PDA

View Full Version : GunnyFreedom's Constitution Day $17.87 MoneyBomb, are you in?

jacque
09-02-2010, 06:09 PM
I am asking everyone that reads this to donate. If only $10. This will go a long way to preserve the Constitution and our Liberty!

GunnyFreedom needs your financial support. Glen Bradley (http://glenbradley.net/) has been endorsed by Republican Liberty Caucus, Josh Lowry, the admin of ronpaulforums.
Gunny has many followers but now we need you as financial supporters.

Originally Posted by Kotin
yeah we have many liberty candidates.. but Glen is the Liberty Forest Candidate..

Originally Posted by TCE
With redistricting, though, Gunny in the Legislature would affect all of North Carolina because he would have a say in the new Congressional District system. This cycle, this is much bigger than one State House seat and anyone in North Carolina should be cognizant of this race.

Originally Posted by Kludge
As I said in my last post, Glen Bradley plans on running for a federal office after he wins (very possible) his state election. As Amash's victory indicates, winning state elections and networking with, gaining name recognition, is an excellent way to go into a federal election, unlike was done by failed candidates Kokesh and Schiff.

Originally Posted by Kludge
Many people don't have anywhere near as solid a liberty candidate running in their district. I certainly don't.

Of course, the argument you present could be made against ALL candidates we promote. When we donate out-of-district, we're essentially meddling in another region's politics. They're supposed to represent their district, not out-of-district money sources.

This is a moral dilemma, IMO, but one which I've chosen to swallow. Glen Bradley plans on running for a federal office after he wins (very possible) his state election.

It isn't just that Glen's one of us -- he's a great speaker, spends frugally, targets his audience (at his last event talking to CPAs at a meet&greet, he was the only candidate to tailor his message specifically to them), and is getting a solid footing in his region's GOP.

Glen Bradley is one of just a couple 2010 candidates (of those I'm aware of) I can proudly support who is also likely to win his election.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=258580

Thank you all for listening to Freedom Mom.

rprprs
09-02-2010, 06:12 PM
on board

Bergie Bergeron
09-02-2010, 06:13 PM
He's winning by 8 points in the polls ! He just needs a little money to have the basics and seal the deal

phill4paul
09-02-2010, 06:16 PM
I've always been in. I always will be in. ;)

ronpaulhawaii
09-02-2010, 06:23 PM
has my support :)

TCE
09-02-2010, 07:23 PM
He's winning by 8 points in the polls against an INCUMBENT ! He just needs a little money to have the basics and seal the deal

Not quite, John May was the establishment Democrat choice, but it was Lucy T. Allen's seat. She dropped out and May essentially was gifted the seat by the Democrats.

Bergie Bergeron
09-02-2010, 10:16 PM
My bad.

Kotin
09-02-2010, 10:17 PM
in for 50$ willing to make it 75$ if enough people go in..

KCIndy
09-03-2010, 08:49 AM
in for 50$ willing to make it 75$ if enough people go in..

I'm in for $50 on Constitution day.

Anyone tossing some early bucks right now too?

Michigan11
09-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Anyone tossing some early bucks right now too?

Hey if you are, start a thread and maybe get others to throw in some now too?