PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Birthday Party

ScotTX
08-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Does anyone have the details? I wanna go but can't find any info... Thx!

lynnf
08-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Does anyone have the details? I wanna go but can't find any info... Thx!

got this --

Congressman Ron Paul

Dear Supporter,

I feel a little sheepish asking this, but I really need your help right now.

Today is my birthday, and traditionally, I hold a barbecue in Texas with friends, family and supporters. This year, with my son Rand running for Senate and everyone tightening their belts, I decided to skip the event.

Instead, I am asking my supporters to contribute to Rand's Money Bomb today. Can you help?

Rand is leading in the polls and is fighting hard. But, the national drive by media has made him target #1 and he has a fight on his hands.

My son is under fire for the principles we hold dear. He is labeled "extreme" because he wants to abolish the department of education and return to sound money. He is called "radical" because he wants to balance the budget. And, when the attack dogs can't think of anything else to smear him with, they dig up teenage pranks, twist facts beyond recognition and try to assassinate his character.

You and I understand what is really extreme: trillion dollar deficits, a Federal Reserve that creates money out of thin air and a foreign policy that weakens our defense at home while funding 700 bases around the globe. We know that sound money, balanced budgets and a common sense, Pro-American foreign policy are the solution to our problems.

Rand shares our principles and hopes to fight for them with unwavering commitment in the United States Senate. Will you help him today and make this a birthday I will always remember?

Please visit www.RandPaul2010.com and help as much as you. If we come together, we can give Rand the boost he needs to fight off the attacks and win this race.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------