PDA

View Full Version : We Got One That Can See: Former Obamanoid Reveals Truth on Fox News

PatriotOne
08-24-2010, 08:42 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/we-got-one-that-can-see-former-obamanoid-reveals-truth-on-fox-news.html

Totally cracking up at the splicing in of the quote from "They Live" movie :D.

YouTube - The Left/Right Paradigm is Collapsing! Obamanoids are Waking Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKaerfi9xrk&feature=player_embedded#)!

Legend1104
08-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Hahahahahahaha zing!

silus
08-24-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm wondering how someone can be disappointed in the American people for "falling for this false left-right paradigm" when that person just fell for it not too long ago... :shrug

sofia
08-24-2010, 09:52 PM
"left right paradigm" is an Alex Jonesism...

The AJ haters here need to thank him

Danke
08-24-2010, 10:06 PM

Max, Sofia, where u been?

sofia
08-24-2010, 10:17 PM
Max, Sofia, where u been?

just came off a 1 month banishment

Romulus
08-25-2010, 05:40 AM
Very nice :)

Ireland4Liberty
08-25-2010, 05:53 AM
AJ is a hack. Just look at his earlier videos. That reptilian thing just went over my head.

haaaylee
08-25-2010, 06:16 AM
I'd rather have the original video clip, AJ.

jmdrake
08-25-2010, 08:09 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/we-got-one-that-can-see-former-obamanoid-reveals-truth-on-fox-news.html

Totally cracking up at the splicing in of the quote from "They Live" movie :D.

YouTube - The Left/Right Paradigm is Collapsing! Obamanoids are Waking Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKaerfi9xrk&feature=player_embedded#)!

Great! I passed out a lot of copies of The Obama Deception, America From Freedom to Fascism, The Fall of the Republic and other such films at the last MLK day rally in my city. I plan to do it again this upcoming year. This is how you wake up Obama voters. Going to mass "tea party" rallies where half the people still worship Bush doesn't cut it, unless you're willing to challenge them on their Bush worship.

jmdrake
08-25-2010, 08:12 AM
I'd rather have the original video clip, AJ.

Here ya go. 30 second search on YouTube for Tatiana Shears yielded....

YouTube - Hitting the Ground Jobless? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0TOn_0g8zA)

Still I think both clips are important. Sure the second clip gave you the context of what she was saying, but the first gave you the most likely context of how she came to figure this out. If people watch the second clip and think they can learn the "truth" by going to Fox News then we're in the same problem all over again. While AJ isn't perfect, he does a good job of exposing both sides of the false "left/right paradigm".

Vessol
08-25-2010, 08:19 AM
That's awesome. I love how the Fox anchor started getting nervous and nodding a lot when she starts mentioning the Left/Right Paradigm, Corruption and Bankers.

Romulus
08-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Great! I passed out a lot of copies of The Obama Deception, America From Freedom to Fascism, The Fall of the Republic and other such films at the last MLK day rally in my city. I plan to do it again this upcoming year. This is how you wake up Obama voters. Going to mass "tea party" rallies where half the people still worship Bush doesn't cut it, unless you're willing to challenge them on their Bush worship.

You sir, are a good American.

paulitics
08-25-2010, 08:33 AM
While AJ isn't perfect, he does a good job of exposing both sides of the false "left/right paradigm".

I agree. He has woken up alot as well as Aaron Russo. Obama Deception and Freedom to Fascism have brought alot of former democrats over to our side.

These people would never be woken up by a guy like Beck, they need to understand that the banks are on top of boh political parties, and that they are only pawns in the game.

In essence, the phony liberal view of democrats caring for the less fortunate in society, needs to be smashed.

PatriotOne
08-26-2010, 07:31 PM

I think that is a very effective strategy. Mass producing them and a few others and handing them out is the way to go in my opinion. I hope RP pulls a Ross Perot (hmmmm, I just noticed they had the same initials..lol) and has an infomercial when he runs and produces a dvd of it so us grassroots can reproduce it and blanket the country with it in case anyone missed the infomercial :D! Money well spent IMO.

heavenlyboy34
08-26-2010, 07:39 PM

that's been around for a couple hundred years before AJ, so I think not.;)

dean.engelhardt
08-27-2010, 06:52 AM
Tatiana Shears need to run for office. She has my support.

jmdrake
08-27-2010, 08:03 AM
You sir, are a good American.

Thanks. But I'm just doing it for the children. ;) (My own).

I agree. He has woken up alot as well as Aaron Russo. Obama Deception and Freedom to Fascism have brought alot of former democrats over to our side.

These people would never be woken up by a guy like Beck, they need to understand that the banks are on top of boh political parties, and that they are only pawns in the game.

In essence, the phony liberal view of democrats caring for the less fortunate in society, needs to be smashed.

When the MIAC story broke I showed my wife clips from both Alex Jones and Glenn Beck about it. (She still kind of supports Obama). Her reaction to Alex was "Wow!" Her reaction to Beck was "He's a clown". Beck (when he says the right stuff) is ok for reaching the teocon crowd. But you're right in saying that he's not good for reaching Obamanauts.

I think that is a very effective strategy. Mass producing them and a few others and handing them out is the way to go in my opinion. I hope RP pulls a Ross Perot (hmmmm, I just noticed they had the same initials..lol) and has an infomercial when he runs and produces a dvd of it so us grassroots can reproduce it and blanket the country with it in case anyone missed the infomercial :D! Money well spent IMO.

I'm thinking about setting up a website for others to join in this effort around the country on the next MLK day. Still working out the ideas in my head. I'll keep this forum posted.

Tatiana Shears need to run for office. She has my support.

Yep. And some of the criticisms she was making about Obama's economic team are not only in AJ's videos, but have also been made by famous black intellectual Cornell West. West is significant because he actively campaigned for Obama.

The cool thing about people like Ms. Shears is that they aren't going to go vote for someone like Mitt Romney just to get rid of Obama. These are the type of voters we can reach.

idirtify
08-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Re the waking from the old paradigm into the new one: The “old” one would seem to be much older than I had considered. This in itself is a new paradigm for me. I just watched a little of a doc called “Esoteric Agenda”. Even though it seemed to contain lots of errors (kinda like the first part of Zeitgeist), it seemed to do a pretty good job of explaining how governments have always been owned (run / thoroughly infiltrated) by covert financial institutions. If this is true (not to mention all the [less clear] occult stuff), then we the people are in the middle of an unprecedented awakening.

Romulus
08-27-2010, 12:20 PM
]When the MIAC story broke I showed my wife clips from both Alex Jones and Glenn Beck about it. (She still kind of supports Obama).

You should turn your wife on to Tiabbi from Rolling Stone.. his recent article sort of breaks thru the left/right paradigm from a leftist perspective. It reveals some truth..she might be receptive to that. *keep her away from Beck!*

“Esoteric Agenda”.
The guys voice sounds like the Zeitgeist narrator.. maybe the same producer did both?

Slutter McGee
08-27-2010, 12:41 PM
They Live = One of the most communist friendly movies ever.

Don't get me wrong. I love it.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee