PDA

View Full Version : Jack Conway LITERALLY has a round table discussion about drugs today (cops & lawyers)

BamaFanNKy
08-23-2010, 02:30 PM
http://freemaninky.blogspot.com/2010/08/jack-conway-means-it-when-he-says-hes.html?spref=tw

squarepusher
08-23-2010, 02:32 PM
sound tableS

BamaFanNKy
08-23-2010, 02:36 PM
You are correct, tableS.

TheDriver
08-23-2010, 02:46 PM
That picture made me laugh out loud! :D

dannno
08-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Those people all look like total dicks.

sailingaway
08-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Isn't Rand out at Teen Challenge, today? A charitably supported drug recovery program facility that actually has a massive success rate? As compared to the recidivism of prison?

teacherone
08-23-2010, 03:31 PM
You are correct, tableS.

http://c0013464.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_270958c

uncomfortable...s

Brett85
08-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Rand needs to just change the subject and not get into a debate with Conway regarding federal drug enforcement. The last thing we need is to have that be the #1 issue of the campaign. Rand needs to hammer home Conway's support of Obamacare. That should seal the election with only about 35% of Kentuckians supporting the bill.

rich34
08-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Rand needs to hammer home Conway's support of Obamacare. That should seal the election with only about 35% of Kentuckians supporting the bill.

Not only this, but I would even say this issue would be more important in sealing up the social conservative democrats and that is abortion! This issue along could be Rand's ace in the hole. Wait until the end before and then blast the airwaves of all kinds with the fact that Rand is the only pro life candidate period! In the past I've always hated this being one of those wedge issues where literally it doesn't matter what a person's platform is on everything else, but buddy if you're pro abortion in some states this alone is enough to lose a campaign. Now more than ever especially since we don't have to fight over who is the more anti abortion candidate Rand can exploit the hell out of this as definitively being the ONLY pro life candidate in the race. Imo this could be the big gun that could give Rand all the edge he needs in a close race. Think of it this way, merging the liberty minded/teaparty supporters with the social conservative crowd would be a damn tough slate to beat especially in Kentucky. In fact I'd guarantee a win if these two group came together.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Move on. Engaging Conway on drugs is a loser.