PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Poisoned! Along with 300 million other Americans

ericsnow
08-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Prescription drug use is definitely an epidemic in this country. Doctors hand them out like lollipops.

YouTube - Lindsay Lohan Poisoned! Along with 300 Million Other Americans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeU6I2qOY3k&feature=player_embedded)

DamianTV
08-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Should repost this video in the Health Living sub forum...

WaltM
08-26-2010, 01:30 PM
I thought we were against the war on drugs!

dannno
08-26-2010, 01:33 PM
I thought we were against the war on drugs!

The War on Drugs is a label for a war on (some) drugs (many of them completely naturally occurring), while allowing other more dangerous drugs to be manufactured and sold by corporations.

Hope that clears things up.

coastie
08-26-2010, 01:44 PM
The War on Drugs is a label for a war on (some) drugs (many of them completely naturally occurring), while allowing other more dangerous drugs to be manufactured and sold by corporations.

+1

I have personal experience with these drugs. I wasn't the one taking them, however, my marriage was nearly destroyed as a DIRECT result of these poisons.

On the bright side-she's nearly off of them (by next week), and is back to being the person I married. She's an epileptic, and there has been absolutely NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER in the frequency/duration of her petit-mal seizures. She was on full doses of various poisons for the last 6 years for the seizures, none of which did a damn thing for them, some of which caused depression, and other cool things (Look up "Keppra Rage")...and guess what that meant? MORE DRUGS to treat the depression!!!

Fuck pharmaceuticals.:mad:

Zippyjuan
08-26-2010, 03:16 PM
300,00 million other people too, eh? That makes the entire country on drugs. Which ones are you currently on? Maybe we should do a poll.

WaltM
08-26-2010, 03:20 PM

so do you believe some drugs are worth a war?

or should all drugs be allowed to be manufactured?

bruce leeroy
08-26-2010, 03:25 PM
I saw "lindsay lohan poisoned" and thought "hell yeah, maybe souljah boy and the cast of jersey shore next"
anyway on a serious note, america does have a big problem with too many goddamn pills floatin around

Kregisen
08-26-2010, 05:06 PM

www.illegaldrugs.webs.com

tangent4ronpaul
08-26-2010, 05:33 PM
LiLo just got sprung from rebah and it seems her mis-diagnosis and psych drug drugging s were the cause of her problems.

-t

dannno
08-26-2010, 06:24 PM

I am ok with a intellectual war against drugs, that's like, you know, using your first amendment rights.

Of course they should all be allowed to be manufactured, but the fact is that many of the benefits from the naturally occurring drugs are unknown because they are either outlawed from existence or outlawed from individuals using their free speech to promote them (i.e. you can't state that stevia helps balance blood sugar levels for diabetics because the FDA classifies that language as a 'drug' which they then are responsible for regulating)

ericsnow
08-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Why is it that this video has 15,530 views when you search for it but then once you click it says it only has 1,101?

ericsnow
08-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Make sure you guys send this video to as many people you can. I wanna see this go super duper mega viral :p

Daamien
08-27-2010, 01:05 PM
I've been poisoned by excessive exposure to Lindsay Lohan.

oyarde
08-27-2010, 06:44 PM
300,00 million other people too, eh? That makes the entire country on drugs. Which ones are you currently on? Maybe we should do a poll.

Yes we need a poll , and everyone has to answer honestly . Yo cannot vote for the ones you wish you were on. This poll could explain a few things :)

libertarian4321
08-28-2010, 02:55 AM
Well, if Dr. Alex Jones, as one of the foremost medical authorities in this nation, says we shouldn't take prescription drugs, we should listen to him.

Oh wait, he's not a doctor.

Though he did "briefly attend Austin Community College" and he stayed at a Holiday Inn last night...

Danke
10-23-2010, 05:01 AM
I've been poisoned by excessive exposure to Lindsay Lohan.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/no-jail-for-lindsay-lohan-for-probation-violation/49395?nc

american.swan
10-23-2010, 05:49 AM
Well, if Dr. Alex Jones, as one of the foremost medical authorities in this nation, says we shouldn't take prescription drugs, we should listen to him.

Oh wait, he's not a doctor.

Though he did "briefly attend Austin Community College" and he stayed at a Holiday Inn last night...

Depending on the situation, I'd agree with Jones. I grew up in a limited meds home and I don't run to the doctor for every little thing, where as my father in law is a trained brain surgeon. He has Diabetes and refuses to even attempt alternative suggestions like "diet" and "exercise".

EndDaFed
10-23-2010, 06:20 AM
Alex Jones and Max Keiser talked about this subject just recently.

YouTube - Alex Jones interviews Max Keiser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh2CVa6eNU8)