PDA

View Full Version : How to Register Republican and Be a Delegate for the Republican Party!

speciallyblend
08-22-2010, 08:43 PM
I know alot of folks have a problem joining the Republican Party and trying to Win The Republican Nomination for Ron Paul in 2012 and move the Movement forward by joining in 2010!!! but i have come up with a simple solution to this problem

Take a Shower or Bath 3 times a day if you attend a gop meeting or talk to gop establishment for at least 5-10 days afterward to wash the dirt off!
If you feel threatened at any gop meeting breakout the Febreze!!
This alone should solve most of the problems!!

TheTyke
08-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Hehe! That about sums it up! As a reclusive gamer, it's been hard for me to acclimate to effective political action which involves dealing with tons of people... but if we care enough, we have to push out of our comfort zones to restore liberty!

speciallyblend
08-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Hehe! That about sums it up! As a reclusive gamer, it's been hard for me to acclimate to effective political action which involves dealing with tons of people... but if we care enough, we have to push out of our comfort zones to restore liberty!

I also am teasing on the febreze. The folks in the gop here are not bad folks in my county. Just misguided and obviously waking up . To elect a ron paul republican to run for a county seat that hasn't had a republican in almost 20 yrs at that seat! Is a big step! We have broad support across party lines:)

rich34
08-23-2010, 06:49 AM
I also am teasing on the febreze. The folks in the gop here are not bad folks in my county. Just misguided and obviously waking up . To elect a ron paul republican to run for a county seat that hasn't had a republican in almost 20 yrs at that seat! Is a big step! We have broad support across party lines:)

That's good for you and the people out your way, but it's going to take a bit longer for the rest of the country to catch up. But I do like your idea of going ahead and getting this party started by educating the people on how to game the process.

johnrocks
08-23-2010, 07:06 AM
I seriously think that the GOP is ripe for us to take over and control, if only we'd all commit to it as opposed to running around like a bunch of wild cats.

ninepointfive
08-23-2010, 10:37 AM

exactly! it also helps to attend with friends!

Aratus
08-23-2010, 01:34 PM
2010 is a GOP year --- yes, i could see myself going to a GOP convention sometime soon...

ChaosControl
08-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Would need to take a bath in Bleach.

Sola_Fide
08-23-2010, 01:43 PM
I have been a registered Republican for years voting for the lesser of the evils.

I think we should be really encouraged that for the first time since Goldwater, the Republican ticket is starting to have some Liberty-oriented candidates. This is an awesome time!

TheTyke
08-23-2010, 04:12 PM
I seriously think that the GOP is ripe for us to take over and control, if only we'd all commit to it as opposed to running around like a bunch of wild cats.

Hear, hear! We need to get on top of it! There are honestly only a handful of hard-core Ron Paul supporters in my county, but it was enough to take over the county convention and give one of the best yields in the state (for Ron & Rand.) If we could do it, so could anyone else... and to advance our ideas and win the primary, this will be necessary in many more placed. I'm glad SB undertook to remind everyone. :)