Matt Collins
08-23-2010, 02:55 PM
This angers me to no end!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

TN pistol-packing preacher arrested in DC; guns confiscated:
http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php?ID=80252

garyallen59
08-23-2010, 03:38 PM
he used to be the pastor of my former church when i was a kid. that is absolutely ridiculous.

Jeremy
08-23-2010, 03:46 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anti Federalist
08-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Maybe the daughter and son in law will give up their jobs as state enforcers after this.

Not likely, I suppose.

And then there is this:

Unaware that his Tennessee handgun carry permit was not valid in the District of Columbia, Duncan was surprised when police were called. He was even more surprised by the belligerent attitude of the officer in charge. Surprise became shock when federal agents and a Special Weapons and Tactics team arrived. The street in front of the hotel was blocked off

Honestly Reverend, what were you thinking?

That you could just waltz into the belly of Sodom exercising your rights?

Anybody that knows anything about firearms knows there are "red zones" around the country that, within those zones, the exercise of your rights will more than likely leave you jailed or dead at the hands of the state.

DC is at the top of that list.

C'mon...

oyarde
08-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Maybe the daughter and son in law will give up their jobs as state enforcers after this.

Not likely, I suppose.

And then there is this:

Honestly Reverend, what were you thinking?

That you could just waltz into the belly of Sodom exercising your rights?

Anybody that knows anything about firearms knows there are "red zones" around the country that, within those zones, the exercise of your rights will more than likely leave you jailed or dead at the hands of the state.

DC is at the top of that list.

C'mon...

" Belly of Sodom " , that is funny !

Dr.3D
08-23-2010, 04:36 PM
" Belly of Sodom " , that is funny !

I always considered it the belly of the beast.
Look at an aerial view of the capital building and then the one on the right with the red outline showing the owl.

http://www.cremationofcare.com/images/molech/owl_photo2.JPG

:D

madengr
08-23-2010, 09:11 PM
The lesson is to keep your mouth shut if you are packing in DC.

Brooklyn Red Leg
08-23-2010, 09:23 PM
And people wonder why I generally dislike cops. I know there are good ones, but they cannot make up for the slime that wear a badge. Fuck DC Metro Police and fuck all those SWAT assholes who didn't stand up and say 'This is IMMORAL and I REFUSE to be a party to it'. Sickening as it is to ponder, imagine this had not ended peacefully, for whatever reason. This is why we don't militarize police forces. :mad: