PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 Will Happen! Join the GOP ASAP

speciallyblend
08-21-2010, 05:31 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Will Run in 2012? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgu1xV8cIqw&feature=player_embedded)

it is very important that we encourage republicans to go to their meetings and encourage all indys,tp/cp/lp/dems and republicans to join the gop and GET ACTIVE!

though it will be in the best interest of the national and state gops to make Ron Paul 2012 Happen!!

i hope the gop understands the gravity of the situation!!

Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012

ps had to post this video, got me pumped up!!

libertybrewcity
08-21-2010, 06:07 PM
bump for activism.

Liberty Star
08-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Join the GOP ASAP

That's gonna be a tough pill, but for the cause of Liberty , why not lol

Pauls' Revere
08-21-2010, 08:32 PM

LOL is this the red pill or blue pill?

speciallyblend
08-21-2010, 08:39 PM

well for the rpf members that knew from the beginning. it was a horse pill that i swallowed;) I was one of those that said we could never reclaim the gop. well less then 2 yrs later. I have to say we have come further in those 2 yrs then i have as an activist in 20 yrs and lp for 12!!!

reclaim the gop is the best option for now. things could change in 10-20 yrs but for now reclaim the gop or your wasting your time. i would think i would be proof of that for long term rpf members.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-21-2010, 08:40 PM
I am going to wait for a source besides Matt Collins before I get excited. Regrettably, that is the main "source" used by that video.

speciallyblend
08-21-2010, 08:44 PM
I am going to wait for a source besides Matt Collins before I get excited. Regrettably, that is the main "source" used by that video.

you go ahead and wait. Ron Paul 2012 is on period!! it is that obvious. If you want him to run he will run. If you don't want Ron PAul to run don't join the gop!