PDA

View Full Version : Brian Williams asks Obama about birth certificate on Nightly News 8/29/10

lynnf
08-29-2010, 04:47 PM
and, of course, the Great O suggests it's already settled, which it's not. Nice try, O, no ceegar! keep on dodging, I'm sure it fools the faithful!

http://www.shallownation.com/2010/08/29/obama-interview-with-brian-williams-nbc-nightly-news-video-aug-29-2010-katrina-5th-anniversary/

libertybrewcity
08-29-2010, 04:58 PM
I don't think I can watch 22 minutes of BO. What time is it at?

libertybrewcity
08-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Around the 12 minute mark actually.

lynnf
08-29-2010, 08:44 PM
all they respond with - both Gibbs (press sec) and the Great O -- is smoke and mirrors. C'mon you Obots! Where are you now? O, Obot, where is thy sting?

lynn

BenIsForRon
08-29-2010, 09:01 PM
One question: Why would all the global interests put their money behind Obama when he could be exposed as non-citizen?

Exactly, they wouldn't, because it would be fucking retarded. Obama is a citizen, find something more important to worry about.

lynnf
08-29-2010, 09:20 PM
One question: Why would all the global interests put their money behind Obama when he could be exposed as non-citizen?

Exactly, they wouldn't, because it would be fucking retarded. Obama is a citizen, find something more important to worry about.

better question: why would the global interests install a puppet without having something on them to use in case they go rogue and double-cross them?

answer: they wouldn't.

lynn

sofia
08-29-2010, 09:22 PM

two points:

1. Those very same global interests also control the media....so there's no one of any stature that can "expose" Obama.....just us bloggers.

2. If Obama becomes disobedient or ineffective...a means for blackmail or removal is already built in.

If Obama had a Birth Certicate. he could shut everybody up, humiliate his detractors, and have a good laugh about it. The fact that the BC is still not forthcoming speaks volumes.

squarepusher
08-29-2010, 09:22 PM
better question: why would the global interests install a puppet without having something on them to use in case they go rogue and double-cross them?

lynn

wow, well said

sofia
08-29-2010, 09:24 PM

lynn

exactly.....Obama's foreign birth and his homosexuality (Reggie Love, Donald Young, Larry Sinclair) are what makes him a slave to the Globalists

Jace
08-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Politico posted this and Drudge has it up. The Politico comments section is slamming Obama for trying to pass off a certification of live birth as a birth certificate. That cat is out of the bag about that certification, and people want to see the real deal.

I think the birth certificate issue has penetrated the mainstream consciousness. And LTC Lakin is an honorable American that mainstream Americans can get behind, unlike that Orly character or that Berg guy. Lakin has put his freedom on the line for simply asking that his commander and chief not be above the law and above the Constitution.

If people around here want to strike a blow against Big Government, this birth certificate issue is huge. If a grassfire starts to burn out of control and a mass movement groundswell crashes over them, demanding the release of his birth certificate and school records, it could force the release.

The media is going to demonize liberty supporters even if we kowtow to them and drive off the birthers. I see no reason to kowtow to the media. It is run by plutocratic warmongers. They have already proven that they will never give Ron Paul, or Rand, a fair shake. Why try to win their affection? They will call us names and attack us whether we are birthers or not.

Simply demanding transparency from a president has become a revolutionary act. If there is documentation showing that Obama is not who he says he is, it would destroy the Democratic Party and take down the mainstream media. That's why they lash out so angrily.

Zippyjuan
08-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Darn muslim, commie lesbian! And now not even born here? Where will it end? Let's get rid of him and get that Biden in charge!

TC95
08-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Darn muslim, commie lesbian! And now not even born here? Where will it end? Let's get rid of him and get that Biden in charge!

That Biden is no better is irrelevant. If Obama is illegal then he should be impeached. Period.

Zippyjuan
08-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Not relevant? If you drive Obama from office- that is who you will be getting. They won't be dialing Ron Paul's number. He is quite far down the succession list.

"Uh, Congressman Paul? Since it is some of your supportes who helped prove that Obama should not be president- we have decided to throw out the consitiution and give the job to you. "
After Biden is Pelosi.
Still sound like a good idea? Hillary is #4. See any good Presidents on this list?

1 Vice President Joe Biden
2 Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Daniel Inouye
4 Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
5 Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner
6 Secretary of Defense Robert Gates[2]
7 Attorney General Eric Holder
8 Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar
9 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack
10 Secretary of Commerce Gary Locke

As many of you know by now, I do believe he was born in Hawaii and is legally elgible to be President but arguing is futile. But if you do wish to persue it, you need to be aware of the consequences. Besides looking silly.

But venting is a healthy thing so please continue.

Bruno
08-29-2010, 09:53 PM

because they thought they could get away with it, like they have so far

sofia
08-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Powers that be are clearly trying to squeeze Obama here. All of a sudden it is permissable to ask question about the BC??? What gives?

I think Obama is being blackmailed into bombing Iran.

Bruno
08-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Drudge headine line "I can't spend all my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead."

lol. No, just a long form birth certificate for all to see to verify your eligibility to be President of the United States would be fine, sir. No need to plaster it on your head. ;)

Geez, he just nods constantly in that first thirty seconds absent mindedly. Reminds me of Hillary.

Also telling is in his response, he first looks away and says, "Well, look..." one of his infamous phrases when he is about to stretch the truth or provide a waffling answer. Then he follows by "the facts are the facts", without stating the facts, then says, "we dealt with some of this during the campaign". I didn't hear a denial in those first thirty seconds. What I heard was a lawyer and a politician trying to change the debate and not answer the question.

He then talks about his faith in the American people to not "worry about all this nonsense" (e.g. Constituitional requirements) but to ask "can he help me and my family".

Why didn't he just say, "listen, America, I was born in Hawaii. Its a fact. I didn't want to have to show my birth certificate because I thought it was silly, but I will do so. Trust me. I am eligible to be president and I will prove it."

"I can't spend all my time chasing down these rumors..." Does he really think that we believe he needs to spend more than five minutes doing so? He could have turned to an aide during the interview, and said, "hey, let's get this resolved for America. Get on it. Tell Rahm or whomever to gather all my proof of citizenship." and he wouldn't have to lay another finger or spend a single minute on it. What a crock.

Nah...that'd be too easy. What he didn't say was more powerful tonight than what he did say.

TC95
08-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Not relevant? If you drive Obama from office- that is who you will be getting. They won't be dialing Ron Paul's number. He is quite far down the succession list.

"Uh, Congressman Paul? Since it is some of your supportes who helped prove that Obama should not be president- we have decided to throw out the consitiution and give the job to you. "
After Biden is Pelosi.
Still sound like a good idea? Hillary is #4. See any good Presidents on this list?

As many of you know by now, I do believe he was born in Hawaii and is legally elgible to be President but arguing is futile. But if you do wish to persue it, you need to be aware of the consequences. Besides looking silly.

Yep. Not relevant. If he's not constitutionally eligible, he should be stricken from his post by impeachment. Not that it'll ever happen as we're not using our Constitution anyway.

Bman
08-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Besides looking silly.

This is the problem I have with the whole thing, and makes me wonder about people who constantly are pushing and cheering this on.

We have so many valid arguments, and yes while I believe there are certain rules to be President and it should be upheld, that without a smoking gun this is a distraction that will only make them laugh at you.

From a fitting titled album I dedicate this song to the Bircher, um , I mean Birther movement.

YouTube - Adam Sandler - At a Medium Pace (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLm5oSJRxIU)

bunklocoempire
08-29-2010, 10:14 PM

LOL!

Why is it no one ever wants to talk about Obama being a banking institution “plant”? Too close to the truth, and less dividing I figure.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-04-07-obamagrandma_N.htm

“By Dan Nakaso, USA TODAY
HONOLULU — Barack Obama's trailblazing effort to become the nation's first black president has a family precedent.
Madelyn Dunham, Obama's grandmother, blazed a feminist trail in Hawaii banking circles in the late 1960s and early 1970s and rose to become one of the Bank of Hawaii's first female vice presidents…
Obama and Soetoro-Ng lived with their grandparents Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, and later with their mother, Ann Dunham, in 1970s Honolulu, where white people were routinely the target of discrimination.”

Side note: Typical how they play the discrimintation against the O and family. White? Discrimination. Black? Discrimination.

Bunkloco

Jace
08-29-2010, 10:15 PM

After Biden is Pelosi.

This birth certificate issue is the Achillle's heel of one of the biggest statist's to ever hold the Presidency, and you're saying back off?

Are you saying that if the man actually did lie his way into the office with help from the media and the political establishment, we should just drop it because Biden is no better?

As if Biden would have any power at all if Obama were impeached. He would be a seat warmer for two years, or would be chased out of Washington with pitchforks if it turns out the media narrative about Obama is false.

Jace
08-29-2010, 10:22 PM
This is the problem I have with the whole thing, and makes me wonder about people who constantly are pushing and cheering this on.

We have so many valid arguments, and yes while I believe there are certain rules to be President and it should be upheld, that without a smoking gun this is a distraction that will only make them laugh at you.

From a fitting titled album I dedicate this song to the Bircher, um , I mean Birther movement.

YouTube - Adam Sandler - At a Medium Pace (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLm5oSJRxIU)

They laughed at Ron Paul long before there were birthers. They will laugh at him and ridicule him regardless.

Even if Obama released all his records and everything was legit and the birther movement died, the hit pieces against Ron Paul would still come. As long as he supports a non-interventionist foreign policy and is critical of the Fed, they will marginalize him, and attack him relentlessly if they think he is gaining traction.

This birther thing is a big weakness for the media that could discredit the whole media cartel if there is fire under all that smoke.

Bman
08-29-2010, 10:34 PM
They laughed at Ron Paul long before there were birthers. They will laugh at him and ridicule him regardless.

Of course they will, but if people in the liberty movement ever hope to make progress they should choose there battles carefully moving forward.

Do you see any politicians with a chance of winning carrying this candle stick?

I don't, and it's with good reason.

Even if Obama released all his records and everything was legit and the birther movement died, the hit pieces against Ron Paul would still come. As long as he supports a non-interventionist foreign policy and is critical of the Fed, they will marginalize him, and attack him relentlessly if they think he is gaining traction.

Yes there will always be hit pieces. Why load your enemies gun with useless drivel? You'll never find this one. Want to know why?

VVV

This birther thing is a big weakness for the media that could discredit the whole media cartel if there is fire under all that smoke.

Because if it even were true, it would never be reported. But go right ahead search to you die. maybe you'll actually find Noah's Ark or the Holy Grail in the process.

Jace
08-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Of course they will, but if people in the liberty movement ever hope to make progress they should choose there battles carefully moving forward.

Do you see any politicians with a chance of winning carrying this candle stick?

I don't, and it's with good reason.

Yes there will always be hit pieces. Why load your enemies gun with useless drivel? You'll never find this one. Want to know why?

VVV

Because if it even were true, it would never be reported. But go right ahead search to you die. maybe you'll actually find Noah's Ark or the Holy Grail in the process.

Why do you think it will never be found? People will be researching this president for centuries. He has left a paper trail and researchers will be digging up stuff on him long after we are all dead and gone.

So far his paper trail has been carefully removed, except for the vague certification of live birth, and his school registration in Indonesia that lists his name as Barry Soetoro and his religion as Muslim. That's all we have right now, but even honest non-birthers will want hard copy evidence of his existence.

I agree with you about choosing battles carefully. Birthers and truthers don't define Ron Paul, nor should they. But regardless of what the birthers do, as long as Ron Paul is non-interventionist and critical of the Fed, they will label him a kook.

But the birth certificate issue is gaining momentum and I see no reason to shy away from it or shun it, especially since it is a Constitutional issue, and in this country no one is supposed to be above the law.

james1906
08-29-2010, 10:59 PM
"...where white people were routinely the target of discrimination.”

o rly?
http://www.hulu.com/watch/61234/saturday-night-live-hawaiian-hotel?

Romulus
08-30-2010, 06:25 AM
Drudge headine line "I can't spend all my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead."

lol. No, just a long form birth certificate for all to see to verify your eligibility to be President of the United States would be fine, sir. No need to plaster it on your head. ;)

Geez, he just nods constantly in that first thirty seconds absent mindedly. Reminds me of Hillary.

Also telling is in his response, he first looks away and says, "Well, look..." one of his infamous phrases when he is about to stretch the truth or provide a waffling answer. Then he follows by "the facts are the facts", without stating the facts, then says, "we dealt with some of this during the campaign". I didn't hear a denial in those first thirty seconds. What I heard was a lawyer and a politician trying to change the debate and not answer the question.

He then talks about his faith in the American people to not "worry about all this nonsense" (e.g. Constituitional requirements) but to ask "can he help me and my family".

Why didn't he just say, "listen, America, I was born in Hawaii. Its a fact. I didn't want to have to show my birth certificate because I thought it was silly, but I will do so. Trust me. I am eligible to be president and I will prove it."

"I can't spend all my time chasing down these rumors..." Does he really think that we believe he needs to spend more than five minutes doing so? He could have turned to an aide during the interview, and said, "hey, let's get this resolved for America. Get on it. Tell Rahm or whomever to gather all my proof of citizenship." and he wouldn't have to lay another finger or spend a single minute on it. What a crock.

Nah...that'd be too easy. What he didn't say was more powerful tonight than what he did say.

Wow.. the BS meter went off just by reading that one!

I can't believe there are folks here telling us to worry about something else - as if its not a Constitional requirement, or hey, look we'll get Biden to pip down. As if that's even relevant!

The guys not even qualified and people are supposed to shut up about it so we don't look "stupid"? What a joke.

sofia
08-30-2010, 06:37 AM
Lets back off of this issue...maybe relegate it to Hot Topics?

Cuz if someone from the media sees this, they'll might make fun of us.

Let's see if Brian Williams and Katie Couric start talking about it more. When our media masters give us permission, then we should talk about it.

:rolleyes:

Bruno
08-30-2010, 06:39 AM
Lets back off of this issue...maybe relegate it to Hot Topics?

Cuz if someone from the media sees this, they'll might make fun of us.

Let's see if Brian Williams and Katie Couric start talking about it more. When our media masters give us permission, then we should talk about it.

:rolleyes:

I lol'd. :D

Even Brian Williams seemed unimpressed with the non-answer Obama provided.

Bruno
08-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Bump for the afternoon crew

Fredom101
08-30-2010, 12:07 PM
and, of course, the Great O suggests it's already settled, which it's not. Nice try, O, no ceegar! keep on dodging, I'm sure it fools the faithful!

http://www.shallownation.com/2010/08/29/obama-interview-with-brian-williams-nbc-nightly-news-video-aug-29-2010-katrina-5th-anniversary/

Lynn,
Why are you obsessed with where this guy was born?
Ok, it's unconstitutional that he's president, fine!
Aren't there like hundreds of other far more important unconstitutional things happening today in government? Why not focus on something that actually affects us?

Why does it matter if we have Obama or Bush or Biden or McCain in the White house? Getting rid of 1 of them solves nothing, because there is always another authoritarian sociopath waiting in the wings to take his place- and destroy what's left of our country!

Bruno
08-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Lynn,
Why are you obsessed with where this guy was born?
Ok, it's unconstitutional that he's president, fine!

Stop. You've said enough. Now he can leave office and we will deal with the replacement.

Romulus
08-30-2010, 12:27 PM
I love these excuses.

"Well, the gov never obeys the Constitution!" "He'll just be replaced by someone worse!"

It's so damn obvious that he's not qualified and people either don't care or don't believe it! Obama could say, Fuck you Brian Williams, I was born in Kenya. So what. And morons would still be singing the same tune of lame excuses.

Funny how all of the sudden Lakin isn't in the news. They tried to set him up knowing the system would come down on him and guess what - they folded. This is your sign people - hello, could it get anymore obvious?

MRK
08-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Perhaps some evidence of of alternate names traveling with the Obama family could be found in old flight records.

TC95
08-30-2010, 01:57 PM

As if we care if they laugh at us. Let 'em laugh. One day the truth will come out even if we have to wait until Judgement Day. We won't look so silly anymore then. :)

Fredom101
08-30-2010, 01:59 PM
I love these excuses.

"Well, the gov never obeys the Constitution!" "He'll just be replaced by someone worse!"

It's so damn obvious that he's not qualified and people either don't care or don't believe it! Obama could say, Fuck you Brian Williams, I was born in Kenya. So what. And morons would still be singing the same tune of lame excuses.

Funny how all of the sudden Lakin isn't in the news. They tried to set him up knowing the system would come down on him and guess what - they folded. This is your sign people - hello, could it get anymore obvious?

It's not an excuse.
I hate Obama as much as anyone.
But proving that he was not born in the US will make no difference to our liberty. Zero. We need to focus on ideas rather than conspiracies.

Fredom101
08-30-2010, 02:01 PM
Stop. You've said enough. Now he can leave office and we will deal with the replacement.

Who decides who replaces him?
Another "election"?

Come on. You know we'll just get a Palin or Hillary or Biden or some other asswipe. Taking on this issue is a WOT.

Bruno
08-30-2010, 02:07 PM
It's not an excuse.
But proving that he was not born in the US will make no difference to our liberty. Zero. We need to focus on ideas rather than conspiracies.

like the Federal Reserve, or if there is gold in Ft. Knox? ;)

Another "election"?

Come on. You know we'll just get a Palin or Hillary or Biden or some other asswipe. Taking on this issue is a WOT.

then move along, fredom! find another thread! :p

Romulus
08-30-2010, 02:16 PM
It's not an excuse.

Oh really? You mean like the conspiracy that he was born in Hawaii? Cause I've seen no proof of that one.

If/When the truth comes out and it's true that he's not qualified, everything he has signed will become null and void, one being mandated healthcare. So don't tell me it makes no difference.

Jace
08-30-2010, 02:57 PM
It's not an excuse.

If it comes out that he lied about his past and that the media and people at the highest levels of government covered for him, it would be one of the biggest stories in the history of this country. If it comes out that the carefully crafted media image presented to us is false, the establishment will come crashing down all around us.

The media and both political parties would be discredited. The ramifications would be enormous, and I think that is why people are afraid of the issue and lash out at those who are asking simple questions and demanding transparency from their elected leaders.

Watch what happens with Lakin. This is a high stakes game and he has put his freedom and life on the line. It's not some fringe issue. It's much more important than that.

Jace
08-30-2010, 03:42 PM
"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

If you are born in Hawaii you receive a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, that lists signatures, the name of the hospital in which you were born and other independently verifiable information. Obama refuses to release a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, which looks like this:

http://logisticsmonster.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/MikiBoothBC.jpg

Instead, Obama has released a CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH, a vague computer generated document printed in 2007, which contains no independently verifiable information:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/51/BarackObamaCertificationOfLiveBirthHawaii.jpg/614px-BarackObamaCertificationOfLiveBirthHawaii.jpg

LTC Lakin is a heroic figure who has put country and the Constitution first. By putting his freedom on the line, he is attempting to force the mysterious person in the White House to follow the law of this land and reveal his true identity to the citizens of this country. Trust without verification? I say prove Lakin wrong and show him the certificate before you lock him up. But somehow I doubt they will do that.

lynnf
08-31-2010, 02:45 AM
maybe he could after all....... if he had one!

http://www.wnd.com/images/birthcertificateremoval85.jpg

Romulus
08-31-2010, 05:20 AM
What is the latest on Lakin's situation?

lynnf
08-31-2010, 10:20 AM
What is the latest on Lakin's situation?

other than the Army hauling Lakin away to keep him away from the press, this is the last I've heard:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=191085

Officer's defense team demanding Obama docs

also see:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=256165

fedup100
08-31-2010, 11:49 AM
Where he was born is a non issue! In order to be qualified as natural born, at least ONE of his parents had to have been an american citizen.

NOT ONE OF HIS PARENTS WERE AMERICAN CITIZENS!

His mother had been out of the country for too long to even convey him american citizenship according to the law.

This is an extreme matter of national security. All of our lives our freedoms and our countires existence is on the line with this muslim trojan horse sitting on all our national secrets as well as his hand on the red phone.

IMPEACHMENT!! This is a death penalty crime including all those who covered for him and signed the documents placing him on the ballots. You can't impeach a non president, he needs to be arrested.

Pelosi, Biden and a slew of others need to be arrested along with obunhole and the trials need to begin. After the good people have rendered a proper judgment. These thugs need to swing from the lamp posts in DC for a least a week to ensure the rest of the corrupt crowd in DC understand the american people mean business.

crazyfacedjenkins
08-31-2010, 01:18 PM
One of the most irrelevant, asinine, and pointless stipulations in the Constitution and it figures that people chose that to fault Obama.

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind if it was amended from the Constitution, there are plenty of foreign born citizens who are just as loyal if not more than the whiny assholes that currently live here. Most times they had to bust their ass to make it here, why shouldn't they be allowed to run for president? Because a bunch of unelected, wealthy, land and slave owning elites told us so????

fedup100
08-31-2010, 01:56 PM
One of the most irrelevant, asinine, and pointless stipulations in the Constitution and it figures that people chose that to fault Obama.

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind if it was amended from the Constitution, there are plenty of foreign born citizens who are just as loyal if not more than the whiny assholes that currently live here. Most times they had to bust their ass to make it here, why shouldn't they be allowed to run for president? Because a bunch of unelected, wealthy, land and slave owning elites told us so????

Just WOW! No need to wonder how we have come to this low point in the republic.

Based on your enlightened ramblings, the Russians should welcome a Chinese to replace Putin. People with such cluelessnes as far as loyalty to ones race or country should not be allowed to vote and I would be A.O.K. with having them deported to a place more in line with this belief.........oh that's right there is no such place.

Depressed Liberator
08-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Jesus Christ, you wonder Ron Paul Forums and read some interesting commentary, and then one click later, you're in fucking Stormfront.

Zippyjuan
08-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Just WOW! No need to wonder how we have come to this low point in the republic.

Based on your enlightened ramblings, the Russians should welcome a Chinese to replace Putin. People with such cluelessnes as far as loyalty to ones race or country should not be allowed to vote and I would be A.O.K. with having them deported to a place more in line with this belief.........oh that's right there is no such place.

Well, thankfully I live in a free country where EVERY CITIZEN has the right to vote. Not just those who somebody THINKS should have the right to vote.

Russia is a huge country- spanning more time zones and more ethnic groups than any other. It would not be impossible for them (or may they are more xenophobic than we are) to elect somebody of a Chinese ethnicity.

Bruno
09-01-2010, 07:25 AM
Jesus Christ, you wonder Ron Paul Forums and read some interesting commentary, and then one click later, you're in fucking Stormfront.

Cite the post please. Or are you saying that to question the great one means you are a racist?

maybe he could after all....... if he had one!

http://www.wnd.com/images/birthcertificateremoval85.jpg

That's hilarious

idirtify
09-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Another "election"?

That a defeatist argument. When you get such a good chance to discredit such a powerful statist, YOU GO FOR IT. Under your rationale, no part of the current system should be dismantled, because something worse may come in to replace it.

idirtify
09-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Oh really? You mean like the conspiracy that he was born in Hawaii? Cause I've seen no proof of that one.

If/When the truth comes out and it's true that he's not qualified, everything he has signed will become null and void, one being mandated healthcare. So don't tell me it makes no difference.

qft

idirtify
09-01-2010, 09:32 AM
if it comes out that he lied about his past and that the media and people at the highest levels of government covered for him, it would be one of the biggest stories in the history of this country. If it comes out that the carefully crafted media image presented to us is false, the establishment will come crashing down all around us.

The media and both political parties would be discredited. The ramifications would be enormous, and i think that is why people are afraid of the issue and lash out at those who are asking simple questions and demanding transparency from their elected leaders.

Watch what happens with lakin. This is a high stakes game and he has put his freedom and life on the line. It's not some fringe issue. It's much more important than that.

qft!!

idirtify
09-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Obama is SO right; “the facts are the facts”.

Fact one: the birth document produced online is not original.
Fact two: it is incomplete and does not show key FACTS which are standard on birth certificates.

w2992
09-01-2010, 09:42 AM
biden is next in line so who cares?

idirtify
09-01-2010, 09:46 AM
biden is next in line so who cares?

Another defeatist argument, already addressed just above.

pacelli
09-01-2010, 10:10 AM

Because the global interests think in terms of decades, not 4-year terms of office. If Obama can slide through without getting impeached, it sets a historical precedent for legislation in the future that would remove the requirement altogether.

Romulus
09-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Yep, if they can pull this one off, the sky's the limit for them.