PDA

View Full Version : Well apparently we have started to attract Price supporters online

PBrady
08-24-2010, 10:19 PM
In what is most definitely a first, Price supporters are actually coming out...online! ...On BJ's facebook page! They even had someone attend one of his town halls to video tape!

This is so exciting. They are scared as hell.

http://www.facebook.com/lawsonforcongress

If you go down to his update that says, "Great Town Hall tonight in Cary, had about 40 people and an active discussion. Ask David Price for video footage -- one of his guys showed up with a camera :-)", they have started to come out of the woodwork there.

PBrady
08-24-2010, 11:13 PM
I was referring to the fact that supporters are actually coming out online. I say this in all honesty...until either May or June, I had NEVER in my life came face to face with anyone who actively supports David Price. I simply hadn't met one. This time around, they've opened up a campaign office in Wake County (their weakest area) well ahead of the general (unheard of for Price). They're holding (small) campaign events several months out. David Price is appearing at people's houses to raise money. These things are not the norm for Price. Obviously it has gotten to the point where they have managed to get the few supporters he has out and about.

They are clearly reacting to a threat...the threat that an entrenched incumbent might not be able to keep his seat.

MRoCkEd
08-25-2010, 03:54 AM
This is great news.
I hope BJ is not blowing this opportunity by handing out constitutions and running like a conservative.

PBrady
08-25-2010, 08:04 AM
As far as I know, the Constitutions have stopped (at least since the primary). After one full election cycle and a primary of handing them out, it has gotten him attention. They are still useful to keep around, but I don't think they will be doing anything major with them anytime soon.