PDA

View Full Version : RMMM/Colorado , Survey Questions PAC

speciallyblend
08-31-2010, 11:50 PM
Hi Folks, I have been discussing things with various people in Colorado! Can i be more effective as an activist or PAC??

Rocky Mountain Medical Marijuana PAC

Our Goal is to focus on key state races in Colorado and locally in lake/summit/eagle counties in the Colorado Rockies and hold elected officials accountable for their positions on medical marijuana and over-regulation!! We already have a majority voter base in our counties and around the state!! It is my hopes to build on this voter base and organize so they know who to vote for and who to remove from office!!

I have alot to work on in the next few weeks! Anyone in Colorado willing to help me? Anyone have survey question suggestions? I was thinking 6-12 questions!

We have had Republicans/Dems reaching out to us:) I also have medical marijuana dispensaries and grow stores willing to push our Freedom/Liberty Agenda and info to their customers and getting them registered to vote!!

I will be volunteering my time and gas as i travel around Colorado in the coming months. The only expenses i see that i will need help for is advertising and printing!!

I am getting the info we need to form this PAC asap!!

if anyone is running a PAC on rpf. I would love to hear some input on this!!!!

also seems a great way to spread Liberty Candidates 2010 in Colorado and Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!

ps curious does anyone in cali or other states have any surveys they have received on medical or personal marijuana??

speciallyblend
09-01-2010, 10:15 PM
blimpin, ooo boy the colorado gop better wake up. We are about to sound the wake up horn all over colorado in the next few months:):):):):) not to mention something BIG is Coming to RPF in the next 4-6 days from Colorado;) and it is not marijuana related:)

http://www.ballot-access.org/2010/08/31/tom-tancredo-constitution-party-nominee-for-colorado-governor-would-support-legalization-of-marijuana/

sitting here at work excited about what is coming in the next week and months in colorado for LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!!:):):)