PDA

View Full Version : The First 3 Creatarian Principles - Life, Relationships, and Property

AlexMerced
08-31-2010, 05:01 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anarcho-Creatarian/109092415815010

Check Out the notes, I posted some small bits from the Creatarian Manifesto for those who were curious on how this would shape up.

BuddyRey
08-31-2010, 05:58 PM
Good stuff!

AlexMerced
08-31-2010, 07:05 PM
glad you like, did you see any super glaring holes in my arguments, part the reason I'm posting these sneak peaks is so you all can help me make sure it's solid before it's final release

AlexMerced
08-31-2010, 08:41 PM
Creatarianism on Danger

Danger – Destruction

Destruction is the vilest aberration to a Creatarian. Destruction slows down the progress of creation by slowing down the creation of relationships from the loss of life, property, and ideas that is left in the wake of a destructive event that hinders the multiplicative power that relationships with ideas and life create.
While all life is born with the ability to create since that’s how it comes to existence, all life has the ability to destroy since that is the force removes life from existence. These conflicting forces of the creativity versus the destructivity in all of us in one the most of vital internal conflicts we must surmount.
When people harbor destructive forces in them like hate and resentment it results in ended relationships and at it’s most extreme, war. War is unique since it is the result of relationships being used to magnify destructivity instead of creativity. When a mass of inter-related life and ideas is poisoned by destructive forces it results in a massive destructive event better known as war.