PDA

View Full Version : New Zogby Poll includes Ron Paul vs. Obama

pacelli
09-02-2010, 04:49 AM
Back in 2007, I signed up at the Zogby website to participate in polling. Guess what came through in a poll sent out last night? For each of these questions, you could choose either named candidate, someone else, or not sure.

If the election for president were held today, for whom would you vote - Democrat Barack Obama or the Republican candidate?

If the election for president were held today and the candidates were Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, for whom would you vote?

If the election for president were held today and the candidates were Barack Obama and Mike Huckabee, for whom would you vote?

If the election for president were held today and the candidates were Barack Obama and Sarah Palin, for whom would you vote?

If the election for president were held today and the candidates were Barack Obama and Ron Paul, for whom would you vote?

If the election for president were held today and the candidates were Barack Obama and Newt Gingrich, for whom would you vote?

If the election for president were held today and the candidates were Barack Obama and Tim Pawlenty, for whom would you vote?

If the election for president were held today and the candidates were Barack Obama and Jeb Bush, for whom would you vote?

Then there is a democrat question asking whether you would vote for Clinton or Obama.

RM918
09-02-2010, 04:59 AM
Someone else, eh? Did they have that in the last Paul vs. Obama poll? Probably going to kill his numbers.

pacelli
09-02-2010, 05:09 AM
Someone else, eh? Did they have that in the last Paul vs. Obama poll? Probably going to kill his numbers.

Zogby did, yes. I just chose "someone else" for all other candidates.

If anybody wants to sign up for these things, here's the link:

h ttp://interactive.zogby.com/pollregistration/registration/index.cfm?refsite=tell

I just provided inaccurate information for everything but gave them an active email address. They will email you on average once a week to take a poll. You open the email, click the link, and then take the poll on their website.

Peoples_Front_of_Paul
09-02-2010, 05:41 AM
Zogby did, yes. I just chose "someone else" for all other candidates.

Yep. Same here. 6 votes for 'Someone else' and 1 for RP! :cool:

tangent4ronpaul
09-02-2010, 05:45 AM
I was signed up with them but haven't gotten an invite in a while... maybe I didn't take enough surveys?

-t

limequat
09-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Just took the survey.
Everybody needs to go sign up!

Lucille
09-04-2010, 07:52 AM
I just got it in the mail this morning.

Ron Paul!

liberalnurse
09-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Took the survery this morning. Ron Paul and someone else for all the others.

Suzu
09-04-2010, 10:56 PM
I've been a member for a few years and got the latest survey mentioned above, and made the same picks.

BTW I only get a survey about once every couple of months.

axiomata
09-05-2010, 11:40 AM
I did my part on this survey. Hopin for a bump once the results are released b

Agorism
09-05-2010, 11:44 AM
great

rancher89
09-05-2010, 12:19 PM
I get the same survey, usually about once every month or so, sometimes every other month--on rare occasions I'll get two in a week.

I think it depends on how often someone commissions a poll.

Got this one last night....nice to see Ron Paul listed....finally!

tangent4ronpaul
09-05-2010, 03:09 PM
I signed up again and they sent me that survey today. Just finished it. Answered as the rest of you did.

-t

Knightskye
09-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Zogby's unscientific, though, right?

lynnf
09-05-2010, 07:19 PM
I did it, too.

lynn