PDA

View Full Version : When will we say ENOUGH?

Tangoland
08-27-2010, 11:46 AM
A little while ago, some small farmers in California, minding their own business, were raided by men with drawn guns, ready to shoot. It's not unusual—violence like this goes on every day. Men with guns are terrorizing small farms right now, and Oregonians rightfully demand an end to the wave of violence. Armed, roving criminals, perhaps, plundering the countryside? Drug gangs growing marijuana on their rival's turf? No. It's not criminal gangs battling each other, and it isn't psychotic killers stalking peaceful family farms. It is the police. Farmers all over the USA are being raided for selling milk, meat, eggs and other healthful foods! Please check out this link: http://www.grist.org/article/food-five-tips-for-surviving-a-.... Small children held at gunp oint while their parents are accused of… selling milk! This is the United States Department of Agriculture at work, protecting you. It's for your own protection, of course.

Joel Saladin of Polyface Farms notes a few of the USDA's "best practices" in his book, "Everything I Want To Do Is Illegal." What are some of these best practices? They include the disgusting practice of feeding cows up to 50% chicken manure. Is it any wonder why organic farming is on the rise? I've raised cows and sold milk, and I want to keep my freedom to eat healthful food. Don't you want the freedom to choose milk from cows not fed antibiotics, hormones and chicken manure? The right to choose what we eat is supported by such groups as the Oregon Consumer and Farmers Association http://www.oregonfarmrights.com. This association has endorsed my candidacy.

We must stop government from protecting us to death. A wise man once said, "The best government is the one that charges me the least blackmail to be left alone." There are several different bills before Congress that will change our access to fresh, locally grown food. We must work to stop the progress of these oppressive bills and allow farmers to grow what we want to eat. Please see the link http://www.oregonfarmrights.com/gpage.html for more information. Even more outrageous, there are more pending bills that would make all nutritional supplements and medicinal herbs require a doctor's prescription!

http://dlopezforcongress.com/webpages/1-updates/23-when-will-we-say-enough

Anti Federalist
08-27-2010, 11:50 AM
When will we say enough?

Ha, never...

Saying "enough" implies that you have something to back it up, that you will resist, since just saying "enough" is not "enough" to stop a government goon squad.

Americans don't have the stones for that anymore.

roho76
08-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Just once I would love to read a story about a raid going down on a farm and all the neighbors come out of the woods with guns and surround the cops basically putting an end to this madness.

Tangoland
08-27-2010, 06:15 PM
this is getting serious for sure

Anti Federalist
08-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Just once I would love to read a story about a raid going down on a farm and all the neighbors come out of the woods with guns and surround the cops basically putting an end to this madness.

YouTube - The Dominos Fall (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxQX9fYf2aI)

Mike4Freedom
08-27-2010, 06:27 PM
When will we say enough?

Ha, never...

Saying "enough" implies that you have something to back it up, that you will resist, since just saying "enough" is not "enough" to stop a government goon squad.

Some of us still have the stones or should I say bullets, :)

torchbearer
08-27-2010, 06:31 PM
Some of us still have the stones or should I say bullets, :)

I pity the fool that intrudes into my home without invitation.

Mike4Freedom
08-27-2010, 06:33 PM
I pity the fool that intrudes into my home without invitation.

I am in the same boat. It used to make me nervous but now I am relaxed about the whole thing and am just ready for the day it comes if it does.

Rael
08-27-2010, 06:34 PM
When will we say enough?

Ha, never...

It would be cool if every american owned swat gear....bullet proof vests, rifles, etc

torchbearer
08-27-2010, 06:35 PM
I am in the same boat. It used to make me nervous but now I am relaxed about the whole thing and am just ready for the day it comes if it does.

I've made my peace and i'm ok with my death cert saying suicide by cop.
there will be a price paid for the violation of my property. i promise.

Deborah K
08-27-2010, 09:58 PM
A little while ago, some small farmers in California, minding their own business, were raided by men with drawn guns, ready to shoot. It's not unusual—violence like this goes on every day. Men with guns are terrorizing small farms right now, and Oregonians rightfully demand an end to the wave of violence. Armed, roving criminals, perhaps, plundering the countryside? Drug gangs growing marijuana on their rival's turf? No. It's not criminal gangs battling each other, and it isn't psychotic killers stalking peaceful family farms. It is the police. Farmers all over the USA are being raided for selling milk, meat, eggs and other healthful foods! Please check out this link: http://www.grist.org/article/food-five-tips-for-surviving-a-.... Small children held at gunp oint while their parents are accused of… selling milk! This is the United States Department of Agriculture at work, protecting you. It's for your own protection, of course.

Joel Saladin of Polyface Farms notes a few of the USDA's "best practices" in his book, "Everything I Want To Do Is Illegal." What are some of these best practices? They include the disgusting practice of feeding cows up to 50% chicken manure. Is it any wonder why organic farming is on the rise? I've raised cows and sold milk, and I want to keep my freedom to eat healthful food. Don't you want the freedom to choose milk from cows not fed antibiotics, hormones and chicken manure? The right to choose what we eat is supported by such groups as the Oregon Consumer and Farmers Association http://www.oregonfarmrights.com. This association has endorsed my candidacy.

We must stop government from protecting us to death. A wise man once said, "The best government is the one that charges me the least blackmail to be left alone." There are several different bills before Congress that will change our access to fresh, locally grown food. We must work to stop the progress of these oppressive bills and allow farmers to grow what we want to eat. Please see the link http://www.oregonfarmrights.com/gpage.html for more information. Even more outrageous, there are more pending bills that would make all nutritional supplements and medicinal herbs require a doctor's prescription!

http://dlopezforcongress.com/webpages/1-updates/23-when-will-we-say-enough

Wasn't Joe Saladin featured in Food Inc? That documentary goes into exactly what you are talking about and more.

I can tell you, I am one who has had enough. I'm ready to camp out on their doorstep and get in their faces while carrying my side arm. And anyone who thinks a sweep in November is gonna end all of this is living in a dream world.

Our family, friends, and even some of my neighbors are ready for most anything. We've become HAM radio operatiors and joined the local HAM club. We've joined the local gun club, and we're networking in our town. We're stocked up, and armed to the teeth, among other things.

Yeah, I am one who has enough.

libertarian4321
08-28-2010, 03:14 AM
I've made my peace and i'm ok with my death cert saying suicide by cop.
there will be a price paid for the violation of my property. i promise.

Yeah, the price will be about 50 cents to pay for the bullet that takes you out.

That'll show 'em!

Mike4Freedom
08-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah, the price will be about 50 cents to pay for the bullet that takes you out.

That'll show 'em!

I am pretty sure he will take a few of them out first.

NiceGoing
08-28-2010, 09:30 AM
wasn't joe saladin featured in food inc? That documentary goes into exactly what you are talking about and more.

I can tell you, i am one who has had enough. I'm ready to camp out on their doorstep and get in their faces while carrying my side arm. And anyone who thinks a sweep in november is gonna end all of this is living in a dream world.

Our family, friends, and even some of my neighbors are ready for most anything. We've become ham radio operatiors and joined the local ham club. We've joined the local gun club, and we're networking in our town. We're stocked up, and armed to the teeth, among other things.

Yeah, i am one who has enough.

+100

pcosmar
08-28-2010, 09:40 AM

That'll show 'em!

Thank you for your confidence. Not. :p

I have been shot, and yet I am still here. There are stories everyday of police firing multiple rounds and hitting nothing. I have confidence that they can't shoot for shit.

And yet many of our members and others attend Appleseed Shoots.
Many members train and practice marksmanship regularly.

They are well able to shoot down unarmed and unprepared folks.
I have confidence in God and myself. That first .50 cent bullet is just going to piss me off.
:cool:

torchbearer
08-28-2010, 02:12 PM

That'll show 'em!

the armor our local thugs wear is crap. my .40 caliber bullets will easily go through both the doors of my house and the armor they will be wearing as the line up in a single file line to be mowed down.

Mini-Me
08-28-2010, 02:21 PM
the armor our local thugs wear is crap. my .40 caliber bullets will easily go through both the doors of my house and the armor they will be wearing as the line up in a single file line to be mowed down.

I've been waiting all day to hear torchbearer's response, and the dry humor did not disappoint.

I don't know if you're an Internet tough guy or an all-around tough guy, but I do know I wouldn't particularly want to be the first in line to find out.

torchbearer
08-28-2010, 02:50 PM
I've been waiting all day to hear torchbearer's response, and the dry humor did not disappoint.

I don't know if you're an Internet tough guy or an all-around tough guy, but I do know I wouldn't particularly want to be the first in line to find out.

I'm very pleasant and nice to people who follow the natural law. People who are immoral get my wrath.