PDA

View Full Version : Getting Peter Schiff to Speak at a College

djdellisanti4
08-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Is there anyway I can contact Mr. Schiff to speak at a COllege Republicans meeting sometime in the next few months.

I think he would be a great choice to rally people behind a Ron Paul or Gary Johnson campaign, plus he's really smart so the speaking engagement would have an educational purpose as well.

I go to small private school that has a very active College Republicans club and is very conservative politically speaking. So while we may be small, we do have a good base and can affect change in the presidential election, atleast in our area.

Any help would be great.

MozoVote
08-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Peter was willing to meet with small groups during his Senate campaign but I suspect he's devoting time now to everything that got neglected or delayed during that time.

I suspect you'd need to schedule it several months out. And it may need to be something publicized beyond a Republican club. See if the economics department of your university would be interested in inviting him to speak.

djdellisanti4
08-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Peter was willing to meet with small groups during his Senate campaign but I suspect he's devoting time now to everything that got neglected or delayed during that time.

I suspect you'd need to schedule it several months out. And it may need to be something publicized beyond a Republican club. See if the economics department of your university would be interested in inviting him to speak.

We actually have an Austrian economics professor, that might help sweeten the deal.

Baptist
08-27-2010, 07:28 AM
GO to Europac's website and send them an email. Address it to Andrew (Schiff's brother) and explain to him what's up. I think that would be your best bet.

djdellisanti4
08-27-2010, 08:31 AM
GO to Europac's website and send them an email. Address it to Andrew (Schiff's brother) and explain to him what's up. I think that would be your best bet.

Oh thanks for the help, sounds like a good idea to me.