PDA

View Full Version : I've been used...

specialkornflake
10-16-2007, 11:14 PM
This girl whom I've been talking with for the past few weeks just revealed to me that she really doesn't like Ron Paul... This is the same girl that has come to all the Ron Paul events that we've had in town and whom I've conversed endlessly with about Ron Paul. Have I been taken advantage of?

hard@work
10-16-2007, 11:15 PM
It's ok, you are a special korn flake.

Hope
Are you insinuating that she used Ron Paul to get into your pants?

Lord Xar
hahahaha...

I am sure she loves Obama, just a guess.

maybe you have something she wants...

austin356
10-16-2007, 11:16 PM
wtf?

Strangest post I have seen in a while here on the forums.

billm317
10-16-2007, 11:18 PM
wtf is right
i'd like to add to that... wtf

0zzy
I love you :)

Ron Paul Fan
Is this true or is it just a brag post? If it's true then I say sleep with her one more time then dump her on the grounds of high treason. If it's just a made up story and you're trying to gain some street cred with the forum then that's just wrong. Not even I would stoop so low.

ksuguy
Damn, why can't women fake interest in Ron Paul so they can talk to me?

JoshLowry
10-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Sorry to hear that.

There are lots of fish out there and the number of girls who support Ron Paul grow every day. :)

specialkornflake
10-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Yes, this really is true. That's why it was a bit of a shock today... we had joked about her being a Giuliani fan because she had been distracting me from my grassroots effort. It turns out she just doesn't like politics??

McDermit
same shit vegan dudes deal with. Fake vegitarians and shit. And chicks will pretend to be into the same music, sports team, etc. It's sad.

quickmike
Hell, im a huge Hillary supporter. I only go door to door with slim jims spreading the word about Ron Paul just so you guys will think im cool.

You guys DO think im cool right?

steph3n
10-16-2007, 11:23 PM
as long as you pass out 1776 slimjims for RON PAUL you are really cool :D

Hell, im a huge Hillary supporter. I only go door to door with slim jims spreading the word about Ron Paul just so you guys will think im cool.

hard@work
10-16-2007, 11:23 PM
We all want a date with Liv. That's some lofty competition.

DjLoTi
10-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Maybe she was trying to get to know you .....

RP4ME
10-16-2007, 11:26 PM
This girl whom I've been talking with for the past few weeks just revealed to me that she really doesn't like Ron Paul... This is the same girl that has come to all the Ron Paul events that we've had in town and whom I've conversed endlessly with about Ron Paul. Have I been taken advantage of?

YOu must smell nice!

Korey Kaczynski
10-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Yes, this really is true. That's why it was a bit of a shock today... we had joked about her being a Giuliani fan because she had been distracting me from my grassroots effort. It turns out she just doesn't like politics??

Most women don't. Just be flattered she made the effort for you. I know I would be. :)

:(

DjLoTi
10-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Maybe she was trying to break up with you.

Korey Kaczynski
Damn, why can't women fake interest in Ron Paul so they can talk to me?

I hear ya, bro. :(

quickmike
as long as you pass out 1776 slimjims for RON PAUL you are really cool :D

Hell, Ive done more than that already. 100 per week since may, all door to door. thats about 2000+ some odd slim jims so far.

Lord Xar
10-16-2007, 11:29 PM

yeah, you're cool

NEXT!!!!

(just kidding, of course)

Drknows
10-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Dont give up on her! You have to act like Cesar Milan and show her the way.

RP4ME
10-16-2007, 11:33 PM
BTW _ what in the world could she NOT like about Paul???? I mean we fight to get people to watch video or read about him b/c to know him is to love him...
What was it?

austin356
10-16-2007, 11:34 PM
she will trade action for a vote.

NewEnd
10-16-2007, 11:34 PM
Is this true or is it just a brag post? If it's true then I say sleep with her one more time then dump her on the grounds of high treason.

that cracked me up!

:D

austin356
10-16-2007, 11:35 PM
BTW _ what in the world could she NOT like about Paul???? I mean we fight to get people to watch video or read about him b/c to know him is to love him...
What was it?

he said she does not "like politics"....

Lord Xar
If she starts liking another candidate, you better start worrying!

austin356
yeah, you're cool

NEXT!!!!

(just kidding, of course)

NEXT

bbachtung
10-16-2007, 11:36 PM
Try to keep her with you through the Florida primary.

Hope
10-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Maybe she's just jealous of Ron Paul because he takes up so much of your time.

I think my partner feels that way sometimes. He seemed that way the other day. We have this game where we ask either other "What if" questions, e.g. "If you had to be teleported to another place and time to live the remainder of your life, when and where would it be?" type stuff. The question I came up with was, "Ron Paul will be guarenteed the presidency if I sleep with him. Do you allow me to cheat on you or not?" It didn't quite sit well with him, I'm not sure why. It was only a hypothetical, you know. ;)

paulicywonk
10-16-2007, 11:40 PM
Think of it as an opportunity for conversion.

In my experience, women tend to lean liberal. It's because the rhetoric of helping people, even though they really don't get help, appeals to something maternal. Besides, Republicans are usually painted as bad guys, and it takes a while to overcome that visceral dislike.

My advice is to let her come to it on her own. Forcing the issue rarely helps.

NewEnd
10-16-2007, 11:42 PM
Try to keep her with you through the Florida primary.

funny funny

4Horsemen
10-16-2007, 11:43 PM
That's how the chicks have been getting in my pants lately.... :)

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Sounds like a keeper to me.

Its like when you pretend to like her cat, but really, you want to throw the cat out the window. You feed the cat, and clean its litter box, and go to the stupid cat birthday party she threw, because you are hoping to get some.

quickmike
10-16-2007, 11:47 PM
In my experience, women tend to lean liberal. It's because the rhetoric of helping people

You know what really gets me about people like this(not just women, but men as well)? Theyre always the ones moving out of the big city to smaller towns or across state lines to escape the tax burden, yet when they get enough of their kind in that small town, they also bring their big government ideas with them and cause the very thing to happen that they ran away from in the first place. Theyre always the first ones to want to give handouts, yet they scurry to the less taxed areas as soon as the concequences come home to roost. :mad:

This probably pisses me off more than any one thing about liberals in general.

quickmike
10-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Sounds like a keeper to me.

Its like when you pretend to like her cat, but really, you want to throw the cat out the window. You feed the cat, and clean its litter box, and go to the stupid cat birthday party she threw, because you are hoping to get some.

a cat birthday party? LOL

I would have to draw the line right there!!!!

Ron Paul Fan
10-16-2007, 11:58 PM

OMG. I just figured it out! This girl is a spy for the Giluiani campaign! She's infiltrated into the campaign by infiltrating into your pants! She's one sly little jezebel who has figured out a way to spy on the success of our grassroots campaign while remaining inconspicuous. She said what she had to and got in the front door which in the male's case is very vulnerable to a female invasion. Now she's backed off on her support for Ron Paul which signals to me that she's getting ready to scram and give the campaign secrets to the Giuliani campaign. I bet she goes around the country doing this! Beware Ron Paul supporters who are males! There is a she-devil running around the country exchanging sex for classified campaign information!!!!!!!!

foofighter20x
10-17-2007, 12:01 AM
same shit vegan dudes deal with. Fake vegitarians and shit. And chicks will pretend to be into the same music, sports team, etc. It's sad.

Women may fake who they are (with make up, they way they act, etc...)

...but men can fake a whole relationship. :D

quickmike
10-17-2007, 12:01 AM
She doesnt by chance look like THIS does she??

If this is her, I would have to say that you've been HAD my friend.

http://blogs.nypost.com/movies/rudy.jpg

Hope
10-17-2007, 12:07 AM
a cat birthday party? LOL

I would have to draw the line right there!!!!

It probably embarrasses the cat, too.

http://www.mo.gov/mo/mophotos/fun/FU_HappyBirthdayToYouLeonard_Jagger_050406.jpg

quickmike
10-17-2007, 12:12 AM
It probably embarrasses the cat, too.

http://www.mo.gov/mo/mophotos/fun/FU_HappyBirthdayToYouLeonard_Jagger_050406.jpg

Thats awesome.

People and their pet fettishes:rolleyes:

NewEnd
10-17-2007, 12:13 AM
She doesnt by chance look like THIS does she??

If this is her, I would have to say that you've been HAD my friend.

http://blogs.nypost.com/movies/rudy.jpg

this thread is great!

Hope
10-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Thats awesome.

People and their pet fettishes:rolleyes:

http://pics.livejournal.com/ashleyshadows/pic/00006d8z/s320x240

bbachtung
10-17-2007, 12:26 AM
This thread has gone to a bad place . . .

devil21
10-17-2007, 12:34 AM
OMG. I just figured it out! This girl is a spy for the Giluiani campaign! She's infiltrated into the campaign by infiltrating into your pants! She's one sly little jezebel who has figured out a way to spy on the success of our grassroots campaign while remaining inconspicuous. She said what she had to and got in the front door which in the male's case is very vulnerable to a female invasion. Now she's backed off on her support for Ron Paul which signals to me that she's getting ready to scram and give the campaign secrets to the Giuliani campaign. I bet she goes around the country doing this! Beware Ron Paul supporters who are males! There is a she-devil running around the country exchanging sex for classified campaign information!!!!!!!!

Well can I get an email address at least?

Hope
10-17-2007, 12:38 AM
This thread has gone to a bad place . . .

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/tacolot1/hairbls1.jpg

trispear
10-17-2007, 12:45 AM

You guys DO think im cool right?I thought you liberals do it so Hillary has assured victory in 2008 when RP becomes the Republican Nominee!

At least that's what the antiPaulBots over at the Hannity forums keep telling me:D

runderwo
10-17-2007, 08:44 AM

Nobody likes politics except power mongers... but somebody is going to be president in any case, so supporting the best candidate is important.

speciallyblend
10-17-2007, 09:05 AM
You sure shes really a woman??

Original_Intent
10-17-2007, 09:05 AM
This thread started "out there" and never found it's way home...

thehittgirl
10-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Yeah, it's sad that a lot of women don't like politics. But hey there are a few of us out there, don't give up. You might just find one that is not into politics but can be converted. I sure as heck wasn't, then hubby taught me a lot.

I think in general, a lot of people don't get the picture that it DOES affect them. I have a lot of those types in my family. And yeah they're mostly women.

My sister is one of them. She'll complain of the illegal immigrants taking over CA but has no interest in politics. That ticks me off to no end. Um hello?

Bobby Johnson
10-17-2007, 09:26 AM
Yikes, guys. We DO have new supporters coming here from time to time, don't we? Let not scare them off before they have a chance to really get to know everybody and how HARD everyone is really working to get Ron Paul elected.

Not trying to be really critical, however, I'm sure there are some ladies who would read this thread and not be amused.

Question_Authority
10-17-2007, 09:26 AM

As Tucker said, it is "fashionable" to support Ron Paul. So, yeah, you're cool.

McDermit
10-17-2007, 11:43 AM
this thread is 36 shades of amazing.

kylejack
10-17-2007, 11:47 AM

SEVER.

Revolution9
10-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Yikes, guys. We DO have new supporters coming here from time to time, don't we? Let not scare them off before they have a chance to really get to know everybody and how HARD everyone is really working to get Ron Paul elected.

Not trying to be really critical, however, I'm sure there are some ladies who would read this thread and not be amused.

Their sphincter must be in pre-explode mode already. The Bella Abzug plugin will do that to some.

best
Randy

Dave Wood
10-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Whats a girl gotta do to "get some" at these meetups? Geez!!! And who is Ron Paul anyway? Maybe if I get him first, all the rest of these chumps will fall in line. Yeah, Yeah, thats the ticket!

My wife is standing here telling me to write this stuff! Girlz!!!

mkrfctr
10-17-2007, 01:10 PM
Admin Please Move This Shitty Non-grassroots Thread To Some Other Dumphole - Kthxbai

speciallyblend
10-17-2007, 01:47 PM
i find it light humor and needs to be on this forum to get people to lighten up or take some xanax:)

Hook
10-17-2007, 02:41 PM
You know what really gets me about people like this(not just women, but men as well)? Theyre always the ones moving out of the big city to smaller towns or across state lines to escape the tax burden, yet when they get enough of their kind in that small town, they also bring their big government ideas with them and cause the very thing to happen that they ran away from in the first place. Theyre always the first ones to want to give handouts, yet they scurry to the less taxed areas as soon as the concequences come home to roost. :mad:

This probably pisses me off more than any one thing about liberals in general.

Even more than people taking too long in the soup line? :D

erowe1
10-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Man, you poor thing. That girl just pretended to care about politics to get in your pants. What a Lewinski.

CAKochenash
10-18-2007, 09:24 AM

word..

Roxi
10-18-2007, 09:29 AM
DUH didn't u know thats how you get laid these days?

Roxi
10-18-2007, 09:31 AM

LOL i get what your saying here... people are quick to jump on the newbies cases for stuff... but as a female.. i find this thread EFFING HILARIOUS