PDA

View Full Version : FB - Students Against Selective Serrvice is now AMERICANS Against Selective Service

RileyE104
08-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Please join the group and spread the word by inviting your friends!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=94026765533

BuddyRey
08-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Great news! I just joined, and I'm also going to send out some invites.

RileyE104
08-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Great news! I just joined, and I'm also going to send out some invites.

Thank you!

Hopefully this change can give the group better progress.

RileyE104
08-19-2010, 11:01 PM
bump

free1
08-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Lesson time.

Selective Service is a United States Code. It's in the United States Code book. It's a rule they made up.

Who's code / rule is that? --- The United States, as in government.

The government, "United States", has limited powers, only the ones delegated to them, the States specifically reserve all others. They don't have this power over the sovereign People.

So who does this rule apply to?

Subjects of the United States only. People who are SUBJECT to the United States.

It only applies to United States citizens. Subject class citizens who have signed away their freedoms for a citizen status that is a subject class, a 2nd class.

Did they know they were signing away their inalienable rights for "civil rights" ? Probably not, but that's not the issue.

The point is the draft only applies to United States citizens, and no one should want to be a 2nd class citizen, so stop signing those government documents and swearing you are a 2nd class citizen and start being sovereign again!

More info on this if you seek the knowledge on the web.

oyarde
08-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Lesson time.

Selective Service is a United States Code. It's in the United States Code book. It's a rule they made up.

The government, "United States", has limited powers, only the ones delegated to them, the States specifically reserve all others. They don't have this power over the sovereign People.

Subjects of the United States only. People who are SUBJECT to the United States.

It only applies to United States citizens. Subject class citizens who have signed away their freedoms for a citizen status that is a subject class, a 2nd class.

Did they know they were signing away their inalienable rights for "civil rights" ? Probably not, but that's not the issue.

The point is the draft only applies to United States citizens, and no one should want to be a 2nd class citizen, so stop signing those government documents and swearing you are a 2nd class citizen and start being sovereign again!

Article one section eight does give congress the power to raise armies.How that is to be done is not covered.

oyarde
08-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Lesson time.

I think you are correct.From the way I understand it , illegal people would be exempt.I do not know though where "permanent resident" status would fall.

free1
08-20-2010, 05:30 PM
I think you are correct.From the way I understand it , illegal people would be exempt.I do not know though where "permanent resident" status would fall.

An American, born in one of the several States, is sovereign.

A sovereign American is not a United States citizen, which is a 2nd class citizen, and is not a subject of (belonging to) the United States government.

A subject class citizen, a United States citizen or "U.S. citizen" is a sovereign American that signed government documents over and over swearing he is a United States citizen, probably checked the little box that says so... " [ ] I am a U.S. citizen " and keeps dealing with the federal government all the time, like they run his life, and also help with his retirement.

As a sovereign, you have every right to do that, and the government really doesn't have to ask why you did that, since it would be really stupid to make yourself into a subject / slave (if you knew about it ahead of time). They don't have to explain it to you, you should know the law.

So the question is what have you signed lately that says you are a U.S. citizen, and/or is only to be signed by a U.S. citizen? Did you just sign away your sovereignty?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

So it's every man's duty to know law.

Now, as for the wonderful draft document you supposedly have to sign up for when you turn 18, is that something only a United States citizen can sign? Do you know the law behind any of these documents you have signed? Did you research it? "everyone else is doing it" is not a good answer when it comes to your own life.

Do you understand that the word "United States" means the government in most situations? Especially when dealing with United States [government] codes.

Am I clearing things up yet?

oyarde
08-20-2010, 05:36 PM
An American, born in one of the several States, is sovereign.

A sovereign American is not a United States citizen, which is a 2nd class citizen, and is not a subject of (belonging to) the United States government.

A subject class citizen, a United States citizen or "U.S. citizen" is a sovereign American that signed government documents over and over swearing he is a United States citizen, probably checked the little box that says so... " [ ] I am a U.S. citizen " and keeps dealing with the federal government all the time, like they run his life, and also help with his retirement.

As a sovereign, you have every right to do that, and the government really doesn't have to ask why you did that, since it would be really stupid to make yourself into a subject / slave (if you knew about it ahead of time). They don't have to explain it to you, you should know the law.

So the question is what have you signed lately that says you are a U.S. citizen, and/or is only to be signed by a U.S. citizen? Did you just sign away your sovereignty?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

So it's every man's duty to know law.

Now, as for the wonderful draft document you supposedly have to sign up for when you turn 18, is that something only a United States citizen can sign? Do you know the law behind any of these documents you have signed? Did you research it? "everyone else is doing it" is not a good answer when it comes to your own life.

Do you understand that the word "United States" means the government in most situations? Especially when dealing with United States [government] codes.

Am I clearing things up yet?

I think everyone with a regular job , would have filled out a I 9 form and checked a box saying that they are a citizen.

free1
08-20-2010, 05:55 PM
I think everyone with a regular job , would have filled out a I 9 form and checked a box saying that they are a citizen.

Not if they understand what it means.

Like I said, just because everyone else is doing something...

Lots of info on the web.

Like for instance, in America, land of the free.... Do you HAVE TO go report in to the government and have them issue you a number before you can get a job? Is that in the constitution?

Why can't a free human, who was born here, just go work? And why can't that guy keep ALL his money he earned with his hard labor? Why would he have to report in every year and tell complete strangers what he made that year?

Is that freedom?

Ask questions, things aren't as simple as you think.

Oh, and the limited central government ran just fine for the first 100+ years without making people get a number to go to work, so how did that happen?

Why would anyone fall for such a obvious word twisting "lawyer" scam?

oyarde
08-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Not if they understand what it means.

Like I said, just because everyone else is doing something...

Lots of info on the web.

Like for instance, in America, land of the free.... Do you HAVE TO go report in to the government and have them issue you a number before you can get a job? Is that in the constitution?

Why can't a free human, who was born here, just go work? And why can't that guy keep ALL his money he earned with his hard labor? Why would he have to report in every year and tell complete strangers what he made that year?

Is that freedom?

Ask questions, things aren't as simple as you think.

Oh, and the limited central government ran just fine for the first 100+ years without making people get a number to go to work, so how did that happen?

Why would anyone fall for such a obvious word twisting "lawyer" scam?

Article one ,Section eight defines what they can tax us for , the rest is all illegal unConstitutional BS that they have passed.

free1
08-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Article one ,Section eight defines what they can tax us for , the rest is all illegal unConstitutional BS that they have passed.

OK, fine, starting to go off topic, but do you and / or the group "AMERICANS Against Selective Service" understand that the words "United States" means the government in most situations, especially the Selective Service "code" sections?

citizen of the United States =

citizen belonging to the United States =

citizen belonging to the United States government =

citizen belonging to the government =

subject class citizen =

2nd class citizen =

United States government property.

Owned by the government. Needing permission to work. Needing a serial number to work. Need to fill out government forms before he can work to provide food for his family.

Gives a percentage of his hard earned labor DIRECTLY back to his master, the government. Must report in every year to his master.

His master lets him keep a small amount so he can buy toilet paper and things like that, so the government doesn't have to provide it.

Is it becoming clear yet?

If I ask "are you a U.S. citizen?" what's your answer now?

Oh, and you can "raise" an army, you advertise and get people to join, voluntarily. Doesn't say they can force them. You can "raise" money from donations too.

And actually if they did have the power to force them, then why bother asking them to "sign up" by filling in the Selective Service form in the first place? Could that be a contract? Are you 100% sure? Did you (or anyone else) study it throughly?

oyarde
08-20-2010, 06:29 PM
OK, fine, starting to go off topic, but do you and / or the group "AMERICANS Against Selective Service" understand that the words "United States" means the government in most situations, especially the Selective Service "code" sections?

citizen of the United States =

citizen belonging to the United States =

citizen belonging to the United States government =

citizen belonging to the government =

subject class citizen =

2nd class citizen =

United States government property.

Owned by the government. Needing permission to work. Needing a serial number to work. Need to fill out government forms before he can work to provide food for his family.

Gives a percentage of his hard earned labor DIRECTLY back to his master, the government. Must report in every year to his master.

His master lets him keep a small amount so he can buy toilet paper and things like that, so the government doesn't have to provide it.

Is it becoming clear yet?

If I ask "are you a U.S. citizen?" what's your answer now?

Oh, and you can "raise" an army, you advertise and get people to join, voluntarily. Doesn't say they can force them. You can "raise" money from donations too.

And actually if they did have the power to force them, then why bother asking them to "sign up" by filling in the Selective Service form in the first place? Could that be a contract? Are you 100% sure? Did you (or anyone else) study it throughly?

Just out of curiosity, I woder if illegals were drafted in the 40's , 50's , 60's and 70's? I would be willing to bet yes.

free1
08-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Just out of curiosity, I woder if illegals were drafted in the 40's , 50's , 60's and 70's? I would be willing to bet yes.

Think about it. Your name is on a government list, they "call" you to service, they mail you a letter. They had your name already. "Illegals" wouldn't be on that list.

Now if the government granted them citizenship - U.S. citizenship - they could then draft them if they signed the contract. See how that's a GRANTED citizenship? If they grant you something they can take it away, not an inalienable situation is it?

inalienable rights

granted civil rights

Which one does a free man want?

oyarde
08-20-2010, 06:52 PM
I bet they used county records in the 40's - 60's and I bet illegals were on those county records.Probably information they got from property taxes , school records etc.I think the draft boards were volunteers.

phill4paul
08-20-2010, 07:06 PM
There will not be a draft. Americas youth are pussified, over-weight, video gaming addicts that are ritalin dosed. Even R. Lee Ermey couldn't make a fighting man of them.
Their parents are narcissistic, garage Mahal dwelling neanderthals that continue to buy into government education.
The government might try a draft as a way of increasing college enrollment.
We are fighting a war in two countries now for christsakes!
If the government ever thought a draft would pass muster then it would have been implemented before the fuckin' stop-loss bullshit.
A draft would end the governments ability to control the people. They know this. Otherwise they would already have done it.

oyarde
08-20-2010, 07:10 PM
There will not be a draft. Americas youth are pussified, over-weight, video gaming addicts that are ritalin dosed. Even R. Lee Ermey couldn't make a fighting man of them.
Their parents are narcissistic, garage Mahal dwelling neanderthals that continue to buy into government education.
The government might try a draft as a way of increasing college enrollment.
We are fighting a war in two countries now for christsakes!
If the government ever thought a draft would pass muster then it would have been implemented before the fuckin' stop-loss bullshit.
A draft would end the governments ability to control the people. They know this. Otherwise they would already have done it.

I tend to agree that there will not be one.The stop loss is kind of sucky.I wonder if they still pay them extra for that time.I know it used to be that way.

oyarde
08-20-2010, 07:11 PM
I think last newspaper article on it I read said one in five kids would be over weight limit.

BuddyRey
08-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Thank you!

Hopefully this change can give the group better progress.

You're very welcome! And I hope the group continues to grow. I invited everybody on my "Liberty Cohorts" friends group. If they don't see fit to join a group opposing the tyranny of an implicit draft, I can't imagine where their line in the sand must be.