PDA

View Full Version : Is Dave Mustaine of Megadeth a Ron Paul fan?

Matt Collins
08-19-2010, 07:01 AM
Is Dave Mustaine of Megadeth a Ron Paul fan?

Elwar
08-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Yes.

Don't ask me how I know. I can't reveal my sources.

Matt Collins
08-19-2010, 07:41 AM
Yes.

Funny, not :rolleyes:

I'm asking this for a very specific and important reason.

00_Pete
08-19-2010, 07:45 AM
He said himself, on some interview with Alex Jones, that he is now "NWO aware" and even converted to Christianity...but he revealed that he still has A LOT to learn when he started to say he was taking leasons from money-loving shill (and Noam Chumpsky buddy) Jello Biafra...

Fredom101
08-19-2010, 08:03 AM
He said himself, on some interview with Alex Jones, that he is now "NWO aware" and even converted to Christianity...but he revealed that he still has A LOT to learn when he started to say he was taking leasons from money-loving shill (and Noam Chumpsky buddy) Jello Biafra...

"even converted to Christianity"?

What does this have to do with it?

Mustaine used to be a liberal, I remember when he was ripping Bush I in the early 90's but giving Clinton a pass. I think he's come around a bit but pretty sure he's no RP fan.

00_Pete
08-19-2010, 08:09 AM

Mustaine used to be a liberal, I remember when he was ripping Bush I in the early 90's but giving Clinton a pass. I think he's come around a bit but pretty sure he's no RP fan.

It reveals that he went thru a ideological/spiritual transformation. When a Godless show-business sodomite converts to Christianity and even has the "nerve" to say it in public this means that his outlook on many other things most likely changed. So the probability that he became a RP fan is high, this was my point.

Yieu
08-19-2010, 08:27 AM
It reveals that he went thru a ideological/spiritual transformation. When a Godless show-business sodomite converts to Christianity and even has the "nerve" to say it in public this means that his outlook on many other things most likely changed. So the probability that he became a RP fan is high, this was my point.

The spiritual transformation and ideological one seem separate though. And that the religion was Christianity and not any other religion isn't really different than if the spiritual transformation was involving another religion than Christianity. But that there was a spiritual transformation in general might have helped form other views.

LibertyVox
08-19-2010, 08:32 AM

Bow Down.

http://www.springgardenshop.com/images/38188.jpg

Romulus
08-19-2010, 08:36 AM

Not sure, but I'm sure he's well aware of him and the cause judging by his material.

Work your magic Collins!

Cowlesy
08-19-2010, 08:38 AM
Yes.

hahahaha, niice

jake
08-19-2010, 08:38 AM
looks like a distinct possibility http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=%22Dave+Mustaine%22+%22ron+paul%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Stary Hickory
08-19-2010, 08:46 AM
I am Dave Mustaine and yes I am a Ron Paul fan

plz close thread

pcosmar
08-19-2010, 09:04 AM

Oh, let me guess.

Are you going to be mixing for Megadeth sometime soon?
:)

Not my style, but the music industry is a fertile field.
Plant some seed.
:D

Libertydad88
08-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Perhaps a fund raising concert?

I would definitely volunteer as a techie :D

AuH20
08-19-2010, 09:28 AM

Mustaine had an unusual affinity for Clinton, despite his numerous scandals. The common person immediately thinks of the perjury with the Lewinsky affair but that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 12:25 PM

I heard him speak favorably of Ron Paul a number of times in interviews with Alex Jones.

It might be in one of these:

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-exclusive-megadeths-dave-mustaine-talks-about-his-awakening-to-the-nwo/

Golding
08-19-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm asking this for a very specific and important reason.Are you setting up to do a duet single with him?

pacelli
08-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Mustaine had an unusual affinity for Clinton, despite his numerous scandals. The common person immediately thinks of the perjury with the Lewinsky affair but that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Isn't that the truth? The Mena, Arkansas drug running air strip and the on-going clinton body count come to mind immediately. Additionally you have hillary's questionable fund allocation from her account with the royal bank of scotland.

Fredom101
08-19-2010, 01:47 PM

What exactly is the problem with not believing in things that don't exist?

Anti Federalist
08-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Isn't that the truth? The Mena, Arkansas drug running air strip and the on-going clinton body count come to mind immediately. Additionally you have hillary's questionable fund allocation from her account with the royal bank of scotland.

The CIA backed drug running, the Donald Rumsfeld/ABB sweetheart nuclear reactor deals to the KorKos and the missile guidance system/Chinese scandal to name a few more.

Clinton was in bed with HW Bush back in the 80s, running drugs and guns out of AR to Central America.

Dreamofunity
08-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Yes.

I loled.

And then even more.

Matt Collins
08-19-2010, 03:10 PM
Are you setting up to do a duet single with him?
No I'm trying to get into one of his meet & greets after/before one of his shows to be hoenst.