PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Gamer Clan: Interested?

RonPaul4President
06-08-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm an avid PC gamer and I just had a brainstorm. What if the gamers for RP(I know you're out there!) were to start a clan online? We could use something like [RP8], which stands for "Ron Paul in 2008", as the clan's tag, like; [RP8]RonPaul2008--change "RonPaul2008" to whatever your online player name is. This will make the younger generation more aware of who RP is and what he stands for after a website is created by the clan members. This strategy would build a base of youth that will be old enough to vote in the 2012 campaign. Better yet, it will raise a generation that is well informed and active in politics. Everyone wins.

G-khan
06-08-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm an avid PC gamer and I just had a brainstorm. What if the gamers for RP(I know you're out there!) were to start a clan online? We could use something like [RP8], which stands for "Ron Paul in 2008", as the clan's tag, like; [RP8]RonPaul2008--change "RonPaul2008" to whatever your online player name is. This will make the younger generation more aware of who RP is and what he stands for after a website is created by the clan members. This strategy would build a base of youth that will be old enough to vote in the 2012 campaign. Better yet, it will raise a generation that is well informed and active in politics. Everyone wins.

I play UT 2004 and if you play that I would be interested..

torchbearer
06-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Bf2?

G-khan
06-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Bf2?

I am a PC gamer and I would guess you are talking Xbox?

Give me liberty
06-08-2007, 11:42 AM
lol lol @forums.gametrailers

Some young ones need a lesson at there fourms
This comment was made at the fourm

But in the current field I'd say either Gulliani, or Romney.
Ron Paul can lick my balls

I think we need to teach them whos ron paul:mad:
i hope that young kid has fun with his Gulliani

torchbearer
06-08-2007, 11:53 AM
BF2 = Battlefield 2

G-khan
06-08-2007, 11:54 AM
BF2 = Battlefield 2

I knew what it was are you on Xbox or a PC

RonPaul4President
06-08-2007, 12:51 PM
I play almost every game on PC but I do have Xbox and 360. I have BF2 but it's for XBox. I would like to get BF2:MC for PC if it's available on that platform.

I usually don't play MP because there's so much BS(hax, TKers, whiners, etc.) online but if we had a clan I would be interested in it. I have UT2K4 and almost every game except BF2 for PC. My favorite MP games is CS:S but I have played a bit of UT2K4 online.

G-khan
06-08-2007, 12:59 PM
I play almost every game on PC but I do have Xbox and 360. I have BF2 but it's for XBox. I would like to get BF2:MC for PC if it's available on that platform.

I usually don't play MP because there's so much BS(hax, TKers, whiners, etc.) online but if we had a clan I would be interested in it. I have UT2K4 and almost every game except BF2 for PC. My favorite MP games is CS:S but I have played a bit of UT2K4 online.

We will see what people play and if we have enough to get a clan going.

I don't have BF2 or CS:S

Lets see what the response is.. I have changed my player name to Ron_Paul2008 in UT and I play the Onslaught mode.