PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Glenn Beck rally tomorrow to promote Ron Paul?

libertybrewcity
08-28-2010, 12:24 AM
I am going as a last minute decision. I don't have any literature, but if you are going and want some help passing anything out I'm there.

I am planning on going to the Walgreens before and making a Ron Paul sign and then find every camera crew I can possibly find and hold the sign in front. Maybe I'll get some national coverage!!

Anyways, I'll check this at around 830 or 9am tmrw, so either private message me or leave a comment!

Monarchist
08-28-2010, 12:31 AM
I believe the organizers of this event specifically requested that nobody bring signs.

LibertyMage
08-28-2010, 12:36 AM
The Maryland Campaign for Liberty has 11 buses plus a few random cars full of people going down. Not to promote Ron, however.

libertybrewcity
08-28-2010, 01:06 AM
I believe the organizers of this event specifically requested that nobody bring signs.

I read this on the website just now. Do you think that this request will be followed?

libertarian4321
08-28-2010, 01:53 AM
The Glenn Beck rally?

Geez, I'd love to go, but I've got better things to do, like giving my dog a bath and clipping my toe nails.

free1
08-28-2010, 01:57 AM

Yea, I guess we will have to see why he was asking that. I love all those signs that the tea party people hold up. Federal Reserve is not Federal, end the Fed and all that, makes people watching CNN start to think.

Bman
08-28-2010, 03:04 AM
Yea, I guess we will have to see why he was asking that. I love all those signs that the tea party people hold up. Federal Reserve is not Federal, end the Fed and all that, makes people watching CNN start to think.

Nah, they'll just focus on the plant carrying a sign that says something like Obama is a Muslim.