM
lol @ Petar. Thanks for the illustration. I see your point now =~D

Jandrsn21
09-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Just ignore them.....not worth your time. If they hate all republicans so much it doesn't even matter.....if we win the GOP nomination, Ron could beat Obama by 10+ points.

Give Obama another two years and that will be 20! lol We are already starting to see the largest gaps in the past few decades. Give Obama another two years of lying to the American people and 25% strong approval will be nothing but a fond memory to his office.

As for the Tea Party they certainly have their issues, I go to their boards once in a while to gauge their movement. After the mosque debate, their sites are painted with anti muslim photos and anti muslim rhetoric. The Islamiphobes as Dr. Paul likes to call them. Much more of this and you can officialy call the Tea Party compromised or Neo Con-ned as I've heard it been said. They need to denounce Beck, Palin, and Freedomworks if they want my support that is for sure. All of this coming from a Democrat tho ;)

The War is the number one issue for me though. The cry about loss of civil liberties, huge debts, and constitutionally limited government. All of this came about as a REACTION to 9/11. We live in a bankrupted police state and they want more war. The war is the reason for all of this.

james1906
09-04-2010, 06:56 PM
This is what I mean:

http://a.imagehost.org/0921/blam.jpg

Huh, is a community college theatre acting class putting on a play about Scrubs?

Dianne
09-04-2010, 08:31 PM
I don't spend a minute on Facebook. Remember the social networks are there for one thing and one thing only, to trace every move you take and each comment you make.

First thing you should do tonight, is erase every comment you have made on any government owned media, including Facebook.