PDA

View Full Version : Come on, Pump it up

Thunderbolt
10-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Only 8k away from a million. We can do that.

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T58513-9645716x

CasualApathy
10-16-2007, 10:26 PM
If only I had a legal way to donate, I would. Being from Denmark, I am pretty much limited to the various chip-in's. I have donated 370 dollars in those so far.

Pump it up!

Badger4Paul
10-16-2007, 10:33 PM
What if I go over the maximum allowed, will it decline the transaction? I want to contribute more but don't know how much I already have.

FrankRep
10-16-2007, 10:34 PM
If only I had a legal way to donate, I would. Being from Denmark, I am pretty much limited to the various chip-in's. I have donated 370 dollars in those so far.

Pump it up!

OSU v Michigan Flyover. Biggest game of the Year - Donate for Maximum Exposure!
http://osuvmichigan.chipin.com/osu-v-michigan-flyover-nov-17

CasualApathy, want to help with this chipin?

transistor
10-16-2007, 10:35 PM

Pump it up!

that's seriously awesome :D

jonahtrainer
10-16-2007, 10:39 PM

Pump it up!

I bet people from Iraq and Iran would donate also. Good invasion insurance.

NinjaPirate
10-16-2007, 10:39 PM
What happened? Why did we lose steam in the first place? We're supposed to be at $2mil at this point. :(

Edit: And how does this "chip in" thing work??

DeadheadForPaul
10-16-2007, 10:43 PM

Pump it up!

Nice! My friend just spent a semester in Denmark. He had the time of his life over there

DeadheadForPaul
10-16-2007, 10:44 PM
What happened? Why did we lose steam in the first place? We're supposed to be at $2mil at this point. :(

Edit: And how does this "chip in" thing work??

We will pick it up in the second half of the month. Also, remember that this does not include offline donations from events!