PDA

View Full Version : hey you 140 Guest readers. Register if your for Paul and say Hi!

Cindy
10-16-2007, 09:23 PM
We'd love to meet you. Tell us about what turned you onto Ron Paul.:)

Whose On Line right now-

309 (169 members and 140 guests)

Most users ever online was 494, 10-09-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Cindy, 09Ag, 0zzy, AdamT, ADGettis, AFTFNJ, aknappjr, Allan Bartlett, American, andrewgreve, anewvoice, Artemus, ASayre, austin356, Avalon, AWF, Benhogan, BenisforRon, Bergie Bergeron, BIG_J, Birdlady, BLS, BrianKelly, bricklayer, Brock Landers, brumans, Bryan, ButchHowdy, C4de, CasualApathy, cheapbastud, ChooseLiberty, Chrispy, ChristopherJ, cicero, CJP, ClampIt, clinchy, dagnytaggart, DahuiHeeNalu, davidhperry, Dlynne, DrNoZone, EastWindRain, edmnn, electrictoothsyndrome, Elwar, EvilEngineer, Falseflagop, figueir2, fj45lvr, FrankRep, G-khan, gagnonstudio, GeorgiaRPFan, Geronimo, ghemminger, gpickett00, Green Mountain Boy, grfgerger, gtjwkq, Hamadeh, hard@work, honkywill, Hope, hopeforamerica, huchahucha, Icey, iskimtsnow, JAHOGS, Jared Callanan, JaredR26, JasonD, JenHarris, jimmyjamsslo, jj111, jjschless, John Kahoun, Jordan, JosephTheLibertarian, JoshLowry, kahless, katao, kern802, kmj.ronpaul, krott5333, ksuguy, lapi7, lawdida, Leslie Webb, literatim, Lord Xar, Mandrik, mavtek, maxmerkel, McDermit, mconder, me3, meightysix, MidTN4Ron, MozoVote, MrOrange, mtmedlin, Ninja Homer, NoxTwilight, Ogantai, OptionsTrader, Patrick, paulicywonk, paulitics, Pete, Proemio, ProtusMose, quickmike, r3volution, RaptorNtc, Razmear, RedStripe, reillym, richard1984, richk, Rick Williams, RoamZero, ronpaul4pres, RonPaulFever, ross11988, RP08, rp4prez, rtester, ruethewhirl, saahmed, saku39, Santana28, scbissler, Shellshock1918, shepburn, Shiranu, silverhandorder, skinnyskittles1989, SKW322, spacebetween, speciallyblend, specsaregood, Spirit of '76, starless, Stealth4, steph3n, stevedasbach, tekkierich, terlinguatx, TexMac, The Good Doctor, TheConstitutionLives, thehyperaspist, TheIndependent, ThePieSwindler, Thunderbolt, Tratzman, TruckinMike, TruePatriot44, TVMH, uncle saddam, unconsious767, undergroundrr, V4Vendetta, Vonhayek7, wbbgjr, yongrel, yoshimaroka

T206
10-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Ive been registered for a week or so, but never had anything to say....just enjoy reading everything here.

andrewgreve
10-16-2007, 09:26 PM
The main thing is to have people active in the streets and giving donations :D

But there's nothing wrong with participating in the forum too ;)

empirenine
10-16-2007, 09:26 PM
bump

Cindy
10-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Ive been registered for a week or so, but never had anything to say....just enjoy reading everything here.

Hello and Welcome T206!:)

Thanks for saying Hi!

This is by far the best forum on the net for your up to the minute RP news and action!

RP08
10-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Welcome!!! and "bump" again

This is our movement. Ron Paul is like our flag. Sign up, sign in, and say 'hi'.

We're now part of something that will go down in HISTORY for our children's friends' children to look back upon.

austin356
10-16-2007, 09:50 PM
WHERE IS..............

Most users ever online was 494, 10-09-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Cindy, 09Ag, 0zzy, AdamT, ADGettis, AFTFNJ, aknappjr, Allan Bartlett, American, andrewgreve, anewvoice, Artemus, ASayre, austin356, Avalon, AWF, Benhogan, BenisforRon, Bergie Bergeron, BIG_J, Birdlady, BLS, BrianKelly, bricklayer, Brock Landers, brumans, Bryan, ButchHowdy, C4de, CasualApathy, cheapbastud, ChooseLiberty, Chrispy, ChristopherJ, cicero, CJP, ClampIt, clinchy, dagnytaggart, DahuiHeeNalu, davidhperry, Dlynne, DrNoZone, EastWindRain, edmnn, electrictoothsyndrome, Elwar, EvilEngineer, Falseflagop, figueir2, fj45lvr, FrankRep, G-khan, gagnonstudio, GeorgiaRPFan, Geronimo, ghemminger, gpickett00, Green Mountain Boy, grfgerger, gtjwkq, Hamadeh, hard@work, honkywill, Hope, hopeforamerica, huchahucha, Icey, iskimtsnow, JAHOGS, Jared Callanan, JaredR26, JasonD, JenHarris, jimmyjamsslo, jj111, jjschless, John Kahoun, Jordan, JosephTheLibertarian, JoshLowry, kahless, katao, kern802, kmj.ronpaul, krott5333, ksuguy, lapi7, lawdida, Leslie Webb, literatim, Lord Xar, Mandrik, mavtek, maxmerkel, McDermit, mconder, me3, meightysix, MidTN4Ron, MozoVote, MrOrange, mtmedlin, Ninja Homer, NoxTwilight, Ogantai, OptionsTrader, Patrick, paulicywonk, paulitics, Pete, Proemio, ProtusMose, quickmike, r3volution, RaptorNtc, Razmear, RedStripe, reillym, richard1984, richk, Rick Williams, RoamZero, ronpaul4pres, RonPaulFever, ross11988, RP08, rp4prez, rtester, ruethewhirl, saahmed, saku39, Santana28, scbissler, Shellshock1918, shepburn, Shiranu, silverhandorder, skinnyskittles1989, SKW322, spacebetween, speciallyblend, specsaregood, Spirit of '76, starless, Stealth4, steph3n, stevedasbach, tekkierich, terlinguatx, TexMac, The Good Doctor, TheConstitutionLives, thehyperaspist, TheIndependent, ThePieSwindler, Thunderbolt, Tratzman, TruckinMike, TruePatriot44, TVMH, uncle saddam, unconsious767, undergroundrr, V4Vendetta, Vonhayek7, wbbgjr, yongrel, yoshimaroka

????

Hes the best poster on here.

V4Vendetta
10-16-2007, 09:56 PM

well welcome, glad to see you here!

Always love people who are fellow intellectual's that will fight for this country. That know about the Federal Reserve.

That alone Ron Paul should get the vote!

kylejack
10-16-2007, 09:58 PM
TruckinMike
Hey dude, can you hang ten? Don't end up on his Wall of Shame!

Cindy
10-16-2007, 10:03 PM
WHERE IS..............

Trucken Mike

????

Hes the best poster on here.

Maybe he just never logs off. I never do. I always have this forum open-24/7

I was surprised to see 140 guest readers. It's great to see so many.

austin356
10-16-2007, 10:03 PM
Hey dude, can you hang ten? Don't end up on his Wall of Shame!

Yea I can hang ten; no wait I just hanged 200, too bad Trcukin' Mike's didnt have a route through the Ham.

violinguy
10-16-2007, 10:08 PM
I took your advice and registered here. Not sure that I'll have much to say but I like reading the forum. This evening I made my first ever donation to the campaign!

I'm a violin maker from Montana.

Jeremiah

Malakai0
10-16-2007, 10:12 PM
I tried to register several times with my real tampabay.rr.com domain, but I never recieved any confirmation emails. I used Gmail and it worked.

Hi all long time reader and Ron Paul supporter, first time poster! I hang on the IRC chan for the debates ^^

I'm between jobs as of last friday, but even broke people can preach the message of small government and freedom!

I love debating economics and policy and do online and with people around me quite frequently! It's amazing how people who have worked in economics related field for years don't realize the Fed and endless spending causes the inflation and the recessions. Education is key!

Cindy
10-16-2007, 10:13 PM
I took your advice and registered here. Not sure that I'll have much to say but I like reading the forum. This evening I made my first ever donation to the campaign!

Jeremiah

Welcome violinguy. Thanks for saying Hi and HUGE thank you for making the donation to Lady Liberty today. It's an exciting night as we are about to hit the first 1 million for this quarter!:)

Every day is full of excitment around here actually! lol

We like to hear about people supporting and donating to the campaign. You had MUCH to say!

Cindy
10-16-2007, 10:16 PM
I tried to register several times with my real tampabay.rr.com domain, but I never recieved any confirmation emails. I used Gmail and it worked.

Hi all long time reader and Ron Paul supporter, first time poster! I hang on the IRC chan for the debates ^^

I'm between jobs as of last friday, but even broke people can preach the message of small government and freedom!

Glad it finally worked for you, and that you kept trying Malakai! Welcome to the RP forums!

I moved from Tampa 1 year ago. I'm in east Bradenton now. Check out the post in this forum Titled " Call to Arms. The St. Pete Times is writing rubbish.

violinguy
10-16-2007, 10:17 PM
I never received any confirmation emails either but was able to join and post just fine anyway.

Jeremiah

I tried to register several times with my real tampabay.rr.com domain, but I never recieved any confirmation emails.

torchbearer
10-16-2007, 10:30 PM
I remember the day I had 2 post on here... i had no idea that this campaign would get this big..... it truly is amazing... god, i hope we take our country back this time!

hard@work
10-16-2007, 10:38 PM
I remember the day I had 2 post on here... i had no idea that this campaign would get this big..... it truly is amazing... god, i hope we take our country back this time!

I don't know how I ended up here or with this high of a post count. And now I can't get off these forums ... can we sue for this?

Oh, and really good to see the new posters! Always is good to see new people come here. It doesn't matter how much you have to say as long as you say it. It feels good knowing there's other people out there, and you never know you might just meat a violin maker!

blamx8
10-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Long time RP supporter. Lurker on this site for about the last 4 months. Registered almost 3 weeks ago. My wife and I both love the message that Ron Paul shares and have both maxed out, me in the 2nd quarter, her in the 3rd. I'm a member of a meetup group and try to indoctrinate everybody. Kindly of course.
I became a fan of Ron Paul because The New American magazine ranks congressmen, and women, on their voting adherence to the constitution. Ron Paul has been the only true proponent for years. It thrills me to see the lovers of limited government come out of the walls. Freedom Unites.

voortrekker
10-16-2007, 10:50 PM
register where?

is this a chat room or something?

if so, where to register?

Or, is this about forum correspondence?

kylejack
10-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Register with the North American Union. Then you will be part of the Ameran people who use the Amero as currency.

hard@work
10-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Register with the North American Union. Then you will be part of the Ameran people who use the Amero as currency.

Actually we're thinking about going with NAUian. And insted of the "buck" it's now the "ack".

Cindy
10-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Long time RP supporter. Lurker on this site for about the last 4 months. Registered almost 3 weeks ago. My wife and I both love the message that Ron Paul shares and have both maxed out, me in the 2nd quarter, her in the 3rd. I'm a member of a meetup group and try to indoctrinate everybody. Kindly of course.
I became a fan of Ron Paul because The New American magazine ranks congressmen, and women, on their voting adherence to the constitution. Ron Paul has been the only true proponent for years. It thrills me to see the lovers of limited government come out of the walls. Freedom Unites.

Welcome to posting blamx8 ! Nice intro! Awesome to hear you both are maxxed out and members of a meet up. Please share stories of what your group is up to when you can. :)

Ron Paul Fan
10-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Welcome lurkers! Thank you for joining us and for supporting the only candidate that will restore integrity back in the White House! I welcome the other 137 lurkers to please come out of the shadows and become a member of the forums! We all have to unite if our effort to regain our liberty is to be achieved. Your silence thus far is deafening. Blamx, Makalai, and T206 have already come out. Who will join these brave Paulunteers in becoming true patriots and champions of liberty? Speak now or forever surrender your liberty and fruits of labor to Hillary Clinton and her minions...

blamx8
10-16-2007, 11:32 PM
register where?

is this a chat room or something?

if so, where to register?

Or, is this about forum correspondence?

Registered on ronpaulforums.

Man from La Mancha
10-16-2007, 11:37 PM
I hope soon we can support a 1000 people on line at one time.

richard1984
10-16-2007, 11:59 PM

Jeremiah

I hope you fully understand how incredibly awesome that is!!!

I am terribly envious. :D

richard1984
10-17-2007, 12:08 AM
I hope soon we can support a 1000 people on line at one time.

That would be so hectic!!!

We'll need layers...or some kind of better organization. It'd be like everyone at a rally trying to have a conversation about the same thing.... :eek:

Anyway...I guess I'd just hang out in News about the Official Campaign. This place would be like the chat room during a debate all of the time!
;)

seapilot
10-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Hi , just registered a day ago. Awesome to have a site like this. I learned about Dr. Paul a couple of years ago and couldnt believe that someone like him could still be elected to congress! He is a lone voice for all of us it seems on that capitol hill. When I found out he had formed an exploratory committe to see if he would run for president last Feb. I sent him 25 dollars right away. At the very least I hoped to see him speak in some public media to get the message of liberty out to people that never hear a politician speak about those things. I am amazed at the amount of people that are finally listening!

For Liberty and Justice for all vote Dr. Paul

empirenine
10-17-2007, 01:11 AM
Hi , just registered a day ago. Awesome to have a site like this. I learned about Dr. Paul a couple of years ago and couldnt believe that someone like him could still be elected to congress! He is a lone voice for all of us it seems on that capitol hill. When I found out he had formed an exploratory committe to see if he would run for president last Feb. I sent him 25 dollars right away. At the very least I hoped to see him speak in some public media to get the message of liberty out to people that never hear a politician speak about those things. I am amazed at the amount of people that are finally listening!

For Liberty and Justice for all vote Dr. Paul

Very cool! Welcome to the forums!

Ron Paul Fan
10-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Welcome seapilot! You are a true patriot and champion of liberty. Is anyone else brave enough to come forward like seapilot? Don't be scared people. The FBI may be reading this forum, but so far nothing has happened to any of us. If you don't come and unite with us, the consequences will be severe. We may face grave danger of being declared enemy combatants and risk deportation to Guantanamo. If you don't want that, I would suggest that you join us in our fight for freedom. And to steal a line from seapilot:

Liberty and Justice for All. Vote Ron Paul!!!!!!!!

ronpaulhawaii
10-17-2007, 01:27 AM
Great Thread Cindy

Aloha, E komo mai, Mahalo ke kokua

Great to spend time together,
Welcome,
Thank You very much, (for joining in the support of this great country through your support of this great man)

RP08
10-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Bump for lurkers...

Thunder
10-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi, what got me interested in RP?

Freedom... it's a hell of a drug!

skiingff
10-18-2007, 09:49 AM

FloridaJohn
10-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Hi. First post. I've been lurking here since August and following Congressman Paul since May. I am a 23 year-old law student, and having spent the last year and a half in the presence of legal minds, I can tell you Mitt Romney scares the hell out of me when he says he wants to consult attorneys on Iran. I fully intend to cast my ballot in Florida for Ron Paul, and I am working to convince others to do the same.

Also, out of 30-35 Republicans at the last Law School Republicans meeting, I was the only Ron Paul supporter. Lot's of Rudy people down here...

jumpyg1258
10-18-2007, 10:37 AM
Also, out of 30-35 Republicans at the last Law School Republicans meeting, I was the only Ron Paul supporter. Lot's of Rudy people down here...

I always wondering who in the heck was supporting Judy since I have yet to meet one, now I know.

Cindy
10-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi. First post. I've been lurking here since August and following Congressman Paul since May. I am a 23 year-old law student, and having spent the last year and a half in the presence of legal minds, I can tell you Mitt Romney scares the hell out of me when he says he wants to consult attorneys on Iran. I fully intend to cast my ballot in Florida for Ron Paul, and I am working to convince others to do the same.

Welcome Florida John!

I live in Florida too and yes, Giuliani really has a hold on this state and I don't know why. Paul addresses everything Floridians complain about.

They want to own and keep their guns

They want the borders secured ( crime caused by illegals is a huge problem here)

They want taxes lowered

many have the family in the Military and want them home already

Tons of homeschoolers want the Gov to butt out.

Public education is lousy.

The meet ups are working hard and we have a lot of meet ups in this state with a lot of members.

Mitt scares me in general.

steph3n
10-18-2007, 11:50 AM

What part of Florida are you in?
cindy,

Same for you...

Cindy
10-18-2007, 11:51 AM
cindy,

Same for you...

East Bradenton/Sarasota

You?

steph3n
10-18-2007, 11:52 AM
East Bradenton/Sarasota

You?

Down in Miami.

Cindy
10-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Down in Miami.

Ah your meetups have been doing some cool stuff!

Ours is going to be in another parade next Saturday, many are caravaning to see and support Paul in Orando this month and we are working on collecting funds for Bill Boards right now. Smaller events are always on going, sign waves, booths at farmers markets , supporters showwing up at big local events wearing RP gear handing out fliers. We'll be doing a Paint the town Ron soon. County ordinance gives us 60 before an election. People are waiting for Nov 29th so the signs can stay up. Some have joined the local GOP and are making great headway with them.

vauge
10-18-2007, 12:12 PM
We'd love to meet you. Tell us about what turned you onto Ron Paul.:)

Hello. I've been an RP fan for years. :)

Cindy
10-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Hello. I've been an RP fan for years. :)

Welcome! You're around kindred spirits here!

Shink
10-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Yay! Patriots are coming out of the shadows--join in!

FloridaJohn
10-18-2007, 12:45 PM
cindy,

Same for you...

I am in Gainesville for school, but I am a native of Pensacola. I was in Pensacola on the 15th of this month (October), and whoever painted the town Ron there did an incredible job. Northwest Florida will have quite a few Paul supporters. They have a much larger libertarian streak there than in the peninsula.