PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Mention On The McLaughlin Group

angelatc
08-22-2010, 10:46 AM
CATO's David Boaz was substituting for Monica Crowley (I know! Right?) and during the last few minutes of the show, where they each give a brief random blurt about a topic of their choice, Boaz talked up Rand Paul.

Paraphrasing, he said that Conway was trying to paint Paul as a radical, and in return Paul was trying to paint Conway as a Democrat. Boaz went on to say that he believes te voters will find the Democrats scarier, and will vote for Paul.

South Park Fan
08-22-2010, 10:54 AM
Monica Crowley is so annoying. All she does is spew the neocon party line (the right-wing equivalent of Eleanor Clift). I wish David Boaz came on the show more often.

kahless
08-22-2010, 11:37 AM
I used to watch McLaughlin regularly for years since the 80s. I just cannot stomach it anymore because of way too much of that DNC talking head Eleanor Cliff and the Neocon cheerleaders, Mort and Monica.

I can predict what each one of them is going to say before they even say it. They disgust me.

IPSecure
08-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Eleanor Clift: Newly unleashed corporate money, and money raised by outside groups founded by Carl Rove and others, are going to give the republicans a huge fund raising advantage going into the November elections.Good 'ol Rove...

angelatc
08-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Good 'ol Rove...

If he was half as powerful as the Democrats insist he is, we wouldn't have lost the last two elections. She never has an original though, she just spews the party line with a totally straight face. It's comical.