PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Campaign Clarifies Medical Marijuana Stance

MRoCkEd
08-20-2010, 11:19 AM
From Paul's assistant campaign manager:

“Doctor Paul’s stance has not changed, and that is a case of sloppy reporting. His position is that it’s a states’ rights issue.”

rich34
08-20-2010, 11:27 AM
These fuckers in the MSM are really trying to divide and conquer. I just hope the majority of people on our side realize that Rand may have to say and do things that might appear to make his position one thing, but in reality we should know where he stands. If these corrupt globalist politicians can say and do whatever they want to get elected I don't see why our guys can't either. I know this is going to stir a debate, but dammit I'm tired of the same ole same ole from all these politicians that say and do whatever to get elected and then they get in there and do the opposite. If Rand can say whatever and then get in there and stand up for our liberties I'm all for it!

Sola_Fide
08-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Rand is right.

The only way to deal with these hot button moral issues is federalism. The Federal government has specific enumerated powers, and prohibition is NOT one of them.

specsaregood
08-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Rand is right.
The only way to deal with these hot button moral issues is federalism. The Federal government has specific enumerated powers, and prohibition is NOT one of them.

It isn't the "only way to deal" with them, but it is the sure firest way to keep the people of the US the most happy and content.
What people want in California and New York is not necessarily the same as in Kentucky or Texas. So why should we want everyone to have to live under the rules down to every little nitty gritty detail.

LibertyEagle
08-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks, Mark. :)