PDA

View Full Version : GREENERLEADFESTIVAL /Labor Day Weekend(please modes keep in politics for Liberty)

speciallyblend
08-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Come Meet Kevin Cannell (Ron Paul Republican for County Seat)
Come spread liberty and our message and meet Samson(the llama) and the goats and chickens.

I am posting this in general politics because i would like RPF members and visitors to let everyone know in Colorado and everywhere to come to leadville colorado labor day weekend sept 4,5,6 and have a good time!

If anyone would like to volunteer or is interested in becoming a vendor or have sustainable lifestyles to promote such as solar,electric cars or new technology, gmo free foods and real food!Then please get in touch with us at www.coloradomountainmedia.com

We have live music and possibly hot air balloon rides already and much more. We have organic sweet corn and organic butter and electric bikes,electric cars and much more already coming ! We are seeking Liberty minded vendors and artists to become part of GreenerLeadFest.org (30 donation gets you in vendors and artists) for info visit http://leadvillelifestyle.com/blog/2010/07/27/sustainable-living-fair/ www.greenerleadfestival.org

www.leadvillestyle.com
www.coloradomountainmedia.com
www.greenerleadfestival.org

please mods keep in politics section for Republicans and RPF MEMBERS and visitors!!!

We will be serving local alcohol with plenty of New Belgium freebies and much more!

Colorado and RPF is invited!!! The World is invited) ooo if your not registered republican you cannot drink or eat;) JJ

we also hope to have the Colorado CFL there as well;) gotta talk to Bonnie and hope she hasn't planned anything yet.

speciallyblend
08-22-2010, 04:36 PM
who is going to show up with the Ron Paul 2012 stickers? anyone in Colorado that is a vendor/artist should really look into going!

DjLoTi
08-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Sounds like a blast! I would love to go if the logistics weren't so challenging.

speciallyblend
08-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Sounds like a blast! I would love to go if the logistics weren't so challenging.

Yeah it should be a blast. We had our walk thru today:) getting my sound and equipment plan in order. we have 3 days of music planned and activities and BEER and alot of education on substainable lifestyles!

more folks are jumping on board:) more stuff is being added everyday;) We have alot of community support and should be a blast!

i just have to focus on the sound etc and local promotion. I thought i would see if any rpf members would be interested in vending or promoting sustainable lifestyles!! For anyone that would like to come you should;) tired of the heat? then come to the co mtns;)

DjLoTi
08-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Man that is totally what I am into!!! If only I really had a few xtra $$$ lying around and nocturnal fest wasn't happening that weekend

speciallyblend
08-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Man that is totally what I am into!!! If only I really had a few xtra $$$ lying around and nocturnal fest wasn't happening that weekend

well as i have told many rpf members;) when your ready to come ski or board or visit colorado let me know;) i have an extra room for guests;) as long as you don't mind the 18's and 15inch speakers in the room;)