PDA

View Full Version : Building Bridges for the GOP!! They need a Contractor;)

speciallyblend
08-21-2010, 04:44 PM
As many RPF Members know we have been working hard for our Liberty Causes and Our Platform in Colorado and my county! It seems some have noticed now in the state of Colorado:) We have a Republican Running for State Office who has seen the summit county voters and knows that 72% of our voters favor Legalizing/Decriminalizing Marijuana!

We will be sitting down with this Republican soon on how we can build a bridge to this voter block and show them the GOP really stands for smaller government! This voter base is very intune with the message of Liberty! It will be upto the Republican Candidate to give me a platform of his positions on this issue so we can go run with it to our voters! It must be sincere and honest or the voters will judge for themselves!

This is a major key to Liberty,Freedom and the ability for the GOP to practice what they preach! We will be building this bridge so we can only hope the GOP doesn't screw the bridge up!

The Revolution Continues!!!! Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012

libertybrewcity
08-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Goodluck! Hopefully your candidate agrees with legalization or decriminalization. That would truly be building a bridge for liberty.

speciallyblend
08-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Goodluck! Hopefully your candidate agrees with legalization or decriminalization. That would truly be building a bridge for liberty.

we wouldn't be meeting with him unless he had positions that favor Liberty! I promise you this! They will only get our support if they support Liberty and Smaller Government! i feel this is the beginning or finding common ground!! I got my legos ready to build;)

Tim Leonard is A Ron Paul Republican! We plan to hold him to those Ron Paul Standards!