PDA

View Full Version : Conway Proxy John Yarmuth No Longer Safe

RonPaulFanInGA
09-02-2010, 03:09 PM
http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/political-blog/Congressional-shocker-Yarmuth-and-Lally-in-a-dead-heat-102098093.html

Yarmuth (D) 47%
Lally (R) 45%
Undecided 5%

This moron has been Conway's resident congressional democrat to attack Paul. And it was thought his seat was safe. Looks like he has more to worry about now: the impending Randslide sweeping him out of a job. :D

Sola_Fide
09-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Yarmuth is as leftist as they come.

Glad to see liberal Louisville might be changing direction...

sailingaway
09-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Excellent. Rand was beating Conway in the Louisville area in the last WHAS bluegrass (SUSA) poll, and if this is a reflection of voter concerns and Rand's coattails, it sounds like the next SUSA poll will have him up at least as far as before. This was the first poll of this race, though, I think, so you can't compare a trend, yet.

yatez112
09-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Ed Martin > Lally. Enough said.

RonPaulFanInGA
09-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Ed Martin > Lally. Enough said.

45% > 1%. Enough said.

TheDriver
09-02-2010, 07:46 PM
45% > 1%. Enough said.

Yes, it's a two-party system......

yatez112
09-02-2010, 09:20 PM
45% > 1%. Enough said.

I understand that issue, but Lally doesn't offer many liberty-minded principles that many on the board support. In the end, it's who can win, but my vote won't be for Lally.

libertybrewcity
09-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Large turnout for Rand will definitely help Lally win that district. He seems to be competing okay money-wise. The district is supposedly more conservative than liberal so maybe Lally will fare well. Hopefully!

sailingaway
09-02-2010, 09:25 PM
I understand that issue, but Lally doesn't offer many liberty-minded principles that many on the board support. In the end, it's who can win, but my vote won't be for Lally.

I wrote in Ron Paul in the general election, because in California supporters got him on as a write in candidate. Mind you, they didn't break out his votes, but at least I got the satisfaction of writing his name in. I just COULDN'T vote for McCain especially after the bailouts on top of everything else.

Unlike with McCain, I think Lally is 'cautious conservative' decent (not phenomenal, but I'd vote for him if I lived in his district, just to get the Dem out in an Obama administration.) But I don't know this other guy. If you have a candidate you actually believe in... that's tough to give up.

TheTyke
09-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Take Back Kentucky endorsed Lally & Rand in the primary if I recall. That carries a lot of weight for me. What do you dislike about Lally? :o

itshappening
09-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Lally is a neocon sadly who will ride the Randslide into office