PDA

View Full Version : Florida news station poll changed Snitker to "Other" now 2 "Others"

RCA
08-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Alex Snitker the Libertarian candidate for Senate reached 14% in the poll below and was changed to "Other". Now there are 2 "Others".

http://www.baynews9.com/ipolls

UtahApocalypse
08-27-2010, 10:22 AM
the fact that they have 2 selections for other is glaring!

TonySutton
08-27-2010, 10:29 AM
I voted for the first "other" it is at 15% now! :)

Elwar
08-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Quite telling.

If Snitker gets 15% in one of the main polls he'll be in the debates this fall.

newbitech
08-27-2010, 11:42 AM
ridiculous

coastie
08-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Quite telling.

If Snitker gets 15% in one of the main polls he'll be in the debates this fall.

Unless they do what they always do-which is just pretend he doesn't exist.

I've tried in the Panhandle area for several months now to spread the word about Alex, but I cant get people past the "he's un-electable", "he cant win", ad infinitum....

Same shit as '08, rinse and repeat. This shit is gonna drive me batshit fucking crazy this year I swear:mad::mad::mad::mad:

roho76
08-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Unless they do what they always do-which is just pretend he doesn't exist.

I've tried in the Panhandle area for several months now to spread the word about Alex, but I cant get people past the "he's un-electable", "he cant win", ad infinitum....

Same shit as '08, rinse and repeat. This shit is gonna drive me batshit fucking crazy this year I swear:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pretend your being chased through the woods by a crazed maniac. Don't stop now. keep going.

Bruno
08-27-2010, 12:10 PM
He should call and say, "Um, you misspelled my name. It is not O-t-h-e-r. It is S-n-i-t-k-e-r."

Elwar
08-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Response I got from them when I contacted them:

If this is in reference to the senate poll and Alex Snitker, here is our position. While we have featured him in past stories, our review of his candidacy indicates he does not meet our threshold to be considered a major candidate in the race. We therefore do not mandate his inclusion in all coverage of that contest. We have invited Mr. Snitker to submit documentation to corroborate various aspects of his campaign with respect our “major candidate threshold”. To date we have not received any such documentation. When we do, we will again review his status.

Elwar
08-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Working on a response e-mail...this is what I have so far:

As a past viewer of Bay News 9 my review of your News program indicates that you do not meet my threshold of being considered a viable news agency. I therefore do not mandate the inclusion of viewing your news program any longer. I invite you to be a fair and impartial journalistic news program so that you can meet my "viable news threshold". When you do, I will again review your status.

Elwar
08-27-2010, 12:29 PM
For your e-mailing pleasure...

Kate.Fox@baynews9.com

libertybrewcity
08-27-2010, 04:09 PM
bump

coastie
08-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Pretend your being chased through the woods by a crazed maniac. Don't stop now. keep going.

You must have me confused with someone that would run from a crazed maniac.:confused:;)

puppetmaster
08-27-2010, 11:42 PM
You must have me confused with someone that would run from a crazed maniac.:confused:;)

lol....

Bergie Bergeron
08-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Working on a response e-mail...this is what I have so far:

As a past viewer of Bay News 9 my review of your News program indicates that you do not meet my threshold of being considered a viable news agency. I therefore do not mandate the inclusion of viewing your news program any longer. I invite you to be a fair and impartial journalistic news program so that you can meet my "viable news threshold". When you do, I will again review your status.
I like it :)

Imperial
08-28-2010, 01:51 AM
The second to last poll PPP did of the race had Snitker at 5%. The last one had him at 3%. I don't see him getting into the debates.