PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Observer interviewed me earlier today.

Danny
10-16-2007, 05:53 PM
A couple of hours ago a reporter from The Charlotte Observer called me at work. He said he is writing an article for tomorrows paper about what candidates had raised the most money in Q3 from North and South Carolina.

He was surprised to find that Ron Paul has raised as much in this area as some of the bigger name candidates. He picked my name on the list of RP contributors in the area and asked me a few questions about why I supported him. Maybe he'll get some attention in the Observer tomorrow!

ghemminger
10-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Awesome Danny good luck!

Noodles
10-16-2007, 06:45 PM
awesome:D

We got momentum!

jonahtrainer
10-16-2007, 06:49 PM
A couple of hours ago a reporter from The Charlotte Observer called me at work. He said he is writing an article for tomorrows paper about what candidates had raised the most money in Q3 from North and South Carolina.

He was surprised to find that Ron Paul has raised as much in this area as some of the bigger name candidates. He picked my name on the list of RP contributors in the area and asked me a few questions about why I supported him. Maybe he'll get some attention in the Observer tomorrow!

I love the Southern Avenger's (http://youtube.com/watch?v=sjqGBBFiowE) work in the Charleston City Paper.

bbachtung
10-16-2007, 06:55 PM

I hope you mentioned 9/11 and Ron Paul's plan to make peace with the men in the UFOs.

uncle saddam
10-16-2007, 07:00 PM
and don't forget all your membership in the white supremacist groups :p

quickmike
10-16-2007, 07:02 PM
I love the Southern Avenger's (http://youtube.com/watch?v=sjqGBBFiowE) work in the Charleston City Paper.

Yeah, hes got the most annoying voice Ive ever heard........... but he makes more sense than just about anyone else.

The Avenger rules!!!

BuddyRey
10-16-2007, 07:09 PM

DUDE, THAT'S AWESOME!!! I gotta remember to pick up the Observer tomorrow. If he wants any more testimonials from Charlottean Paulites, send him my way, wouldja? :D

jonahtrainer
10-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, hes got the most annoying voice Ive ever heard........... but he makes more sense than just about anyone else.

The Avenger rules!!!

Haha, his voice has actually grown on me and now I look forward to hearing it. I suppose kind of like an acquired taste.

richk
10-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Hey Danny,

Used to live in Albemarle, 40 miles from Charlotte. I'll try to see if there's an online Observer. Good work!

BuddyRey
10-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Anyone know how that article came out? I haven't had the chance to read today's paper yet.

devil21
10-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Here's the online version.

http://www.charlotte.com/mobile/story/321941.html

Grandson of Liberty
10-17-2007, 04:52 PM
wait a minute- a reporter doing some legwork, investigation, and actual reporting?!? what is going on here?!? :)