PDA

View Full Version : Bubba The Love Sponge Talked About Paul

tjeffersonsghost
08-31-2010, 05:58 AM
This morning... Ill see if I can get audio... Bubba sounds like hes a fan!

MRoCkEd
08-31-2010, 06:03 AM
He's been a fan all along.

Bergie Bergeron
08-31-2010, 06:07 AM
He's a clown though.

tjeffersonsghost
08-31-2010, 06:26 AM
He's a clown though.

A clown with a big fan base....

bkreigh
05-16-2011, 11:06 AM
On my way into work they were talking about Ron Paul again. I wasnt able to hear the end of the conversation but the first few minutes were all positive for RP. Seems like all three of them, Bubba, Spice, and Brent are all fans of him.

This is good news because he has a hell of a following here in Florida.

bobbyw24
05-16-2011, 11:10 AM
In 2009, Bubba apologized for voting for Obama; claimed he should have voted for Ron Paul

bkreigh
05-16-2011, 11:39 AM
In 2009, Bubba apologized for voting for Obama; claimed he should have voted for Ron Paul

He seems to flip a lot when it comes to politics. Im not sure where he stands on the issues and to be honest with you i kind of zone out when he talks about politics. I dont listen to him in the morning to hear about politics. The last thing i want to listen to while im trying to wake up and driving into work is politics. The a.m. is time for mindless chatter.

But hey if it gets the good Doctor's name out then thats a good thing.

JohnMeridith
05-16-2011, 11:47 AM
I would listen to the show some a year or so ago, it seems like the Brent guy has been a big RP fan. Bubba just seems to lack the ability to grasp the simple concept of the what our governments role should be.

bkreigh
05-16-2011, 11:53 AM
I would listen to the show some a year or so ago, it seems like the Brent guy has been a big RP fan. Bubba just seems to lack the ability to grasp the simple concept of the what our governments role should be.

Ture and i think because of Brent metioning RP every once in a while that it finally knocked some sense into Bubba. If you listen to the show now Bubba is always asking Brent about political issues and/or legal issues. Its a perfect example why the elections went they way they did. The folks with sense and knew what they were talking about voted for the lesser known candidates. The folks that have no fuckin clue voted for the Obamas and McCains.

I think Bubba is coming around though. Im all for these pro RP sound bites from Bubba!