PDA

View Full Version : "Being" Versus "Doing"

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-26-2010, 12:38 PM
The People's Civil Purpose;
In the Defense of our Founding Fathers

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

As a youngster, my feet oftentimes followed after my hands as I would whine at the checkout stands for my mother to buy me some candy.
In regards to setting up therapy to treat my psychological condition, a rational child psychologist would be lost in how to go about it. After all, as living organisms, we didn’t find our way by thinking, but by crying.
While candy can be a bad thing, buying an empty box of goods is worse and the worst kind of empty box is legal precedence. Why, oh why, do we continue our chronic support of legal precedence, the vain doings involving the legislation, the administrations, and the judgements of, by, and for mortal men and women?
Consequently, all things have to change, but the one thing that never change is this: no matter how eloquently they claim to serve us, we will always end up serving them. Therefore, the only way we can prosper as a people is by limiting the size and scope of government.
Speaking of government on an intimate level, the face of a wife, with this representing her authority, is best blessed by a husband who limits his face or authority. Indeed, just because he represents the ultimate authority at the dinner table doesn’t mean that he has to use it to legislate, to administer, and to judge.
When asking either of my grandmothers what they thought about the present political situations, I can remember their unleavened suggestions to me that we have to learn to accept life for what it is. At the time, their opinions were just too narrow and bitter for me to accept. After a lot of mistakes, pain and suffering, and trial and error, I have finally arrived at understanding their collective point of view.
Life isn’t just cruel, as this means nothing, but it is a cruel juxtaposition. As a sovereign king is born blessed never having to worry about what he will wear, what he will eat and drink, or how he will get about from place to place, a trespassing prostitute is born cursed in comparison. As the rich king will enjoy an air conditioned environment, the worthless prostitute suffers in the elements. As the king never has had to know any better, the wayward prostitute has always had it coming to her. This is the cruel reality that we all live in and, once again, no matter what they claim they can do by way of their wonderful and even magical political manipulations, this will forever be the case as it will never, ever change.
This is a matter of “being” versus “doing.”
In “doing,” we make things new by way of changing them into something different.
For example, if the government ever determines that it was at fault in how it treated the Branch Davidians, then it might make necessary changes with doing something different by way of compensation equal to whatever is necessary to make things right. While this might seem thoughtful, it is just the opposite.
In “being,” we make things new by way of redemption. We give them back their prior property in Waco, Texas. We give them back their “cult” religion. We help them build their military “compound” back into a Church of worship.
In being who we are, the major premise will always be a sovereign, blessed king while the minor premise will always be a condemned, cursed prostitute. The conclusion, the reality in which we live, will always exist between these two inverses or perversities. Our “doings” aren't a means to an end, but our “actions” become an end to a means, or, like the Son of Man, we truly concern ourselves with caring as a responsible government by way of our hands spontaneously following after and serving the uncomely feet of the commoners.
This is copyrighted material. Any political entity or forum following after the spirit of Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint this material. Any individual because of Freedom of the Press also has that right. However, because they no longer represent the people and have, in fact, abandoned their Civil Purpose, no commercial media or individual working for such has that right.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-28-2010, 02:29 PM
The People's Civil Purpose;
In the Defense of our Founding Fathers

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

As a youngster, my feet oftentimes followed after my hands as I would whine at the checkout stands for my mother to buy me some candy.
In regards to setting up therapy to treat my psychological condition, a rational child psychologist would be lost in how to go about it. After all, as living organisms, we didn’t find our way by thinking, but by crying.
While candy can be a bad thing, buying an empty box of goods is worse and the worst kind of empty box is legal precedence. Why, oh why, do we continue our chronic support of legal precedence, the vain doings involving the legislation, the administrations, and the judgements of, by, and for mortal men and women?
Consequently, all things have to change, but the one thing that never change is this: no matter how eloquently they claim to serve us, we will always end up serving them. Therefore, the only way we can prosper as a people is by limiting the size and scope of government.
Speaking of government on an intimate level, the face of a wife, with this representing her authority, is best blessed by a husband who limits his face or authority. Indeed, just because he represents the ultimate authority at the dinner table doesn’t mean that he has to use it to legislate, to administer, and to judge.
When asking either of my grandmothers what they thought about the present political situations, I can remember their unleavened suggestions to me that we have to learn to accept life for what it is. At the time, their opinions were just too narrow and bitter for me to accept. After a lot of mistakes, pain and suffering, and trial and error, I have finally arrived at understanding their collective point of view.
Life isn’t just cruel, as this means nothing, but it is a cruel juxtaposition. As a sovereign king is born blessed never having to worry about what he will wear, what he will eat and drink, or how he will get about from place to place, a trespassing prostitute is born cursed in comparison. As the rich king will enjoy an air conditioned environment, the worthless prostitute suffers in the elements. As the king never has had to know any better, the wayward prostitute has always had it coming to her. This is the cruel reality that we all live in and, once again, no matter what they claim they can do by way of their wonderful and even magical political manipulations, this will forever be the case as it will never, ever change.
This is a matter of “being” versus “doing.”
In “doing,” we make things new by way of changing them into something different.
For example, if the government ever determines that it was at fault in how it treated the Branch Davidians, then it might make necessary changes with doing something different by way of compensation equal to whatever is necessary to make things right. While this might seem thoughtful, it is just the opposite.
In “being,” we make things new by way of redemption. We give them back their prior property in Waco, Texas. We give them back their “cult” religion. We help them build their military “compound” back into a Church of worship.
In being who we are, the major premise will always be a sovereign, blessed king while the minor premise will always be a condemned, cursed prostitute. The conclusion, the reality in which we live, will always exist between these two inverses or perversities. Our “doings” aren't a means to an end, but our “actions” become an end to a means, or, like the Son of Man, we truly concern ourselves with caring as a responsible government by way of our hands spontaneously following after and serving the uncomely feet of the commoners.
This is copyrighted material. Any political entity or forum following after the spirit of Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint this material. Any individual because of Freedom of the Press also has that right. However, because they no longer represent the people and have, in fact, abandoned their Civil Purpose, no commercial media or individual working for such has that right.

Revision and Bump

heavenlyboy34
08-28-2010, 02:36 PM
This is your best, most rational piece yet, sir. Congratulations. You correctly condemn legal precedent, but-if I understand you correctly-you support the Constitution (a legal document/precedent). How do you reconcile this apparent contradiction?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-28-2010, 02:53 PM
This is your best, most rational piece yet, sir. Congratulations. You correctly condemn legal precedent, but-if I understand you correctly-you support the Constitution (a legal document/precedent). How do you reconcile this apparent contradiction?

The formal document of the U.S. Constitution is a new marriage to "a more perfect union" while the formal document of The Declaration of Independence is a justified divorce from the old tyranny. In order to interpret a new marriage, one must consider the divorce from the old authority.
Therefore, legally speaking, The Declaration of Independence supercedes The U.S. Constitution. While the U.S. Constitution is "the supreme law of the land," this official designation was necessary to elevate the People's Civil Purpose above the legal precedence of tyranny. As nothing can supercede a natural law, the highest of all natural laws would be the one pertaining to the well being of mankind.
As legal precedence branches out into endless solutions to endless problems, the natural law, the People's Civil Purpose, narrows to a self evident and an unalienable truth:
Both the sovereign king and the worthless prostitute were created equal born with the same exact business agenda for life!

heavenlyboy34
08-28-2010, 02:56 PM
The formal document of the U.S. Constitution is a new marriage to "a more perfect union" while the formal document of The Declaration of Independence is a justified divorce from the old tyranny. In order to interpret a new marriage, one must consider the divorce from the old authority.
Therefore, legally speaking, The Declaration of Independence supercedes The U.S. Constitution. While the U.S. Constitution is "the supreme law of the land," this official designation was necessary to elevate the People's Civil Purpose above the legal precedence of tyranny. As nothing can supercede a natural law, the highest of all natural laws would be the one pertaining to the well being of mankind.
As legal precedence branches out into endless solutions to endless problems, the natural law, the People's Civil Purpose, narrows to a self evident and an unalienable truth:
Both the sovereign king and the worthless prostitute were created equal born with the same exact business agenda for life!

I fully agree there in principle, but putting it into practice would require a huge shift in most Americans' understanding.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-28-2010, 03:50 PM
I fully agree there in principle, but putting it into practice would require a huge shift in most Americans' understanding.

Indeed, an American Movement is a huge shift in understanding as it returns us to revere our bipartisan Civil Purpose, our Founding Fathers, and the reason our nation was established. American Movements exist outside the pettiness of partisan politics and political campaigns.