PDA

View Full Version : What do you think is about to happen?

therepublic
08-23-2010, 05:19 PM
When we had small local farms salmonella in eggs was unheard of. Farmers have complained for over 20 years that the government was cutting off water, implementing land grabs, and subsidizing large production farms and ranches.
They send our young men to die over seas, and open our borders to all sorts of violence, crime, voter fraud, and world crises.
There is talk of the U.S. dollar failing and being replaced by the IMF (international organization) creating the SDR as the new world currency.
It is now being said that we need an international governing power to regulate international banks and corporations. because individual Countries can't handle a global economy. Government regulation has nearly destroyed the small business owner, and created the large international conglomerates by subsidies and bailouts.

Could they (IMF/ Federal Reserve/ WTO) be creating a catastrophe through all of these things so they can come to the rescue with a one world governing power? Could we be headed for a world catastrophe like never before in history created by the very people who will come to our rescue?

Indy Vidual
08-23-2010, 05:27 PM
What do you think is about to happen?

* I think millions of Americans are excited about the new NFL season which starts soon.
* We will keep "building up the heat" on Iran, and might actually attack. :(
* Many millions of our children will return to school, and be taught in a way which does not really help them to understand your questions.

Other than that (and a few more issues), it is a wonderful day, enjoy! :)

ps. one world governing power...?
"We" already rule most of the world, what is the real difference between New World Order & "America is the only Superpower?"

Deborah K
08-23-2010, 06:01 PM
When we had small local farms salmonella in eggs was unheard of. Farmers have complained for over 20 years that the government was cutting off water, implementing land grabs, and subsidizing large production farms and ranches.
They send our young men to die over seas, and open our borders to all sorts of violence, crime, voter fraud, and world crises.
There is talk of the U.S. dollar failing and being replaced by the IMF (international organization) creating the SDR as the new world currency.
It is now being said that we need an international governing power to regulate international banks and corporations. because individual Countries can't handle a global economy. Government regulation has nearly destroyed the small business owner, and created the large international conglomerates by subsidies and bailouts.

Could they (IMF/ Federal Reserve/ WTO) be creating a catastrophe through all of these things so they can come to the rescue with a one world governing power? Could we be headed for a world catastrophe like never before in history created by the very people who will come to our rescue?

Yes......and yes.

libertybrewcity
08-27-2010, 04:15 PM
What do you think is about to happen?

* I think millions of Americans are excited about the new NFL season which starts soon.
* We will keep "building up the heat" on Iran, and might actually attack. :(
* Many millions of our children will return to school, and be taught in a way which does not really help them to understand your questions.

Other than that (and a few more issues), it is a wonderful day, enjoy! :)

ps. one world governing power...?
"We" already rule most of the world, what is the real difference between New World Order & "America is the only Superpower?"

bump

romacox
08-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote: ps. one world governing power...?

No we don't...the Federal Reserve does.

The IMF website talks about using religion, education, labor...to establish "Global Governance" http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fandd/2007/12/boughton.htm

The WTO says about the same thing: http://www.wto.org/english/news_e/sppl_e/sppl12_e.htm

They both receive mandates (orders) from the Federal Reserve.

osan
09-06-2010, 02:07 PM

I'm not sure of your point here - everything you cite is abundantly obvious and has been discussed a trillion times. The Hegelian dialectic is alive and well. This sort of nonsense has been going on a long while. The only thing that has changed is the technology that supports tyranny. It is now so sophisticated that the average citizen has a hard time coping. As technologies advance, the need for a strongly willed movement to stop these people becomes ever more acute - to a point - a threshold beyond which no amount of being pissed off and united is going do us any good. I feel we are very close to that threshold, if we have not in fact passed it yet. Even if we have not, the amount of effort that will be required to derail the current scheme of slavery will be nothing short of monumental and stopping them will likely cost much in the way of blood because as far as I can see, the tyrants must be killed in order that we may hold any chance of freeing ourselves. Opportunities for peaceable solutions are drying up very rapidly now. It is a terrible shame and we are all to blame for it because we let it happen. Shame on us all.

pcosmar
09-06-2010, 02:13 PM
It is a terrible shame and we are all to blame for it because we let it happen. Shame on us all.

Excuse me. but I was born into it. It was started long before my life began.
It was by the grace of God or by serendipity that I became aware of these issues.
I have been working in opposition since.

I have no shame. I am resistance.
:cool:

Sola_Fide
09-06-2010, 02:16 PM

In short, yes. Devaluation of currency is probably the fastest way to put any country on the road to greater and greater centralization.

phill4paul
09-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Basic tactics.

If you want compitulance you choke off an enemies supply line.

Basic. If an enemy is starving then you will have a weakening resolve from "summer patriots."

You don't necessarily have to buy locally, more the shame if you don't, but know the local sellers. Food market etc.

Those in big concrete cities....your foocked.:D

Sitasen
09-06-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm not sure of your point here - everything you cite is abundantly obvious and has been discussed a trillion times. The Hegelian dialectic is alive and well. This sort of nonsense has been going on a long while. The only thing that has changed is the technology that supports tyranny. It is now so sophisticated that the average citizen has a hard time coping. As technologies advance, the need for a strongly willed movement to stop these people becomes ever more acute - to a point - a threshold beyond which no amount of being pissed off and united is going do us any good. I feel we are very close to that threshold, if we have not in fact passed it yet. Even if we have not, the amount of effort that will be required to derail the current scheme of slavery will be nothing short of monumental and stopping them will likely cost much in the way of blood because as far as I can see, the tyrants must be killed in order that we may hold any chance of freeing ourselves. Opportunities for peaceable solutions are drying up very rapidly now. It is a terrible shame and we are all to blame for it because we let it happen. Shame on us all.
Agreeing to you on all points. And as a "senior" citizen, a double yes to that thing about technology! Things are going so fast now, we don't have much time left to right the ship. With all the gasoline that "All The President's Men" are pouring over the fires Obama has lit, I see this November as our last shot at getting a new Congress so we can at least hopefully stop paying for the gas.

osan
12-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Excuse me. but I was born into it. It was started long before my life began.
It was by the grace of God or by serendipity that I became aware of these issues.
I have been working in opposition since.

I have no shame. I am resistance.
:cool:

Fair enough. I stand corrected.