PDA

View Full Version : Why Does Anyone Talk to the FBI?

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Why Does Anyone Talk to the FBI?

Posted by Lew Rockwell on August 18, 2010 06:53 AM
Like Martha Stewart, poor Blagojevich is convicted of one count, in his kangaroo prosecution, of “lying” to the FBI, and can be put in a cage for up to five years. (He will appeal, and good for the one juror who foiled the other DC charges.) The FBI has the legal right to lie to you, to try to trap you. Why does anyone ever give them more than name, rank, and serial number? Because they are experts in getting you to talk, like MSM reporters (who also, in effect. work for the state). If agents ever visit you, politely respond that you have nothing to say, and would like to phone your lawyer. They then threaten to humiliate you with a cuffed perp walk, bad publicity, turning your child over to the TSA, etc. Be polite, but never talk to any agents of any sort without your defense lawyer present. Oh, and never talk to an MSM reporter either, in person or on the phone. Ask her to email you her questions, and that you will then consider answering them.

Gives the chance to re-post this, required viewing video:

YouTube - Dont Talk to Police (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc)

robert68
08-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Why Does Anyone Talk to the FBI?

It’s usually presented positively in the media, entertainment and otherwise.

oyarde
08-19-2010, 06:12 PM
I have no idea , it is in your own best interest to say nothing.If you lied to them about something unrelated to the investigation it is a crime.

Acala
08-19-2010, 06:20 PM
First they threaten you, your friends, and family with every kind of prosecution, economic ruin, and public humiliation. And if you still refuse, they can force you. They grant you immunity from prosecution and then your 5th amendment rights no longer protect you. If you don't answer they can lock you up. If you DO answer and lie, they prosecute you and send you to prison.

t0rnado
08-19-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a felony to lie to a federal agent. Just don't talk to them about anything.

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Watch the video.

The most important thing I took away from this is that there is nothing that you can say to a cop that will help you.

Under rules of evidence in all 50 states and federal courts, anything that you say that could exonerate or exculpate you will be dismissed as hearsay and not admitted.

The only thing you can do by talking to cops is convict yourself.

Uriel999
08-19-2010, 06:26 PM
What if I politely tell them to fuck off? :D

Old Ducker
08-19-2010, 06:52 PM
The only thing you can do by talking to cops is convict yourself.

I'm sure Martha Stewart agrees with you.

oyarde
08-19-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm sure Martha Stewart agrees with you.

And I think that was over a 40k stock transaction.There are probably people in the white house and congress that owe the irs more than that.

RedStripe
08-19-2010, 07:07 PM
What if I politely tell them to fuck off? :D

YouTube - Neo & his finger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evyS0colujs)

Wesker1982
08-19-2010, 07:09 PM
that video is worth 1,000,000 reposts

Rael
08-19-2010, 08:44 PM
that video is worth 1,000,000 reposts

+1

FBI_Exposer
08-19-2010, 10:17 PM
"Never, EVER, talk to the government."