PDA

View Full Version : Cop lets 11-year old girl die of Asthma at traffic stop

Kregisen
09-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Video: Terrible: Cop Lets 11 Year Old Girl With Asthma Die Over A Traffic Stop Because Mother Was Speeding To Hospital! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhxntE5R4Sh3l9mAqF&advanced=16711680)

:mad:

oyarde
09-01-2010, 06:32 PM
I am not suprised by this . Figure 50 % of the US has common sense . So , best case scenario is every other time you get pulled over it will be by someone you would not hire to cut your grass .

Dr.3D
09-01-2010, 06:47 PM
That's why if I am heading to a hospital with someone who is critical, I won't stop for anybody till I get to my destination.

oyarde
09-01-2010, 06:48 PM
That's why if I am heading to a hospital with someone who is critical, I won't stop for anybody till I get to my destination.

I would do the same , they can wait to taze me until I get where I am going.

Anti Federalist
09-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Get used to this.

Lucky the mother didn't get shot or tazed in the bargain.

And cops wonder why they get shot?

Old Ducker
09-01-2010, 07:03 PM
No words...couldn't someone have taken down the cop's license plate number?

Kýrie eléison
09-01-2010, 07:04 PM
fucking heartless prick

Humanae Libertas
Did the cop get a paid vacation?

Anti Federalist
Man, 64 years old, tased multiple times for refusing to go to the hospital.

Watch this video

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=7640009

Another link

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/64779.html

Down on the ground, after a fall down the steps, writhing in pain:

"Stop resisting, stop resisting".

Arrested and jailed for "resisting arrest".

Do not call 911.

Keep in mind, that's how we all are going to end up: shot while "resisting arrest".

Icymudpuppy
09-01-2010, 07:15 PM
What happened to the police man who would clear the road by driving ahead with flashing lights for emergencies. This used to be the norm for pregnancy and other such things like this case. Common sense is gone.

Anti Federalist
09-01-2010, 07:20 PM
What happened to the police man who would clear the road by driving ahead with flashing lights for emergencies. This used to be the norm for pregnancy and other such things like this case. Common sense is gone.

It's not common sense that is gone.

This is what they are trained to do.

We are the enemy, to be neutralized upon hostile contact, denigrated, laughed at and ignored while we die, if not.

No different than the troops laughing at dead Iraqis.

MikeStanart
09-01-2010, 07:56 PM
AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

PIGS! PIGS! Words cannot express how outraged this makes me.

When will we stop putting up with this crap?

Legend1104
09-01-2010, 09:14 PM
The title to this video is misleading. It makes it sound as if the mother was stopped by the cop for speeding and held them until the girl died. This is about a woman who found a cop while trying to get to the hospital and the cop would not help. Then later she was given a ticket for speeding. Still bad, but I was just confused by the title.

Kylie
09-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Is this shit for real?

I mean, really?

youngbuck
09-01-2010, 09:56 PM

We are the enemy, to be neutralized upon hostile contact, denigrated, laughed at and ignored while we die, if not.

This.

I hope some badass dudes find out who the cop is...

Brian4Liberty
09-01-2010, 09:59 PM

The story wasn't clear. It said the mother "spotted a Police Officer". Unless that is poorly worded, it sounds like she stopped and sought help from someone, who may have been a security guard, and not even a cop. Bottom line is that she didn't drive straight to the hospital. Not sure about the details on asthma, but does it help a person to get hysterical and stop for a confrontation?

Kregisen
09-01-2010, 10:54 PM
The story wasn't clear. It said the mother "spotted a Police Officer". Unless that is poorly worded, it sounds like she stopped and sought help from someone, who may have been a security guard, and not even a cop. Bottom line is that she didn't drive straight to the hospital. Not sure about the details on asthma, but does it help a person to get hysterical and stop for a confrontation?

Oh yeah good point. I read the title of the video before I watched it so I already expected there to be a traffic stop, and when the narrator said she went down the 1-way road the wrong way and saw a cop, I assumed that he stopped her.

He still seems like quite the jerk but atleast he didn't detain them at a traffic stop or something.....interesting.

Golding
09-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Definitely agree with Brian. It doesn't look like they were pulled over. It looks like they were lost, and tried to get the officer (who may have been security) to help. Emotionality can potentially start an asthma attack, but if the girl is already having one it's not the hysteria that's going to kill her. If she's a known asthmatic, she should have an Albuterol inhaler at the very least. It must have failed her, which is why they were on their way to the hospital. Either that, or the family didn't have an inhaler, and just drive their kid to the hospital whenever she gets an attack. I don't think that's likely, considering they didn't even know the way. Lesson here is if you're not going to call an ambulance to get to the hospital, you sure as heck better know the way to one.

On the topic of police, I honestly don't see any usefulness when it comes to the traffic cops. They serve the exact opposite purpose you'd expect police to serve. Their role is to brainlessly doll out tickets not on a matter of safety, but on a matter of a number. It's such a miserable, pathetic existence that it's almost no wonder some become eager to end the doldrums by tazing people.

Kotin
09-01-2010, 11:37 PM

Yes this is correct..

Imperial
09-01-2010, 11:55 PM
When I got pulled over for a speeding ticket, one of the first things the cop asked for is if I was having an emergency. This definitely is the exception, not the rule.