PDA

View Full Version : Ghemminger is back! My Intentions are good! Running a story soon about RP 2011

George Hemminger
08-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Went through the entire thread and I believe in my heart that he will run again. With the way the economy is collapsing this good be a huge opportunity to shift a lot of voters our way. Anyways I;m working on a video report, and if anyone want to chime in let me know
Ghemminger

specsaregood
08-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Ghemmy, is it spam if you send an email to everybody in the country just once?

George Hemminger
08-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Ghemmy, is it spam if you send an email to everybody in the country just once?

I would say yes, why?

specsaregood
08-19-2010, 02:03 PM
I would say yes, why?

Cuz that was something you asked long ago. Was wondering if you got an answer or came to a decision on it.

Good to know.

dannno
08-19-2010, 02:07 PM
inb4 kotin (who is a mod now, btw, so you better watch it!!)

Ron Paul told me he was going to run for President in this dream I had. Is that good enough for the show :confused:

WaltM
08-19-2010, 02:07 PM
George, we know you, your intention is to exploit hot stories people already talk about, feed them your newsletter and make money off the good people.

George Hemminger
08-19-2010, 02:08 PM

So Ron Paul told me was going to run for President in this dream I had. Is that good enough for the show :confused:

LOL nice one

George Hemminger
08-19-2010, 02:09 PM
George, we know you, your intention is to exploit hot stories people already talk about, feed them your newsletter and make money off the good people.

Exploit? What are you talking about. I get the word out bro that is all I do!:mad:

WaltM
08-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Exploit? What are you talking about. I get the word out bro that is all I do!:mad:

you get the word out only because it benefits you to make money off of suckers who subscribe to your newsletters.

Baptist
08-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Hey George, why did you make your video, Peter Schiff Was Wrong 2008 (http://ronpaulrally.org/2009/04/peter-schiff-was-wrong-2008/), private? Too much flack after racking up 30,000 views for a video where you and Lebed attack Schiff?

YouTube - Fox Interviews a Guy Who Gets Paid By Some Companies To Promote Their Penny Stocks Via A NewsLetter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsCG4c8DWpI)

YouTube - CheckMate George4title, Inflation us, Jonathan Lebed, Lebed biz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR2nx9I8f5k)

George Hemminger
08-19-2010, 02:18 PM
old news baptist

Fredom101
08-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Where's our billionaire ??

erowe1
08-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Where's our billionaire ??

Here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel#Politics)

squarepusher
08-19-2010, 02:30 PM
hi Ghemmy

George Hemminger
08-19-2010, 02:34 PM
hi Ghemmy

hey square glad to see some old faces

someperson
08-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Welcome back, ghemmy :)

wizardwatson
08-19-2010, 02:40 PM
hey square glad to see some old faces

George,

I never knew you before you're face got re-arranged by the banhammer, but you have a bad rep around here apparently.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you will change, now that you've returned from pergatory.

But be warned, I do not like to be disappointed, and a wizards wrath you do not want to incur.

Welcome Back!

:D

George Hemminger
08-19-2010, 02:41 PM
George,

I never knew you before you're face got re-arranged by the banhammer, but you have a bad rep around here apparently.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you will change, now that you've returned from pergatory.

But be warned, I do not like to be disappointed, and a wizards wrath you do not want to incur.

Welcome Back!

thanks wizard, will avoid your wrath at all costs

Natalie
08-19-2010, 02:44 PM
I also didn't really do much posting on here before Ghemmy was banned. Welcome back! :)

WaltM
08-19-2010, 02:48 PM
old news baptist

that's not an answer.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-19-2010, 02:51 PM
*facepalm*

I would tell you why I just facepalmed but it is a secret at this point but trust me, soon I will be able to reveal while I facepalmed and when I do it will rattle the foundations of the entire movement.

George Hemminger
08-19-2010, 02:51 PM
I also didn't really do much posting on here before Ghemmy was banned. Welcome back! :)

Thanks Natalie, hoping to make a difference

I'll let you know when the video piece is done!:)

brandon
08-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Welcome Back George

Danke
Welcome back George!

WaltM
*facepalm*

I would tell you why I just facepalmed but it is a secret at this point but trust me, soon I will be able to reveal while I facepalmed and when I do it will rattle the foundations of the entire movement.

i wish you could trust me to tell me in private

George Hemminger
Welcome Back George

Hey Brandon, how goes the battle brotha!

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 02:53 PM

Ron Paul told me was going to run for President in this dream I had. Is that good enough for the show :confused:

That made me LoL

*facepalm*

So did that.

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Welcome back Ghemmy.

FWIW I thought some of your InflationUS videos were right on.

specsaregood
08-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Welcome back Ghemmy.

FWIW I thought some of your InflationUS videos were right on.

Oh, get a room already.

wizardwatson
08-19-2010, 02:58 PM
*facepalm*

Do you not see the sadism in posts like these?

Do you have Collins-itis?

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Oh, get a room already.

Ewwwww..."no ****" as the late great Libertini would have said.

specsaregood
08-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Do you not see the sadism in posts like these?
Do you have Collins-itis?

WW: it wasn't sadist. It was truly a recursive LOL comment.

wizardwatson
08-19-2010, 03:06 PM
WW: it wasn't sadist. It was truly a recursive LOL comment.

Thanks, bro. I'm much less lost now.

:rolleyes:

michaelwise
08-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Hello George,
I still am in purgatory a bit for promoting Alvin Greene, been banned a little bit around here for hijacking threads and generally getting people mad at me.

People for the most part get made then get glad again. A few people just hold grudges forever.

If the perception is out there that one is trying to make money from the community, people pick up on that and it puts a bug in their crawl.

The only money making scheme I was hoping for from this community was their help in getting me a job working for Senator Alvin Greene. That was asking for a bit too much.:eek:

wizardwatson
08-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Thanks, bro. I'm much less lost now.

:rolleyes:

Ok, I think I get it now. I just had my "hello McFly" moment. You are making fun of something George once said.

Part of George's hazing/re-initiation process.

TC95
08-19-2010, 03:17 PM
*facepalm*

I can't wait! The suspense is killing me!

angelatc
08-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Still waiting for you to post the shoe eating video. :)

How's your dog?

squarepusher
08-19-2010, 03:29 PM

How's your dog?

this

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 03:41 PM

How's your dog?

We'll see that when Brandon gets naked.

At least The Collins delivered on the Truffle Shuffle.

squarepusher
08-19-2010, 03:43 PM

great moments in forum history ?

teacherone
08-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Ghemmies dog:
(http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1799790&postcount=1)

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/Iqym6pjyTBQ/default.jpg

Little Dog I rescued from the side of the Road

Danke
08-19-2010, 03:46 PM

Unsurprisingly, the two things that come to the sailor's mind...

:p

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Unsurprisingly, the two things that come to the sailor's mind...

:p

YouTube - Stewie Griffin - I'm the Greatest Captain (no video) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG7i4GpyrQM)

Original_Intent
08-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Welcome back, I guess.

I always took everything you posted with a grain of salt, and found you as a mildly amusing sensationalist. I use the term sensationalist in the sense that I consider Alex Jones to be fairly down to earth and never ever goes over the top. :rolleyes:

So just so we are straight, you have zero credibility with me although I did enjoy Meltup until I found out that you and the teen stock scammer Lebed were involved. I gotta say, that's another question why do you have anything to do with that piece of shit unless it is just for the money? And if you associate with him for the money, what WON'T you do for money? Very little, I would hope.

Now you may think this is a pretty sucky welcome back, but at least I respect you enough to be straight with you. Prove me wrong, right now I think you are just a money grubbing tool that likes attention and will sell out anyone for a buck. But despite all that your antics can be amusing.

amy31416
08-19-2010, 05:05 PM
How's the Asian donut babe? The dog? The wife, the kids.....the naked women in CA's forests?

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 05:08 PM
How's the Asian donut babe? The dog? The wife, the kids.....the naked women in CA's forests?

Brackkkk...ROFL :D

Mr.Magnanimous
08-19-2010, 05:44 PM
What did you do? By the tone of the others on here, it would sound like you commited some atrocity like donating to Romney or something

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 05:50 PM
What did you do? By the tone of the others on here, it would sound like you commited some atrocity like donating to Romney or something

Forum, tell the young man what Ghemmy did.

(here we gooooo)

Kotin
08-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Ban.

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Ban.

Understated, simple, yet bold.

I like this...:D

I really am LoLing right now.

Mr.Magnanimous
08-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Ban.

*gasps* The horror! How could he?

Natalie
08-19-2010, 06:10 PM

I'm not totally sure, because I didn't really come on here much back then. But from what I've read in later threads, I think he made up a bunch of secrets which were supposedly too great for him to tell us about. Also, he claimed there were billionaires who were going to support RPs campaign. And something about his sick dog, which I think turned out to really be a pic he stole from the internet.

Kotin
08-19-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm not totally sure, because I didn't really come on here much back then. But from what I've read in later threads, I think he made up a bunch of secrets which were supposedly too great for him to tell us about. Also, he claimed there were billionaires who were going to support RPs campaign. And something about his sick dog, which I think turned out to really be a pic he stole from the internet.

he also scammed people for money with Johnathan Lebed and Inflation.US, as well as attacking Peter Schiff to further the process.

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 06:18 PM
he also scammed people for money with Johnathan Lebed and Inflation.US, as well as attacking Peter Schiff to further the process.

I did not know this.

I thought the scamming was "small potatoes", Granny Warrior "buy me a new pet", sort of thing.

Anything still up? Links?

Mr.Magnanimous
08-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Sounds like quite the character. It's wonderful to have all of these cults of personalities on board.

Kotin
08-19-2010, 06:23 PM
I did not know this.

I thought the scamming was "small potatoes", Granny Warrior "buy me a new pet", sort of thing.

Anything still up? Links?

to be honest I dont care enough to dig em up.. they are there though..

heres one off the top of my head, though.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=251894&highlight=inflation.us

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 07:17 PM
to be honest I dont care enough to dig em up.. they are there though..

heres one off the top of my head, though.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=251894&highlight=inflation.us

Thanks.

eOs
08-19-2010, 07:24 PM
someone put up the obligatory unban ghemminger thread?

FrankRep
08-19-2010, 07:30 PM
George Hemminger
Banned

Pwned!

Baptist
08-19-2010, 08:11 PM
The hit job he did on Peter Schiff came a few days after Mish wrote an article bashing Schiff, half a dozen major newspapers bashed Schiff (based off Mish's article), and a few TV shows bashed Schiff. George/Lebed jumped on the bandwagon and kicked Schiff in the balls while he was down. George made the video private, so you can't watch it. Basically they were trying to say "Schiff sucks and his investments are down, but ours are doing awesome so come to us those of you who have been investing with Schiff.

Hey George, why did you make your video, Peter Schiff Was Wrong 2008 (http://ronpaulrally.org/2009/04/peter-schiff-was-wrong-2008/), private? Too much flack after racking up 30,000 views for a video where you and Lebed attack Schiff?

YouTube - Fox Interviews a Guy Who Gets Paid By Some Companies To Promote Their Penny Stocks Via A NewsLetter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsCG4c8DWpI)

YouTube - CheckMate George4title, Inflation us, Jonathan Lebed, Lebed biz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR2nx9I8f5k)

michaelwise
08-19-2010, 08:55 PM
*gasps* The horror! How could he?I was banned two weeks prior to August 1st.

michaelwise
08-19-2010, 09:05 PM
The hit job he did on Peter Schiff came a few days after Mish wrote an article bashing Schiff, half a dozen major newspapers bashed Schiff (based off Mish's article), and a few TV shows bashed Schiff. George/Lebed jumped on the bandwagon and kicked Schiff in the balls while he was down. George made the video private, so you can't watch it. Basically they were trying to say "Schiff sucks and his investments are down, but ours are doing awesome so come to us those of you who have been investing with Schiff.To be fair, Shiff did miss the collapse of the commodities market about 18 months ago. His investors lost millions. I just think Shiff and Farber don't get demand for commodities in collapsing economies that drives prices down, except for gold and silver. On Gold, silver, and every other thing, he is absolutely correct. PS, don't bet on oil, it will collapse too as world economies collapse due to demand. PSS, the price of G & S will go down when the currency is revalued. PSSS, One 1964 silver quarter will always buy one gallon of gas or more.

Todd
08-25-2010, 04:27 PM
George Hemminger
Banned

Pwned!

That didn't last long.

speciallyblend
08-25-2010, 04:32 PM
welcome back george! Ron paul 2012 Liberty Candidates 2010

speciallyblend
08-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Sounds like quite the character. It's wonderful to have all of these cults of personalities on board.

george is high strung and full of energy and passion! i really have nothing against him but i guess others do! to each his own. people are people so why should be;) you and i should get along so ,sorry depeche mode came to my head;)

Dr.3D
08-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Well, there goes George...

I have to wonder if this will be the last we hear from him.

MelissaWV
08-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Well, there goes George...

I have to wonder if this will be the last we hear from him.

It never is.

RCA
08-25-2010, 06:51 PM
Great, now I have to block his old AND new name.

speciallyblend
08-25-2010, 06:53 PM
i must of missed all the hoopla over george? he really hasn't caused any grief to me here? Never really took the billionare thing seriously other then that i must of missed something!!

Bruno
08-25-2010, 06:57 PM
i must of missed all the hoopla over george? he really hasn't caused any grief to me here? Never really took the billionare thing seriously other then that i must of missed something!!

If I remember correctly, it ended in a strange drunken spiral of spam threads.

nateerb
08-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Thank you Kotin. I read through this whole thread just so I could witness "the ban".

George Hemminger is one of the main reasons I left RPF for 18 months, and guys like George Hemminger are part of the reason I pissed out on Ron Paul for two years back in January 2008.

Again, my sincere thanks.

aravoth
08-25-2010, 07:45 PM
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/images/threads/000/105/077/1541260-getoutbitch.gif

Kotin
08-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Thank you Kotin. I read through this whole thread just so I could witness "the ban".

George Hemminger is one of the main reasons I left RPF for 18 months, and guys like George Hemminger are part of the reason I pissed out on Ron Paul for two years back in January 2008.

Again, my sincere thanks.

You are most welcome.

Glad to know you felt the same way as I.. There are not many people whom i despise more in the liberty crowd..

DjLoTi
08-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Honestly I wish george could post. Hey G, hope you're doing good man! pm me or email me! And don't post.. lol... just be anon

speciallyblend
08-25-2010, 08:19 PM
i still don't understand the big deal. what exactly did george do that is against the law or wrong. i am not understanding the reason for banning george. i always viewed him to be passionate sometimes silly but driven!

why are people so upset for individuality? if folks have a problem with george that is why they have an ignore function!

what is his crime other then passionate for Ron paul??

speciallyblend
08-25-2010, 08:20 PM
Honestly I wish george could post. Hey G, hope you're doing good man! pm me or email me! And don't post.. lol... just be anon

what has he done?

libertythor
08-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Why was George just banned again? I didn't see any inflammatory posts from him.

amy31416
08-25-2010, 08:29 PM
George Scamminger has a long history here--and a long history on the 'net of trying to cash in on fearmongering.

In addition, he's a total fucking nutcase.

rancher89
08-25-2010, 09:01 PM
roflmao since pg 3

and.....banned again.....

I've been on the personal end of less than pleasant posters....while George never attacked me personally, I can see where some would find issue.

I hope he's doing ok in his van, if he still owns it.

nateerb
08-26-2010, 06:19 AM
It's humorous to me that most of the people coming to his defense also appeared on my hide-list for over two years.

The guy is bullshit. The billionaire thing is what tipped the boat for me. He is a liar first off, and appears to me to have a mental illness... he is no good to this movement. Focus on better things, ghemm fans, George is nothing but a waste of time.

Todd
08-26-2010, 06:24 AM
It's humorous to me that most of the people coming to his defense also appeared on my hide-list for over two years.

The guy is bullshit. The billionaire thing is what tipped the boat for me. He is a liar first off, and appears to me to have a mental illness... he is no good to this movement. Focus on better things, ghemm fans, George is nothing but a waste of time.

^ Plus a billionaire

specsaregood
08-26-2010, 06:50 AM
The guy is bullshit. The billionaire thing is what tipped the boat for me. He is a liar first off

Of course you do realize there is in fact a billionaire that did donate to Ron Paul's campaign and the same person has donated to Rands. Yes?

Bruno
08-26-2010, 07:00 AM
Of course you do realize there is in fact a billionaire that did donate to Ron Paul's campaign and the same person has donated to Rands. Yes?

there is a difference between donating and donating millions, tens of millions, or hundreds of millions.

how much did that billionaire donate?

specsaregood
08-26-2010, 07:01 AM
there is a difference between donating and donating millions, tens of millions, or hundreds of millions.

Fair enough.

how much did that billionaire donate?
The max allowed by FEC IIRC.

Bruno
08-26-2010, 07:03 AM
Fair enough.

The max allowed by FEC IIRC.

Then why all the hype about a billionaire if he/she can't donate more than anyone else? I thought the rumor mill was about a huge grassroots movement that would be backed by a billionaire.

Who cares if the max comes from a carpet layer or a billionaire if the amount is the same?

specsaregood
08-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Then why all the hype about a billionaire if he/she can't donate more than anyone else?
I thought the rumor mill was about a huge grassroots movement that would be backed by a billionaire.

Indeed it was. Who is to say that they didn't change their mind. It is entirely possible that a billionaire considered it, eventually deciding it wasn't worth the investment OR was warned not to. But who knows, I'm certainly not trying to defend ghemmy here.

Who cares if the max comes from a carpet layer or a billionaire if the amount is the same?
Because a billionaire would have the resources to fund a large grassroots op.

Bruno
08-26-2010, 07:09 AM
Indeed it was. Who is to say that they didn't change their mind. It is entirely possible that a billionaire considered it, eventually deciding it wasn't worth the investment OR was warned not to. But who knows, I'm certainly not trying to defend ghemmy here.

Because a billionaire would have the resources to fund a large grassroots op.

Wel, exactly, but that never happened. That is the point. People believed in the story and felt they were lied to and it was all made up to begin with.

brandon
08-26-2010, 07:10 AM
I'll go on the record as saying I like George too, mental illness or not.

specsaregood
08-26-2010, 07:17 AM
Wel, exactly, but that never happened. That is the point. People believed in the story and felt they were lied to and it was all made up to begin with.

Well life is full of disappointments and just because it never happened doesn't mean it wasn't considered or even researched. Many plans are abandoned when research or situations change to show them as pointless. eg: perhaps it was gonna happen and the funder backed out after the newsletter bs caught fire. There is just as much evidence to show that it was real vs. made up.

Deborah K
08-26-2010, 08:21 AM
I thought he was harmless. I really like the doc 'Melt Up'. Sorry, but anyone who didn't see through his melodrama and dismiss it out of hand, well.......

theoakman
08-27-2010, 08:12 AM
The hit job he did on Peter Schiff came a few days after Mish wrote an article bashing Schiff, half a dozen major newspapers bashed Schiff (based off Mish's article), and a few TV shows bashed Schiff. George/Lebed jumped on the bandwagon and kicked Schiff in the balls while he was down. George made the video private, so you can't watch it. Basically they were trying to say "Schiff sucks and his investments are down, but ours are doing awesome so come to us those of you who have been investing with Schiff.

Most people don't know that George nearly got his ass sued by Schiff for that video and for a bit, George had a video up on youtube where he was e-begging for money because he was facing a potential lawsuit. Everyone else also conveniently forgot about how wrong Mish was (his fund lost a lot of money in 2009).

aravoth
08-27-2010, 08:15 AM
George is nothing but a waste of time.

"All huns have a purpose, even if only to serve as a bad example."
- Atilla the Hun

Baptist
08-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Most people don't know that George nearly got his ass sued by Schiff for that video and for a bit, George had a video up on youtube where he was e-begging for money because he was facing a potential lawsuit. Everyone else also conveniently forgot about how wrong Mish was (his fund lost a lot of money in 2009).

Oh yeah, I forgot that he was getting donations for that. He also got the main mod over at GLP to fund his [fake] trip to Mexico City for two weeks to report on the H1N1 outbreak. Then George conveniently lost the money and was "stranded" in Mexico and put out videos asking for donations so he could get back to America.

The scams with this guy are too numerous to name. Lucky the dog was probably made up also.

The only cool illegal thing he did was broadcasting Ron Paul on Jay Leno live so we could all hear it hours before Leno aired on TV.

ronpaulhawaii
08-27-2010, 11:05 AM
:eek:

YouTube - Local farms could be illegal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEr9EeXe4I0)

Kotin
08-27-2010, 11:05 AM
lol it never ends, does it?

I guess he would make a good congressman? or at least he would fit right in.

lol congressman ghemminger..

RCA
08-27-2010, 11:09 AM
:eek:

YouTube - Local farms could be illegal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEr9EeXe4I0)

GMO's are 70%?

amy31416
08-27-2010, 11:10 AM
lol congressman ghemminger..

Good lord. I'd vote for Alvin Greene and that dude who yapped on about Guam tipping over before I'd ever vote Ghemmy.

Kotin
08-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Good lord. I'd vote for Alvin Greene and that dude who yapped on about Guam tipping over before I'd ever vote Ghemmy.

I don't know that I can effectively express how much I agree with that statement.. so I will just say that I agree.

WaltM
08-27-2010, 12:39 PM
GMO's are 70%?

you thought it was less than half?

I'm surprised it's not 90%?

It might've been higher 10 years ago.