PDA

View Full Version : Who is Jim Bender?

RileyE104
08-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Foreign Policy

It is vital that we are successful in Afghanistan and Iraq, and that we deny terrorists a safe haven. I support stepped up drone attacks in Pakistan. I do not believe that we should establish an arbitrary deadline for leaving, and rather we should take recommendations from the Generals on the ground.

Our country must have the strongest defensive capabilities in the world. We must keep America safe. We should not hesitate to take action in defense of our freedom and our American way of life. But we must also make sure that American military action is guided first and foremost by the country’s national interest and the Constitution.

I will vote to fund our most important defense systems, including the strategic missile defense program, to protect our country from the threat of a missile attack.

Finally, part of our national security must also include a comprehensive program to protect our nation’s soldiers and veterans and ensure their continued well-being. I will fight to make sure our soldiers have the equipment they need to be victorious.

Israel

Israel has always tried to secure an everlasting peace in the Middle East as she lives under the constant threats from her neighbors. As the only true democracy in the Middle East, Israel shares America’s democratic values. I support the two-state solution that reaffirms Israel’s right to exist and provides a place of their own for the Palestinians.

Why does this man have an ad on the front page of Liberty Forest??

Plus, the now age old "Conservative" contradiction:

Over-Spending

We need a smaller, leaner, more efficient government, and we need to balance our budgets and reduce our national debt. Simply put, we need much more than just a balanced budget. We have to repay an extreme amount of debt that has already been accrued, and we must stave off new debt from accumulating in the coming years and decades.

Are there actually people here who support this guy?
He can't even take his own advice on "over-spending".

Aratus
08-26-2010, 01:28 PM
bill binne is saturating bay state airwaves with his series
of attack ads on the N.H attorney gen'l! i think jim bender
decided to advertize here so as to have a name recognition.

Krugerrand
08-26-2010, 01:29 PM
I had a phys-ed teacher over 20 years ago named Jim Bender.

Son of Detroit
08-26-2010, 01:33 PM
http://blogs.eveningsun.com/troublebrewing/bender.jpg

Cowlesy
08-26-2010, 01:40 PM
I wouldn't give a wooden nickel to that guy.