PDA

View Full Version : The Debate of the Century!

djdellisanti4
08-24-2010, 07:14 AM
RON PAUL vs. BARACK OBAMA

PATRIOT vs. TYRANT!

PEACE vs. WAR!

FREEDOM vs. CONTROL!

Coming in 2012!

Lets make it happen people!

Thats really all I had to say. I began thinking about this possible debate when I realized that Obama and Paul had never exchanged words before, least not that I remember. I think it would be a great debate and the first time that Obama would have to go against someone with Paul's honesty and intelligence. It could come as a big shock to the system of many democrats too, because Paul can expose Obama for what he is, a statist and a coporate sell out.

Romulus
08-24-2010, 07:40 AM
I would love to see a YouTube splicing soundbites to show such a debate. This would expose the diametric differences as you pointed out above.

Great idea!

djdellisanti4
08-24-2010, 07:44 AM
Hmm I'll find a youtube expert and see if this can be done.

It could titled "2012 Debate Preview" or something like that.

bruce leeroy
08-24-2010, 07:46 AM
the way it's put in the original post put me in the mind of the training monatuge from "rocky IV"
you could have Ron Paul in a cabin reading books by candlelight and then switch to hoebama witha teleprompter and all the electronic hookups to his arms and stuff
heeeeeeeeeearts on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KramerDSP
08-24-2010, 04:14 PM
I'll worry about Ron Paul if he gets to the general election.
- Barack Obama, November 8, 2007

Count me in as someone who would pay money to see Ron Paul debate Barack Obama in a general election. As far as I know, Obama has only gone on record to talk about Paul on one occasion, and that was during the campaign shortly after the two moneybombs when he was asked about Paul.

Someone did make a very popular and short YouTube video about the two:

YouTube - The Difference: Barack Obama & Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKSfwfy0h8)

The Dude
08-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Seeing Ron debate Obama would be orgasmic. That would be one hell of a wake up call for Democrats.

libertybrewcity
08-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Seeing Ron debate Obama would be orgasmic. That would be one hell of a wake up call for Democrats.

It would be incredible.

That clip above is also incredible. I am glad over 200k people have seen it:)

QueenB4Liberty
08-24-2010, 04:52 PM
haha awesome video indeed. :D