PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt former Chairwoman of the Nevada Republican Party Sue Lowden not backing Angle

Agorism
08-20-2010, 02:59 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2010-08-20-gopdivide20_ST_N.htm

•In Nevada, where Sharron Angle became the GOP nominee with Tea Party support and defeated several primary candidates. Sue Lowden, a former state GOP chairwoman who was among the losers, has been absent from the campaign trail. "There's no doubt Sue has not come out in support of Sharron as fully as the Republican Party would have hoped," said Danny Tarkanian, another losing Senate candidate who is campaigning for Angle. He said Lowden's snub "could hurt" in the fall as Angle tries to defeat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

angelatc
08-20-2010, 03:26 PM
I've said it before and I'll probably say it again. The establishment GOP wants nothing to do with any conservative resurgence in their ranks. They'll happily work to make outsiders lose in order to paint the platform as too far right, unwinnable.

If we want to win, we are going to have to face the fact that we'll be under attack from all sides.

South Park Fan
08-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Just one more reason to support Angle.

FrankRep
08-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Just one more reason to support Angle.

Nevada Senate Race: Washington Clout versus Hometown Values | On Sharron Angle
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=257865

Sola_Fide
08-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Go Sharron!

Audit the FED!

MozoVote
08-20-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm sure Sue Lowden would like nothing better than to tell the party sheep "I told you so, now fall in line next time".

james1906
08-20-2010, 07:25 PM
I've said it before and I'll probably say it again. The establishment GOP wants nothing to do with any conservative resurgence in their ranks. They'll happily work to make outsiders lose in order to paint the platform as too far right, unwinnable.

If we want to win, we are going to have to face the fact that we'll be under attack from all sides.

+1

Then they can say "The Ron Paul wing is ruining the party!"