PDA

View Full Version : Constitution Day MoneyBomb

K466
09-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Just received this email from Lawson:

September 17: Constitution Day Moneybomb
Dear Matthew,
Our campaign is based on the premise that Washington has a rulebook, our United States Constitution.

People like my opponent have long forgotten the rules.

But America is waking up to this injustice. And we’re ready to give them a glimpse of reality.

This race is going to be a close one, but we have an incredible opportunity to show that Constitutional principles can indeed defeat an entrenched 22-year incumbent -- one who votes with Nancy Pelosi more than any other congressman.

Insider, "business as usual" politicians on both sides of the aisle are taking note: either follow the Constitution, or get voted out of office. We won’t stand for elected officials who ignore the rules any longer.

Here is a glimpse into how our race is looking today:

* In our race, unaffiliated Voters are swinging to the campaign in our favor 60/40
* Nationally, GOP candidates hold a 10 point advantage over Democrats, the most in the history of tracking this number
* Republicans are more excited to vote than ever

David Price knows this, so he'll soon be asking for help: a political bailout from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC). They’re certain to roll into town once they find out how upset voters actually are -- this means hundreds of thousands of dollars poured into this race to keep Price in office as a rubber stamp for the Obama/Pelosi agenda. Don't be surprised to see big names come to town soon, either. After all, Joe Biden has already made his rounds...

It's time to show the establishment exactly how we are prepared to take back our country.

Mark your calendars -- we are going to show them by asking 1,000 people to donate $100 on Constitution Day, September 17!

That will give us a much needed $100k and help propel us to an astounding victory.

But I need your help to spread the word by forwarding this to 5 of your friends who may be upset about the direction our country is headed, concerned about losing their freedom or worried about their children’s future. 

Stay tuned! Over the course of the next two weeks, we will have exciting news to share with you to about how we plan to spread the message of individual liberty, conservative values and Constitutional governance!

In the meantime, please forward this letter to your friends.

On behalf of the entire Lawson for Congress campaign team, thank you for your generous support! Know that we are working overtime to win this one!

In liberty,

William (B.J.) Lawson, MD
Congressional Candidate, North Carolina's
4th District

P.S. Remember to check our website regularly for very exciting news. I'll be sending out a very important email tomorrow...

Imperial
09-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Isnt Gunny's moneybomb on the same day? I cant muster anywhere close to $100, but I will scrounge up something.

Bergie Bergeron
09-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Too late BJ, Gunny is a bigger priority.

GunnyFreedom
09-02-2010, 01:26 AM
The last moneybomb (Apr 19) I had ended up on the same day as BJ. I think I got a total of $10 on that one... lol

Imperial
09-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Luckily for BJ, the DCCC doesn't have enough money to play with this cycle. They have already said they are focusing on races they can win. Price I don't believe will get any because the odds of him losing are pretty low. However, this creates an opening for BJ to run a strong bid and maybe come out of nowhere to win it.

We can simply do the strategy that was tossed around in regards to a conflict between Gunny and BJ. Toss them both a certain amount of money.