PDA

View Full Version : Is Fox News funding the NYC mosque?

Matt Collins
08-25-2010, 02:47 PM
News Corp’s number-two shareholder funded ‘terror mosque’ planner

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100820/bs_yblog_upshot/news-corps-number-two-shareholder-funded-terror-mosque-planner

HOLLYWOOD
08-25-2010, 02:59 PM
LOL!
News Corp’s number-two shareholder funded ‘terror mosque’ planner

Now where's that SOUTHPARK episode, where the aliens have earth as a SITCOM, but are going to destroy it because ratings are dropping off? well... Ratings back up on this "COMEDY CENTRAL".

A nation of Zombies and Idiots... buying into the games of the money masters.

Zippyjuan
08-25-2010, 03:02 PM
"Terror Mosque Imam"
Really now. This story keeps getting sillier. Now this civic center and place of worship is going to be a terrorist breeding ground. Never mind that the real terrorist organizations are using the reaction against the mosque as a recruiting tool to show that the West is anti- Islamic and thus against God.

A seven percent shareholder in a company contributes his own personal money to an outside organization. Does that necessarily mean that the company he holds stock in gave the money to that organization? Did Fox News itself actually give the money? From what I have read on the issue, no- they did not. If Ron Paul gives to a charity and because he is a congressman, does that mean that the charity is governmentally funded?

America the melting pot has melted and has a hole in its side. "Land of the free and Home of the Brave" does't apply to all I guess. Aren't we supposed to support Freedom of Religion? Didn't the people who first came here from Europe come here to seek escape from religious persecutions at home- and now today we are doing the exact same things? This in the name of "preserving American values"? It would seem we are losing our values. And not due to any external threats. These threats come from within.

AuH2O
08-25-2010, 03:03 PM
I mentioned it elsewhere, but this is a nonsensical logical leap. I own stock in say, McDonalds. A PR campaign saying that Ronald McDonald is funding my drinking habit would not really be accurate.

low preference guy
08-25-2010, 03:05 PM
I mentioned it elsewhere, but this is a nonsensical logical leap. I own stock in say, McDonalds. A PR campaign saying the Ronald McDonald is funding my drinking habit would not really be accurate.

don't poop on the conspiracy party!

speciallyblend
08-25-2010, 03:23 PM
by fox news standards yes!!!! fox news are the ones making these kinda of leaps, so yes by fox standards. this headline is true!! the only ones to blame for these types of headlines is FOX NEWS THEMSELVES!!