PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Only 32% of the vote in and McChurianCandidate already declared winner?

RileyE104
08-24-2010, 10:32 PM
He has 220,000 votes and Hayworth has 115,000..

70% of the vote still needs to come in... Is it seriously impossible for Hayworth to overcome him??

Not that I like hayworth.. But I hate mccain. :)

BTW, at least 50,000 came out in support of Jim Deakin. It's good to know there are still sane people across the country.

libertybrewcity
08-24-2010, 10:45 PM
He has 220,000 votes and Hayworth has 115,000..

70% of the vote still needs to come in... Is it seriously impossible for Hayworth to overcome him??

Not that I like hayworth.. But I hate mccain. :)

BTW, at least 50,000 came out in support of Jim Deakin. It's good to know there are still sane people across the country.

pretty tough. I would say it's nearly impossible to pull off a win. He would have to win most of the votes from now on, and that is not likely.

Kludge
08-24-2010, 10:48 PM
It isn't impossible, just so unlikely that news organizations are willing to stick their necks out and make a declaration.

Ofc, there were a couple incidents where John Kerry was declared the winner back in 2004. I remember November 5, 2004. A kid asked me who won and I told him Bush did. An odd kid twitched his eyes and said "nuh-uh -- the newspaper said Kerry won." Bizarre argument.

nate895
08-24-2010, 10:48 PM
They call a race when the odds are 250:1 in favor of victory. It is possible to get that number based on exit polling alone, and races are often called with less 1% of the vote in if it is a landslide. With those kind of numbers, I'm surprised they didn't call it back at 10% of the vote.

Kludge
08-24-2010, 10:50 PM
And ofc, if Ron Paul can just get 500 more delegates...................!

nate895
08-24-2010, 10:57 PM
It isn't impossible, just so unlikely that news organizations are willing to stick their necks out and make a declaration.

Ofc, there were a couple incidents where John Kerry was declared the winner back in 2004. I remember November 5, 2004. A kid asked me who won and I told him Bush did. An odd kid twitched his eyes and said "nuh-uh -- the newspaper said Kerry won." Bizarre argument.

That didn't happen in '04. The night was called for Bush fairly early if I remember correctly. It wasn't quite as early as Obama, but it was at maybe 9-10 PM Pacific Time. In 2000 Florida was called for Gore originally, which gave him the election effectively. until later results came in that did not match their exit polling data.

libertybrewcity
08-25-2010, 12:45 AM

The movie "Unprecedented" explains it very well. Check it out!

VirginiaRising
08-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Elections today are rigged.

Don't you people know that?

I knew McCain was going to win before they even had the election. You know why? Because he kisses elite ass and they like it. So of course he's not going anywhere.

Look up Diebold.

The Afghans know we rigged their elections, too, and they were pissed about it.

And then you have these presidential elections that come down to 51/49. The first time it happened they said it was the closest race in history. The 2nd time... I knew for a fact it was bullshit.

There is just no way this country is that evenly split. Not to mention all the counties that had apparently cast more votes than they had constituents, voting machines printing out results that differed from the on-screen data, the security of the machines being compromised by someone leaking program data. That's so they have plausible deniability you know, so if someone actually caught onto their bullshit they could say some hacker did it.

The system is broke. You might as well not even vote anymore. If you think it's fair you need to think again.

RM918
08-25-2010, 04:00 AM
Elections today are rigged.

Don't you people know that?

I knew McCain was going to win before they even had the election. You know why? Because he kisses elite ass and they like it. So of course he's not going anywhere.

Look up Diebold.

The Afghans know we rigged their elections, too, and they were pissed about it.

And then you have these presidential elections that come down to 51/49. The first time it happened they said it was the closest race in history. The 2nd time... I knew for a fact it was bullshit.

There is just no way this country is that evenly split. Not to mention all the counties that had apparently cast more votes than they had constituents, voting machines printing out results that differed from the on-screen data, the security of the machines being compromised by someone leaking program data. That's so they have plausible deniability you know, so if someone actually caught onto their bullshit they could say some hacker did it.

The system is broke. You might as well not even vote anymore. If you think it's fair you need to think again.

I never buy these ballot-stuffing conspiracies because, unfortunately, I KNOW people are goddamned stupid enough to vote for McCain.

AlterEgo
08-25-2010, 08:56 AM
http://www.mikechurch.com/joomla/images/stories/Store/MuckFcCain_small.jpg

The Dude
08-25-2010, 09:29 AM
It really does not matter. Hayworth is just as terrible as McCain. If Hayworth wins, he could hang on to that seat forever. At least now McCain will have to retire soon and the seat will be up for grabs.

Agorism
08-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Yep, it's over. Might as well just ending the ballot counting early.