Jim Bender - US Senate 2010
www.BenderforSenate.com

PRESS RELEASE:
For Immediate Release
August 26, 2010

Christine Baratta
christine@benderforsenate.com
603-465-9700 or cell: 617-763-9793

Hollis, NH- The Bender for Senate campaign announced today that it has earned several endorsements including former supporters of Bill Binnie and Kelly Ayotte.

Glynis Citarelli, Amherst Activist and owner of Sweet Shot Photography, a former Bill Binnie supporter.

Paula Johnson, Former Nashua Alderman at Large switched support from Kelly Ayotte.

“I have decided to endorse Jim because he is a fresh face in politics and he is a businessman who has a plan on how to create jobs here in New Hampshire,” said Johnson. “His commitment to term limits and his belief that government has to have less control over our lives will be a welcome change in Washington.”

Bender also gained the support of Hon. Sandy Reeves former Manchester Ward 1 State Representative and Republican Whip and Hopkinton Selectman Chris Lawless.

“I am pleased to endorse Jim Bender for US Senate,” said Lawless. “Jim is a straight shooter who tells it like it is. For too long our Senators in Washington have been politicians. We need someone with business experience, common sense, and an understanding of the US Constitution to help get us out of the mess that Washington has got us into. Jim Bender is the man for that job.”

NH4RonPaul
08-26-2010, 10:24 AM
YouTube - "Joy Ride!" Jim Bender, Republican for US Senate in New Hampshire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7D4mvkA4ws)

YouTube - "Jim for Jobs" 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBPUJBjIFGw)

specsaregood
08-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Bender seems to want to kill more brown people and supports spreading the war into nuclear-armed pakistan.

http://benderforsenate.com/issues

Foreign Policy

It is vital that we are successful in Afghanistan and Iraq, and that we deny terrorists a safe haven. I support stepped up drone attacks in Pakistan. I do not believe that we should establish an arbitrary deadline for leaving, and rather we should take recommendations from the Generals on the ground.

Our country must have the strongest defensive capabilities in the world. We must keep America safe. We should not hesitate to take action in defense of our freedom and our American way of life. But we must also make sure that American military action is guided first and foremost by the country’s national interest and the Constitution.

I will vote to fund our most important defense systems, including the strategic missile defense program, to protect our country from the threat of a missile attack.

Clearly he is insane and quite possibly gay -- not that there is anything wrong with that, being gay that is. Just saying that most war-mongers are closetted gays.

Oh, and he is of the "we have to stop overspending" group, yet supports our MIC and the wars which eat up huge amounts of our budget and is responsible for over a trillion of our debt. So he is also too stupid for the job since he can't see how debt and the wars are tied together.

Over-Spending
We need a smaller, leaner, more efficient government, and we need to balance our budgets and reduce our national debt. Simply put, we need much more than just a balanced budget. We have to repay an extreme amount of debt that has already been accrued, and we must stave off new debt from accumulating in the coming years and decades.

The best short-term solution is for Congress to stop voting to increase the amount of money that the US government can borrow. Congress and the President just increased it again. Without additional borrowing, spending would have to decrease. We should be pursuing a long-term solution for constraining debt, and I support a Balanced Budget Amendment

NH4RonPaul
08-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Bender seems to want to kill more brown people and supports spreading the war into nuclear-armed pakistan.

http://benderforsenate.com/issues

Clearly he is insane and quite possibly gay -- not that there is anything wrong with that, being gay that is. Just saying that most war-mongers are closetted gays.

Oh, and he is of the "we have to stop overspending" group, yet supports our MIC and the wars which eat up huge amounts of our budget and is responsible for over a trillion of our debt. So he is also too stupid for the job since he can't see how debt and the wars are tied together.

Does it make you feel good to throw out ridiculous smears like this?
Brown people? Get real.
Gay? I don't think so...

Most prominent Ron Paul supporters in NH are endorsing him... despite what some campaign worker may have written on his issues page.

specsaregood
08-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Does it make you feel good to throw out ridiculous smears like this?

A little bit. But yeah most people in pakistan where he evidently wants to spread the war are brownish.

Most prominent Ron Paul supporters in NH are endorsing him... despite what some campaign worker may have written on his issues page.

Huh? Is it not his website? Are you saying that his issues page is not actually properly representing his positions? If you want to correct what I stated, then I welcome it. Please provide sources of him opposing the positions that are on his website. I would be quite happy to find that he doesn't support spreading the war to more countries that we haven't declared war against and that he supports cutting the budget by attacking the overspending on the military side of things.
Thanks in advance.

Bergie Bergeron
08-26-2010, 11:36 AM
He's behind TWO people in the polls, forget it.

TCE
08-26-2010, 11:39 AM
He's behind TWO people in the polls, forget it.

You mean he's running behind THREE people: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_New_Hampshire,_20 10

He has no chance, and Specs is absolutely right, his Issues Page makes him look like a straight Neo Con.

Aratus
08-26-2010, 01:58 PM
bill binnie's ads are going to have apathetic massachusetts voters in the GOP primary
this september 14th industriously hunting for his name on our ballots. he's saturated
us all to that extent in that i almost want to vote for ms. ayotte or jim bender due to
the tv media blitzing onslaught. we have a GOVERNOR's race that is very intense, now!
we all do KNOW teddy kenendy's seat went to scott brown insted of martha coakley...

NH4RonPaul
09-01-2010, 09:01 AM
He's winning many straw polls... and is the best candidate of the bunch.

I suppose you support Palin's pick, Ayotte? Insane.

Jim Bender Endorsed by Foster's Daily Democrat

Hollis, NH- Today, Jim Bender was endorsed by the Foster's Daily Democrat.

Paul Dietterle, Editorial Page Editor, said, "This is an enthusiastic endorsement, make no mistakes about it…This is one we’re happy to make, we’re excited to make."

See what Foster's has to say about Jim Bender:

“Foster's is impressed with his business acumen and success; he's obviously very intelligent; and we believe he will keep his promise to stay above the partisan fray of Washington politics.”

“His campaign is a sterling example of the strong, calm, positive leadership and attitude that has contributed to his success in the business world.”

“He offers a ‘level-headed’ approach that is refreshing in today's wacky world of politics. It will serve him well in the senate. Perhaps with more people like him elected from both parties, our trust in Washington can be restored.”

“Bender offers the experience, the temperament, the strong leadership, and the right positions on issues that should earn him the votes of New Hampshire Republicans in the Sept. 14 primary. More importantly, he's the kind of candidate who should draw strong support from moderate, independent voters, to earn a spot on the November ballot.”

Read the endorsement in its entirety here: Foster's Daily Democrat Endorses Jim Bender

http://fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100901/GJOPINION_01/709019999/-1/FOSOPINION

Aratus
09-01-2010, 09:20 AM
sept 14th looms...

South Park Fan
09-05-2010, 03:35 PM
He's winning many straw polls... and is the best candidate of the bunch.

I suppose you support Palin's pick, Ayotte? Insane.

I really don't care what some Democrat in New Hampshire says about him. All of the major candidates sound like neocons, so being the "best of the bunch" isn't saying much, much less saying that we should endorse him. He is neither electable nor consistent. Tom Alciere (http://tomalciere.us/) looks like the only principled libertarian candidate in the race, and actually supports Ron Paul. Even though he doesn't have a chance, he's still miles ahead of any of the other candidates in terms of ideology.