PDA

View Full Version : It's about the Kids

AlexMerced
08-23-2010, 02:18 PM
Should we organize a project to educate kids, not on partisanship, but on basic economics and US History and the Bill of Rights?

Getting kids those foundational blocks would make a hell of a difference in the next generation.

00_Pete
08-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Most kids need their spoiled bitch-ass beaten, this is what is important.

Once they understand the concept of discipline, the concept that their parents own their bitch-ass and that they are stupid and dont know better they are prepared to receive some efficient and pragmatic education.

You heard it from me first.

RedStripe
08-23-2010, 02:27 PM

Once they understand the concept of discipline, the concept that their parents own their bitch-ass and that they are stupid and dont know better they are prepared to receive some efficient and pragmatic education.

Abused child spotted.

Actually we didn't hear it from you first, there are plenty of backwards and delusional people in this world who think that way.

KCIndy
08-23-2010, 02:30 PM
Should we organize a project to educate kids, not on partisanship, but on basic economics and US History and the Bill of Rights?

Getting kids those foundational blocks would make a hell of a difference in the next generation.

Are you talking about some sort of in-school program, or something completely outside of the normal educational channels?

I like the idea, but I can see a great deal of difficulty getting it approved if you're planning on introducing it through the school system.

Acala
08-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Abused child spotted.

Actually we didn't hear it from you first, there are plenty of backwards and delusional people in this world who think that way.

^this post cannot be improved upon.

FrankRep
08-23-2010, 02:36 PM

Camp Constitution - Empowering the Next Generation of Future Leaders
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=252386

RileyE104
08-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Reforming what kids learn in Social Studies classes in all levels of school and making it more TRUTHFUL would be a huge victory.

However, I think focusing more on educating High School students in Government and Economics would be much more successful for both the short and long term.

CoreyBowen999
08-23-2010, 02:44 PM
Reforming what kids learn in Social Studies classes in all levels of school and making it more TRUTHFUL would be a huge victory.

However, I think focusing more on educating High School students in Government and Economics would be much more successful for both the short and long term.

My school has both of those government and economics classes. The problem is.. they dont really.. get taught the right things.

oyarde
08-23-2010, 02:44 PM

Sounds good.The Constitution should be required.

Old Ducker
08-23-2010, 02:45 PM

Telling any kid, much less your own that they are "stupid" is a worse crime than beating them. Either you're joking or you are one sick motherfucker.

AlexMerced
08-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Are you talking about some sort of in-school program, or something completely outside of the normal educational channels?

I like the idea, but I can see a great deal of difficulty getting it approved if you're planning on introducing it through the school system.

Whether it'd be tageting seminars and conferences to high school kids, or even creating a kids television show on American History would be a good start

think revisionist wishbone

Although local education group that outreach to the parents not the schools would be a good start.

John Taylor
08-23-2010, 03:53 PM

Hmmm.